Murder at Midnight Mafia Sign-Ups [CLOSED] (Setup WIP) (NOT VANILLA)

As the title says, this setup is still a work in progress. I still need to flesh some things out and then elicit a veteran to help make sure it's balanced. Be warned that this is not a Vanilla setup, and if we want to run super easy game to help @Greenseed4 and @BUM-KNEE along like @Integrity28 suggested, than someone else should run a different game. Share your thoughts in this thread.

If everyone is open to a non-traditional game, then I can open sign-ups. I think I can comfortably run this with between 9-13 players. EDIT: Okay, I think I've got an idea that will allow me to increase the maximum number of players.

Player list:

1. Greenstud

2. Stark

3. Ape

4. 80

5. JiF

6. Barry

7. Crusher

8. JC

9. Jvill

10. JETS

11. Drums

12. CTM

So, I’m sitting on ideas for how to use several things I’ve read and watched the past couple years into mafia games. I do wish I had the time to moderate. 

I suppose if I had a co-mod to count votes for me. I could do the scenes and setup. Anyway thinking out loud. Man, renember that time I gave 80 the post restriction of counting votes for me? Before that, I don’t think we had any sort of official counter or co-mods. The Dan and Jvor broke it open with their joint effort The Office.

Anywho, my top 3:

The Terror - 1800’s exploration ship stick in the ice, scurvy, starvation, limited rifles, and more, etc.

The Expanse - could probably just use S1 for this, space, competing agendas, class war and planetary bigotry, biological weapons, etc.

The Return of Master Killer - a spoof film starring Gordon Liu (who also stars in Master Killer), this film laid the groundwork for learning Kung fu via manual labor, I view this one as more of a mind bend setup, not even sure I can pull it off, which makes me want to do it more

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, I’m sitting on ideas for how to use several things I’ve read and watched the past couple years into mafia games. I do wish I had the time to moderate. 

I suppose if I had a co-mod to count votes for me. I could do the scenes and setup. Anyway thinking out loud. Man, renember that time I gave 80 the post restriction of counting votes for me? Before that, I don’t think we had any sort of official counter or co-mods. The Dan and Jvor broke it open with their joint effort The Office.

Anywho, my top 3:

The Terror - 1800’s exploration ship stick in the ice, scurvy, starvation, limited rifles, and more, etc.

The Expanse - could probably just use S1 for this, space, competing agendas, class war and planetary bigotry, biological weapons, etc.

The Return of Master Killer - a spoof film starring Gordon Liu (who also stars in Master Killer), this film laid the groundwork for learning Kung fu via manual labor, I view this one as more of a mind bend setup, not even sure I can pull it off, which makes me want to do it more

I’m waiting for @HessStation return to modding greatness with American Gods. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Anywho, my top 3:

The Terror would be great. I really enjoyed that show.

I love The Expanse, so I wouldn't miss that game for anything. If you do it, @Jet_Engine1 HAS to play.

• Upvote 1

Okay, I think I want to close the sign-ups at 11 players. This game would probably benefit more from a smaller roster. If anyone else wishes to join, drop your name in the hat, and if I can, I'll add you in, if not you'll just be a backup.

@CTM Wait, you didn't say "in", do you mean to sign-up?

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, I think I want to close the sign-ups at 11 players. This game would probably benefit more from a smaller roster. If anyone else wishes to join, drop your name in the hat, and if I can, I'll add you in, if not you'll just be a backup.

@CTM Wait, you didn't say "in", do you mean to sign-up?

I did, i can fall into a backup role though incase any of these dirtbags flake on you. I'm travelling wed-friday this week so would be hit or miss anyway.