Estimate Zach Wilson's height

1 hour ago, Jetsbb said:

Thanks! He has a month to gain 4 pound. I could do it in 2 days.

Sure. Too bad they didn't ask him about his height and then this controversy would just go away. Hard to imagine the difference in reaction of Jet fans if ZW is 6'2 215 vs. 6'3 220. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took me a while to find the uncropped version of this photo.   Explains everything.

5’11”

4 1/2 Darron Lee's

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Stark said:

He’s vegan

Oh! It gets worse!!!

How is he even draft eligible?

• Haha 1
He's most likely 6'3" after rounding up 6'2.5"+.  Can't really lie these days with the combine and pro days.  Besides, it's not his height that is the concern.  He's a bit too thin to absorb hits.
QBs still get hit in the NFL? ... must be watching a different sport.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This is all kinda irrelevant. 

Let’s say Mike Glennon is 6’4”

His head and neck are about 24”.

Average head and neck size is probably 18”. 

Making his shoulder height 6” shorter than a typical 6’ 4” guy. He would have shoulder height of a guy much shorter, with a normal sized head and neck - subsequently giving him a smaller frame.

C'mon, man, I haven't had my coffee yet. Math on a Sunday morning! "Alegebra, this is no place for you!"

ea1c3274f0c7b2e4364e18242872cfd6--the-ma

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, jetophile said:

C'mon, man, I haven't had my coffee yet. Math on a Sunday morning! "Alegebra, this is no place for you!"

ea1c3274f0c7b2e4364e18242872cfd6--the-ma

Omg what a GREAT pop culture reference. One of their best episodes.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Omg what a GREAT pop culture reference. One of their best episodes.

Haha, you know it. It's definitely in my top 5, but the #1 spot belongs to 'Divot Diggers' with the Chimp caddy who runs amok on the golf course. "Zhhip bap bo whaddaya know bashjuszzeh ba gugga bup bup bup!"

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

QBs still get hit in the NFL? ... must be watching a different sport.

Look at all the ones that got hurt recently.  They ran, they got hit, they got hurt. Unless you’re a pure pocket passer like Brady.  Should I list them?

9 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Darnold Measured in at 6-3 3/8 221lb at the combine. Wilson says he is currently 216 pounds. Colin Cowherd glowed about how big and thick Darnold was yet now says Wilson is small. Currently 5 pound difference.

There is a difference between a guy who’s naturally bigger vs a guy that has to try to pack on weight.  I’m not saying I wouldn’t draft him but can’t deny it would be better if he were bigger. 

Look at all the ones that got hurt recently.  They ran, they got hit, they got hurt. Unless you’re a pure pocket passer like Brady.  Should I list them?
That's just one reason I dont want a QB/RB

I just watched a pretty exhaustive highlight video of Zack Wilson and I’ve determined that he will be 5’9” the next time he sees a pass rush. 

On 3/6/2021 at 4:50 PM, Warfish said:

High School measurements are the least accurate of any athlete measurements.

He's probably 6'2" or shorter, and barely over 205.  He's unquestionably of the undersized side IMO.

LOL, based on what?  If they're the least accurate, somehow, can he maybe be 6'3" now, 210.  Like they list him at BYU?  

7 hours ago, rayzor said:

I can list a lot more pocket passers that have gotten hurt over the years.  Big QBs who run get hurt.  Cam, Culpepper, etc.  

But really, hes not a running QB

On 3/6/2021 at 6:24 PM, dbatesman said:

what do u guys think Justin Fields smells like

Gay Frogs

On 3/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, Integrity28 said:

This thread is a great argument for Xanax in the water supply.

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

LOL, based on what?

Pure, distilled, 100 proof personal option/speculation.

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Can he maybe be 6'3" now, 210.  Like they list him at BYU?  

He could, certainly.  

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, RVAJet815 said:

6'2 1/2"

To me, the far bigger issue is his injury history. That is by far the biggest red flag the kid has.

If you watched Pennington's career , 2 shoulder surgeries in college, before a single NFL snap,  is a total nonstarter. 

16 minutes ago, Bugg said:

If you watched Pennington's career , 2 shoulder surgeries in college, before a single NFL snap,  is a total nonstarter. 

That was a different case. Penny's arm was what it was at Marshall. We knew what we were getting. Wilson has significantly better arm strength right now than penny ever did. 

• Upvote 1