Are we there yet?

Idk how they do it every year but somehow every offseason I go into free agency and the draft thinking this is the year they draft/sign that gamechanger. 

Ironically, last year was the exception because I hated Gase and wanted them to implode . But every year except for that one lol

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Easy does it big guy! Its coming but I don't expect Joe Douglas to be writing big checks the first few days.

He's slow and methodical and he's not gonna get in bidding wars and he's gonna try to not be overpaying for anyone. He's gonna wait for good opportunities to present themselves.

• Upvote 1

Watch your mouth, kid, or you'll find yourself floating home! We'll be safe once we make the jump to hyperspace.

Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Easy does it big guy! Its coming but I don't expect Joe Douglas to be writing big checks the first few days.

Actually I do.  If he want OL or WR help and there are top guys hes interested in, hes spending and writing big checks

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Looking forward to the 15th and finally finding out what JD is going to do instead of talking about what we think or dont think what he will do.  

Imagine how long the offseason would have been without the Gase firing, the Saleh and company hirerings.  

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

That's a poor imitation. The late 60s/early 70s version - the REAL version - is, "Are we almost there?" What kind of a moron kid asks are we there yet? I mean, we're still driving, right? Obviously we're not there yet, dumbass. Anyway, you left out the part where my Daddy would say if you ask that again I'm gonna throw you out on the highway and make you walk.

I may be adopted but I am my Daddy's daughter all the way, haha. 

So I heard about this 'under-the-radar' QB from BYU that we should look at.  Anyone else know anything about him?

J/K.  I really can't wait until things start to actually happen either.  I hate this time of year both because it's slow and probably more so because of all the 'look-at-me---notice me!' articles and posts being generated by the media who have nothing to say.  It's exhausting.

35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair the guy who got hit has horrible survival instincts. He probably wasn’t going going last  too long anyhow. 

And what rationally-minded person would dare give ye ol' over-the-shoulder-glance to a BWM driver?  And the dreaded down-palm gesture? 

Agreed, he had a deathwish.

SAR I

11 hours ago, DoubleDecker said:

jetnation is literally going to explode come  March 15th.  I hope the servers are ready Max, gonna be one hell of a show around here!

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

You mean when the 15th comes and goes, and the Jets haven't signed anyone?

Indeed, it's going to be an explosion, no doubt. :)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Beerfish said:

No doubt about it the long time after the superbowl and the new league year is torture.

Especially with no combine this year.

We have hashed and rehashed every Jets related info to the nth degree.

it is just brutal...worst part of the year, at least once FA hits we get a few days of fun with FA rumours and signings, and then with teams a little more settled the draft analysis gets a little more focused, but I hate this portion. And it has been especially bad because of the Watson nonsense.

• Upvote 1