4 years $160m for Dak

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If your balls tasted as good as my balls, you’d lick them too.

Every time I think about shoving my head up my ass I chicken out because I'm afraid of how my balls would taste.   I may have to rethink it.  Thanks!

• Haha 1

Jerry Jones no longer has the most expensive stadium in the league since LA opened.  Got to give Dak credit for knowing his ego would demand the most expensive QB.  Got to give Dak credit for making Jones blink.  He went about this the right way.  

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You realize, of course, that the Jets—flush with cap space—would be happy to pay Watson more money this year, yes?

I would think it was in the Jets best interest to resign him..and lock him in for a longer period of time.  The point is, he's not playing for $10mm next year.

• Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, Jets Things said:

Pretty nice scratch for someone whose ankle exploded five months ago. Jerry Jones is a moron. 

It certainly is. This just shows that the kind of player you choose to be can really pay off. From day 1 the Dallas coaches loved him. He was an eager learner who practiced and studied hard.  No one could ever question if Dak was putting forth his best effort. And he not only stayed out of trouble off the field, he was a good citizen and ambassador for the team.

I'm am beyond happy that a player that embodies what a pro athlete should be is seeing his efforts pay off. And Dak knows he can always restructure or extend his contract in the future if he needs to do so to help the cowboys keep talented teammates around. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

How can you even compare them? Dak plays behind the best OL in the NFL, has a top 3 RB to hand off to, has a ture #1 WR, in Cooper and his 2 and 3 are Gallup and Lamb. The only spot that O isn't  loaded at is TE.

You want to compare that to what Sam has been playing with? Dak should be in the SB every season. 

RB doesn't matter in the NFL haven't you heard.