11 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Cross him off the list. I’d imagine Thuney and Linsley remain top targets for Douglas next week. 

Guys pretty athletic for a big dude. Maybe get a side gig as a back up dancer for the dance team. 

• Haha 2

You guys should have learned by now that this is how it always goes, if guys are good teams find ways to keep them most of the time.  Now you have a dozen teams after the one really good guard out there and probably a 10 after the center.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Remember when Washington took him over Leo and we all laughed at them? Ahhhhh, yea. Good times.

I’ve been wrong about so many things that I feel the need to take a victory lap on this one. I wanted sherff and was pissed when they took him and left us with Leo. 

• Like 3

We drafted Ashtyn Davis over Damien Lewis, just franchised our other FS Marcus Maye who Davis was supposed to replace, and now get a bidding war for Joe Thuney or roll with Van Roten/Alex Lewis

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, varjet said:

We drafted Ashtyn Davis over Damien Lewis, just franchised our other FS Marcus Maye who Davis was supposed to replace, and now get a bidding war for Joe Thuney or roll with Van Roten/Alex Lewis

Sign Thuney and trade for Trent Brown

9 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Cross him off the list. I’d imagine Thuney and Linsley remain top targets for Douglas next week. 

They can always pull the tag if he delays signing it. Gives them time to sweeten an offer or set up a trade. Correct?

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Remember when Washington took him over Leo and we all laughed at them? Ahhhhh, yea. Good times.

I remember me get laughed at for saying I’d rather have an all pro OG then a bum passrusher. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Yes, I'm still kicking myself about not being in position to pay a guard $33M over two years, representing over 9% of the team's cap this season. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

I’ve been wrong about so many things that I feel the need to take a victory lap on this one. I wanted sherff and was pissed when they took him and left us with Leo. 

You deserve it. You were right. 👏

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I remember me get laughed at for saying I’d rather have an all pro OG then a bum passrusher. 

Are you sure that’s why you were laughed at?

1 hour ago, slats said:

Yes, I'm still kicking myself about not being in position to pay a guard $33M over two years, representing over 9% of the team's cap this season. 

Well let’s see what JD does with Thuney. He could very well get like $16m a year also