Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

Game Rules:

1. A failure to reach a majority lynch will result in NO LYNCH.
  2. Character reveals ARE allowed. Just no quoting of role PMs.
  3. No editing of game posts for any reason. Like, seriously, just don't. If you make a mistake, live with it. Edit away!
  4. No outside communication, obvi.
  5. For the love of Beavers, just bold your damn vote. I'll still count un-bolded votes, but don't complain if I happen to miss them.
  6. Unvoting is required.
  7. I reserve the right to mod-kill, mod-slap, mod-bite, or in Crusher's case, mod-musk you for breaking any rules, playing outside of the spirit of the game, or just being an overall dick.
  8. I also reserve the right to add to, remove, or otherwise alter any of the rules stated above, or below, if it's in the best interest of fairness and the game.
  9. If you have an grievances, gripes, or need to arrange for a sub, please direct them to me via your role PM, rather than in the game thread.
  10. Now allow me to...
  11. Just fill in...
  12. Some space...
  13. For the most important rule of all...
  14. GFY
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

hey rodent.. black text isn't visible in dark mode.

Also I'm a miller... If a cop investigates me it will be guilty.  So don't bother investigating me, but if you are a stubborn stupid mule like last games cop and do so anyway, I suggest you do not reveal yoself as it will not provide any new information.

And just so scum can join in the wifom , I may or may not have additional powers

Chew on that beeyotchs 

rule #14

10 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Great job @Spoot-Face

It’s about time someone put some real effort into a game. Well done setting up the shadowy plot, using the fancy font, and finding some pansy ass music to really set the mood. And despite your repeated references to my ex-wife’s vagina (Drakken Cove, as you call it), I’m sure this game would have had some potential, had it not taken so long to kick it off. 

It’s a shame you put so much time into something so predictable. I mean, it’s obvious who the killer is...a ******* coward, that’s who. 

Wake me up when the ale house starts serving turkey legs. 

Vote: Anyone Who Votes Greenseed

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Also I'm a miller... If a cop investigates me it will be guilty.  So don't bother investigating me, but if you are a stubborn stupid mule like last games cop and do so anyway, I suggest you do not reveal yoself as it will not provide any new information.

And just so scum can join in the wifom , I may or may not have additional powers

Chew on that beeyotchs 

rule #14

Interesting... I’m also a miller

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

i don't see anything about no role reveals. Hope I didn't bust the game

Assuming we didn’t break the game though.. if there’s other millers out there I’m wondering if they shouldn’t reveal? Might just wind up narrowing things down for scum

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

lol, meh, revealing as a miller right away is the right play imo otherwise you risk outing the cop

If you didn’t do it I probably would have anyway. Only other play would be to try and draw the shot, which may or may not have been wise considering the other power I may or may not have.

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Assuming we didn’t break the game though.. if there’s other millers out there I’m wondering if they shouldn’t reveal? Might just wind up narrowing things down for scum

100%

29 minutes ago, CTM said:

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I'll remedy that.

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

oh sh*t, were role reveals not allowed? hope i didn't break the game 

Role reveals are allowed. I didn't mention it in the rules because they typically are.

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Leave it. Adds to the atmosphere. Like having to squint through the fog armed with nothing but an old-timey lantern to see what the **** is going on.

Already changed it. The grey looks pretty good with night mode, so I've decided to keep it for this game. Helps to set the tone. Already booted down PC, but maybe I'll see what the black text looks like for myself tomorrow, lol.

Crap, the black text is in all the PMs, too, ffs, and it is pretty hard to read. That's what I get for copy and pasting from a text editor, lmao. Hopefully not many people use night mode, or at least have the good sense to turn off night mode to read them until I can fix each one. Not doing it tonight. Too late. Need to sleep soon.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Crap, the black text is in all the PMs, too, ffs, and it is pretty hard to read. That's what I get for copy and pasting from a text editor, lmao. Hopefully not many people use night mode, or at least have the good sense to turn off night mode to read them until I can fix each one. Not doing it tonight. Too late. Need to sleep soon.

haha that's why I wasn't sure if my role pm said anything about role reveals, I couldn't read it :)

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Chew on that beeyotchs 

rule #14

LOL, ok, I’m a Miller too. So don’t bother investigating me but scum feel free to kill me night  1. I’m ready for a fight. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, CTM said:

Chew on that beeyotchs 

rule #14

Miller It's Miller Time Neon-Like LED Sign - Dual Color | SafeSpecial

• Haha 4