Pro Day News

1 hour ago, genot said:

I guess the bench press and shuttle stuff would be more important gauges, though. 

I’m big on judging tackle prospects by 40 times. It might not seem to make sense but 40 time is usually a good indicator that a OL will be good or not. 

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’m big on judging tackle prospects by 40 times. It might not seem to make sense but 40 time is usually a good indicator that a OL will be good or not. 

You're the poster i got a little nasty with .If that was you, i apologize. I can be an assh...when im frustrated. Non stop QB stuff is getting to me. Lol.. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, genot said:

You're the poster i got a little nasty with .If that was you, i apologize. I can be an assh...when im frustrated. Non stop QB stuff is getting to me. Lol.. 

idk did you? No hard feelings at all, this is a message board and opinions cause disagreement.

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

idk did you? No hard feelings at all, this is a message board and opinions cause disagreement.

Lol. Shi.i said baby and something else. I think it was you. That's cool. Some posters really go at it on some issues. Guess i was taking it too seriously. Talk soon.

On 3/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, kdels62 said:

Our GM would agree with you. The Big Tickets 40 time was one of the boxes he checked off.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Draft this beast

4.41 at pro day so probably a 4.46+ at the combine. He weighed in an inflated 215 that he probably can’t sustain. 33.5 vertical and no short shuttle run. He compares favorably to Zeke Elliott with those numbers but he’s smaller. I do like his 18 bench press reps. Question marks but nothing too crazy negative in the athletic profile.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

Greg Newsome at 23 will be considered a steal by draft day - dudes a monster 

I will have to respectfully disagree lol 

I like Newsome but at 23 thats a reach not a steal. If Jaycee Horn is there at 23 I'd rather take him and he's not even the best fit for Saleh's defense. If we were to reach for a CB who fit the defensive scheme I would rather take Ifeatu Melifonwu. Again, Newsome is great but I'm not taking him in Rd. 1. 

• Sympathy 1