Jump to content

Zach Wilson practicing for the pro day


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we bump the thread when Darnold was throwing at USC in the rain and half this board was drooling

What does this even mean?  I keep envisioning rocky 4 with drago punching that machine which registers his force in some digital output

What I can't shake is this sense that there is a massive campaign afoot to promote Wilson.  We haven't heard a WORD about Trevor Lawrence since the end of the college football season.  Yes, it's a cer

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow, he sure plays catch well. 

Personally, I'm waiting for the video of Wilson blow drying his hair #whoneedsthecombine. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Can we bump the thread when Darnold was throwing at USC in the rain and half this board was drooling

Well those last 4 games in his rookie year he was great.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow, he sure plays catch well. 

I had an arm like that in high school.  

SAR I

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So what if your hot MILF neighbor who lives to the left is out sunbathing nude you look and you drool. 

The new neighbor moves in on the right she's in her 20"s she sunbathes nude you look and you drool. 

Amazing!

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Can we bump the thread when Darnold was throwing at USC in the rain and half this board was drooling

I'll save you some trouble.  Here's your huckleberry.

Tim Tebow - This is a quarterback? | Tim tebow, New york jets, Basketball  workouts

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sammybighead said:

What does this even mean? 

I keep envisioning rocky 4 with drago punching that machine which registers his force in some digital output

I think Wilson overclocked his GTX 1080 when he was playing Madden.

GeForce 1080 Ti Graphics Card

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I don't like to criticize everything Wilson does, but I honestly can't remember a prospect's dad posting videos on Twitter to drive up draft prospects. Maybe it happens frequently and I'm not aware of it, but I find it tacky as hell. 

Well LaVar Ball did set the bar kind of high on douchey dad behavior.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I don't like to criticize everything Wilson does, but I honestly can't remember a prospect's dad posting videos on Twitter to drive up draft prospects. Maybe it happens frequently and I'm not aware of it, but I find it tacky as hell. 

John Elway’s dad used to do it 

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

So what if your hot MILF neighbor who lives to the left is out sunbathing nude you look and you drool. 

The new neighbor moves in on the right she's in her 20"s she sunbathes nude you look and you drool. 

Because it turned out that milf had a penis and that 20 year old looks like she might have an Adam’s apple. Meanwhile there’s top 5 proven grade a 25 year old vagina available. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

What does this even mean? 

I keep envisioning rocky 4 with drago punching that machine which registers his force in some digital output

No one knows what it means, but it’s provocative. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Well LaVar Ball did set the bar kind of high on douchey dad behavior.

Yes, but Wilson’s dad isn’t even necessarily douchey, it’s just .... forced?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'll save you some trouble.  Here's your huckleberry.

Tim Tebow - This is a quarterback? | Tim tebow, New york jets, Basketball  workouts

Tim Tebow, retired minor league baseball player.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...