Daniel Bienaime named NYDN new Jets beat reporter.

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

O/U on how long until he becomes a douche working there?

(Note: I wish him well now, but the track record there...)

I was thinking the same thing lol. People forget that Manish was actually very well liked when he was at the Newark Star Ledger. Things didn't go go south until he went to the Daily News.

NYDN prioritizes sensationalism for clicks over actual journalism. Which explains the horrible reporter track record there lol

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He’s actually a Jets fan lol.  Might be the only beat reporter we’ve got that was born and bred into this dark cloud we call our football team.

I expect his work to reflect that haha.

Since he’s a Jets fan, I’ll give him a chance. He has to be better than Manish. It’s almost impossible for that not to be the case.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He’s actually a Jets fan lol.  Might be the only beat reporter we’ve got that was born and bred into this dark cloud we call our football team.

You sure about that? His twitter feed reeks of Dolphins fanhood. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Jets fan?  You know there's something not right there.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BroadwayRay said:

You sure about that? His twitter feed reeks of Dolphins fanhood. 

****Edit****

Actually misread a tweet....he tormented the other person for being a Jets fan, lmao.  I think you’re actually right.

1 hour ago, King P said:

I was thinking the same thing lol. People forget that Manish was actually very well liked when he was at the Newark Star Ledger. Things didn't go go south until he went to the Daily News.

NYDN prioritizes sensationalism for clicks over actual journalism. Which explains the horrible reporter track record there lol

He’ll turn troll - it’s in his contract in sure

• Upvote 1

Out of all thousands of unemployed sports journalists available, they're going with a Dolphin fan?

Any journalist expressing an element of objectivity to the fanbase of a football franchise that drafts as badly, that signs as many bad free agents, that coaches as badly the Jets do... will be eventually be turned on by the  torch wielding angry mob. 

(unless that journo chooses to layer the ineptitude of Jets org. with a thick sugar coating )

He can only hope that he gets switched to the Giants beat soon.

6 hours ago, King P said:

someone reverse GIF

Yes it does.  It matters.  So the snot rag known as the daily news hires a douchy Dolphins fan to cover the Jets?  Yeah... this will end well.  Anyway, this "DJ" guy already has his first shiny douchebag badge.