Move the sticks NFL network re the jets...

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

puke GIF

I know dude but it seems all but destined to happen.  

******* wild to me that they'd fall for a broken petite subpar athlete one year wonder because of "platforms" and tie their careers to such a monster risk but there is a reason the Jets are the Jets.  So it's really not surprising, it's almost expected at this point.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, JiF said:

I know dude but it seems all but destined to happen.  

******* wild to me that they'd fall for a broken petite subpar athlete one year wonder because of "platforms" and tie their careers to such a monster risk but there is a reason the Jets are the Jets.  So it's really not surprising, it's almost expected at this point.

I’ll believe it when I see it. They’re gonna get this poof in a Zoom meeting and get creeped out by his Patrick Bateman veneer, then trade for Watson

9 hours ago, GreekJet said:

A jump from 34 to 8 is the equivalent of the 19th or 20th pick in Rd1. There is no chance Carolina is making that deal. 

Agreed.  If we want to get to top 10, it likely would take Darnold and 23.  Can't see Sam & 34 being enough for the kind of jump.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. They’re gonna get this poof in a Zoom meeting and get creeped out by his Patrick Bateman veneer, then trade for Watson

IDK man, this feels destined and I dont see JD making the trade after that presser.  He almost laughed at the idea that he'd trade for Watson. 

12 minutes ago, Lith said:

Agreed.  If we want to get to top 10, it likely would take Darnold and 23.  Can't see Sam & 34 being enough for the kind of jump.

And I’d still make that trade. Pitts and Wilson (or Waddle and Wilson) would be an amazing upgrade to the offense in itself. 

17 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Just watched Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks spit balling jets moves to improve next year.

Here was their quick takes.

Had them taking Wilson at #2

Has the Jets trading Darnold and the #34 pick to one of the Qb hungry teams, Carolina

Had the Jets taking Rahsawn Slater with that pick.

Had the Jets taking Jaycee Horn with pick #23

Had the Jets sign Curtis Samuel and Bud Dupree in Fa

Talked up Quinnen taking the next step.

Talked up Perine at RB, stats showed Gore had the worst expected yards stat in the league.

That would be an absolutely amazing offseason. QB of their choice, Slater, & Horn with their first 3 picks, plus a WR and Edge in FA, is perfection.

That trade is never ever happening, though. That deal values Sam as around the 20th pick in the draft