Pro Day Results

maury77

5 hours ago, section314 said:

Just a general question about the Pro Days...........are FBS school guys part of these?  For example, could U.of Richmond guys go to UVA's,  MAC guys to the nearest Big 10 ones,etc?

Yes and they do it all of the time.

• Upvote 1

image.png.b9a2c2ac9690c6d0be4586c10c3b58fc.png
Ihmir Smith-Marsette is not a culture fit but he’d be a good gadget guy... in like round 5 or 6

image.png.8d2234cb0161376f62532d106f8ef2db.png

Also had: 4.65 shuttle, 7.52 3-cone

Chauncey Golston caught my eye at the Senior Bowl. I Like his size and he’s got decent athleticism for a bigger dude. Not much agility but his vert and that 40 time at that weight is really nice. Romeo Okwara was a FA people wanted this year with similar size. 
99D9C637-6CC2-42F4-831C-ED09862BB088.thumb.jpeg.28ac993e92c7dbe35cc5f5231ae91fc6.jpeg

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The guy opts out of the college year and then has this to negate his pro day?

Would not touch him with a 10 foot pole.

It all depends on value. What if the Jets pick up a mid second rounder and Farley is there? It would be hard to say no. 

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

What round do you guys think Ellerson Smith goes? He's proving out to be the athlete that his tape backs up. 

His game tape. The little I’ve seen is from 2019 and he’s clearly lacking refinement and he doesn’t use his physical traits well. His senior bowl tape is a clear step up. With that drastic improvement and these physical numbers, I can’t see him fall past round 3. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

What round do you guys think Ellerson Smith goes? He's proving out to be the athlete that his tape backs up. 

He's raw but a freak. Honestly, after his senior bowl, I think he goes late 2nd/early 3rd.