When is Ambassador Johnson going to speak?

5 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

Cause he served his country as a diplomat and is now Joe Douglas’s boss. 

I would like to hear his vision for the organization after a stint on the world stage. 

I can’t decide which he’s more qualified for, a diplomat or a ceo of a football team!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

I don’t agree with everything DG has done, but he is a stand-up guy and great person. 

Im old. I like hard nosed coaches like Judge and Campbell. 

Explains why he was hated by players and mgt in Carolina

4 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Cause he served his country as a diplomat and is now Joe Douglas’s boss. 

I would like to hear his vision for the organization after a stint on the world stage. 

Well, Woody speaks to me directly through my Michael Jackson booblehead so I transcribed his speech for you:

"Our goal has always been to win a Superbowl. Joe Douglas reports to me, but he has control. Although, we make decisions as a team. Here is a picture of a duck. We believe in Saleh 100% and he reports to Joe Douglas, but also directly to me. Christopher reports to the butler and the butler reports to Greta Garbo who reports to me and I report to Joe Douglas who reports to Christopher. We believe we have the right people in place now. We didn't believe that with the last regimes, of course. We knew they would be a failure so when I say we believe in Douglas and Saleh, you know it really means something. In short, we will not be moving the team to London before the 2024 season. "

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Shut the fck up, Woody.

Fck Woody Johnson and The New Dump while I'm at it. It's not like I laughed or anything when he got clipped by a car riding his bike without a helmet in Florida some years ago. He went all, "Ooo, my enkle!" like when Bobby Brady when he fell out of the treehouse but it was better because it was a car. I did not laugh or rub my hands together when he was limping around on crutches in New Orleans on his way to an owner's meeting, limping on crutches like Leon Washington on a broken femur in Times Square when Woody the Rube was pitching PSLs for The New Dump and then screwed Washington over a few days later. Karma?

I also did not try to find out the name of the driver who pitched Woody off his bike into the street to thank him and shake his hand.