If your a STH have you gotten a shot yet?

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Today is my Pfizer two-weeks-after-shot-two 95% day.  Yay!

Looking forward to the 2021 season in my seats.  I'm thinking the State of NJ will do this in stages, maybe 25% capacity the first month, 50% the month after, etc. just to make sure things are going smoothly.  I'm saving my CDC vaccine card just in case they require proof of vaccination.

SAR I

The Jets have already billed me for my 2021 ST so I'd assume those of us who have paid would automatically be included in the initial capacity groups no matter what they are (ex. 50%, 25%, etc.)

Not sure how they could collect money for tickets and then say something like, "sorry, you can only go to games 2, 7, 9, and 14."

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Prob not. But I could see proof of vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours. There way of forcing some of the anti Vaxers just to get ur so they don’t gotta go through the inconvenience of being tested for each game 

I could see a mandate if they try to go for full capacity.  If they limit capacity, they may do temp checks and masks, but at that point, I'm not sure vaccinations would matter as social distancing would remain in effect.  I doubt negative tests would be a part of it.  Too many variables, and frankly, checkers would have to be trained in all the different test documentation, check IDs, and the amount of time this would take would be significant.  All that, and a lot can happen in 72 hours, so it may not even be all that valid.

1 hour ago, Wit said:

There won’t be, but there will be “passports” until cases are super low.

How would a mandate and a passport differ in terms of MetLife entry?  Upper deck is for the unbathed?  Vaccinated get to sit below?

32 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Why not, if I might ask?

I'd also ask if you took this same view to the other vaccines we all generally get (like say, Measles, Mumps, Rubella)? 

If not, what is the difference that you see between MMR (required by almost every U.S. School) and this one?

He's absolutely correct in his statement that "not wanting to get the vaccine" is not the thing that makes one unintelligent. 

Conversely, there may be other underlying reasons for lack of intelligence that leads one to not wanting to get a vaccine.

That said, there ARE legitimate medical reasons that some people CAN'T take a vaccine (Religion is not a legitimate medical reason).

• Upvote 4

Texas Rangers are having full capacity. Enough folks will be vaccinated by the end of April thankfully. It’s winding down and just about over. In retrospect one year of this is pretty good. I get my shot next week and looking forward to losing the mask for good.the speed at which they got all 3 of these rolled out was nothing short of incredible.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

24 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The Jets have already billed me for my 2021 ST so I'd assume those of us who have paid would automatically be included in the initial capacity groups no matter what they are (ex. 50%, 25%, etc.)

Not sure how they could collect money for tickets and then say something like, "sorry, you can only go to games 2, 7, 9, and 14."

It be an easy fix. If they did 50 Percent capacity each half get 4 home games and they reimburse you for half basically

21 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Texas Rangers are having full capacity. Enough folks will be vaccinated by the end of April thankfully. It’s winding down and just about over. In retrospect one year of this is pretty good. I get my shot next week and looking forward to losing the mask for good.the speed at which they got all 3 of these rolled out was nothing short of incredible.

It's still going to be highly regional and political, though. 

Texas has lifted COVID restrictions, but there's not telling when states like NJ, NY, CA, etc. will. 

I don't see some of the blue states returning to full capacity by next fall.  I'm not saying what is right or wrong, just trying to prognosticate what will actually happen. 

9 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Texas has lifted COVID restrictions, but there's not telling when states like NJ, NY, CA, etc. will. 

I don't see some of the blue states returning to full capacity by next fall.  I'm not saying what is right or wrong, just trying to prognosticate what will actually happen. 

If enough are vaccinated it’s not political. Common sense. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

You be surprised. New York let the bills have 7500 fans with no vaccinations so who knows 

OK if these jabs still leave you open to catching and transmitting the virus the only reason to get the vaccine is to keep your own symptoms down if you feel vulnerable.
So there should be a choice of what people want to do, certainly once it’s available to everybody who actually wants one.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I live in Ct and it’s pretty much full-bore over here, but you still have to wear your mask between the barstool and the urinal. I was in Brooklyn and NYC this week and it was glorious. Not exactly back to normal, but everyone is ready to roll. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I live in Ct and it’s pretty much full-bore over here, but you still have to wear your mask between the barstool and the urinal. I was in Brooklyn and NYC this week and it was glorious. Not exactly back to normal, but everyone is ready to roll. 

Lucky you. You guys have a real leader in LaMont, not a brain dead dropout from Goldman Sachs in charge.

2 hours ago, sec143dmf said:

Do you bro.  If you want to get vaccinated go for it.  I do not but that doesn't make me or "you people" unintelligent. 

I take back unintelligent, it’s more accurately  ignorant.  There’s literally no valid reason not to get it, but I agree to each their own. And the more vaccine hesitancy means the faster my people can get one so I think that’s great.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

35 minutes ago, jago said:

OK if these jabs still leave you open to catching and transmitting the virus the only reason to get the vaccine is to keep your own symptoms down if you feel vulnerable.
So there should be a choice of what people want to do, certainly once it’s available to everybody who actually wants one.

You get a couple shots and you’re almost guaranteed you won’t get it. And most importantly won’t pass it on to the vulnerable. If you do manage to still get it it’d be a mild cold with a guarantee it won’t get so bad to hospitalize or kill you. 

you ever take an antibiotic in your life? Like even once? Well that kills disease and this prevents it from ever even occurring- truly miraculous. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, jago said:

No you have like a 95 percent chance of not getting it or passing it. If you do get it, it won’t kill you.

Science is amazing 

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sec143dmf said:

Definitely not getting vaccinated and will ask for a refund if they make it a requirement 

Even better. We will purge out the anti vaxers from the stands making it a more healthy environment. Excellent 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sec143dmf said:

Do you bro.  If you want to get vaccinated go for it.  I do not but that doesn't make me or "you people" unintelligent. 

Actually when a vaccine is 100% in guarding against death, yeah, its not really being intelligent in most peoples minds

But its your choice.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

46 minutes ago, jago said:

Other than guarding you from dying.

People have a choice, just as NJ or the Jets have a right to tell you to go home if you refuse 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1