Note to all guests - reasons why you should create a free account ...

Maxman

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hello new JN posters! Just to add on to @Maxman’s great points, here are some other exciting reasons why you @GATA get signed up today!

1) Within your first 24 hours, you’ll be PM’d and asked to participate in exchanging “action shots” with @Pac, the sole member of the JN Welcome Committee.

2) You’ll soon be mailed a JN food basket courtesy of @The Crusher.  Though most or all of the food may be missing upon arrival.

3) @joewilly12 will provide our new Senior posters with special offers from The Villages, as well as a free copy of the 2021 JN Shirtless Men calendar.

4) @TeddEY will provide you with a free counseling session, for which he is equipped to cover a wide variety of topics, including Penningtology syndrome, anxiety, and symbolic penis.

5) @CTM is offering free tours of Community Colleges for any new 19-20 year old ladies who join up. (Note:  Male posters need to pay a nominal fee of $200 in singles for this service).

6) For info about our soon to be released Jacksonville, FL area JN dating app, stop by @JiF’s house!  Men and women are both welcomed.

And lastly, 

7) @T0mShane will be sending Deshaun Watson Jets bobbleheads to the first 5 new posters who distribute negative rumors about Zach Wilson to the Jets’ scouting department.

Happy posting! Go Jets!

Can these gifts be applied retroactively, lol!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Let's build a JETS empire!!!!

The Jets are probably the only non-empire ever that still falls. Don't you have to be the Romans or something first for that to happen? 

Anyway, I say we skip the empire building business based on the building of The New Dump and the building itself alone . . . unless Woody the Rube wants to play Nero in a school play and start fiddling in there while I Enola Gay the place.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hello new JN posters! Just to add on to @Maxman’s great points, here are some other exciting reasons why you @GATA get signed up today!

1) Within your first 24 hours, you’ll be PM’d and asked to participate in exchanging “action shots” with @Pac, the sole member of the JN Welcome Committee.

2) You’ll soon be mailed a JN food basket courtesy of @The Crusher.  Though most or all of the food may be missing upon arrival.

3) @joewilly12 will provide our new Senior posters with special offers from The Villages, as well as a free copy of the 2021 JN Shirtless Men calendar.

4) @TeddEY will provide you with a free counseling session, for which he is equipped to cover a wide variety of topics, including Penningtology syndrome, anxiety, and symbolic penis.

5) @CTM is offering free tours of Community Colleges for any new 19-20 year old ladies who join up. (Note:  Male posters need to pay a nominal fee of $200 in singles for this service).

6) For info about our soon to be released Jacksonville, FL area JN dating app, stop by @JiF’s house!  Men and women are both welcomed.

And lastly, 

7) @T0mShane will be sending Deshaun Watson Jets bobbleheads to the first 5 new posters who distribute negative rumors about Zach Wilson to the Jets’ scouting department.

Happy posting! Go Jets!

you forgot that Tom Shane also offers the Headless Jamal Adams Bobble Head doll 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

I read JN when I am on the can. Helps me relax and get in the right mood. The ads distracted me so I signed up. 

And just look at you today! Regularity sans distraction. Another life improved.

There are so many more we could reach and help, turning their struggled morning constitutionals into effortless jetnationals. 

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

And just look at you today! Regularity sans distraction. Another life improved.

There are so many more we could reach and help, turning their struggled morning constitutionals into effortless jetnationals. 

I had a feeling this would become a ?-ty thread

• Haha 1

Max-

is there anything that can be done for when people post articles here while in “dark Mode”

the text is still black and you can’t really read anything. 

id switch back to the other way, but this is just too perfect otherwise and I don’t want to haha. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

@Jetsfan80's post above notwithstanding, I will also happily provide new posters lengthy - the benighted here might say unnecessarily detailed - commentary for those desiring nonmedical intervention for treatment of insomnia. 

We are, and ever have been, the site that cares.

I on the other hand will be providing you with pharmacological interventions for sleep troubles as well as an anxiety you may have over drafting Zach Wilson. Your friendly neighborhood Jets anesthesiologist. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, TheMo said:

I on the other hand will be providing you with pharmacological interventions for sleep troubles as well as an anxiety you may have over drafting Zach Wilson. Your friendly neighborhood Jets anesthesiologist. 

Anesthesia is a helluva treatment for insomnia. But then we do get awarded apple juice and cookies when we awake. Win-win.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

That’s not included with the free account. 

The free account is ok...but to get the best experience you really gotta go with the $55/month VIP package. So glad you told me about it, Sperm, along with your venmo so you can process my payment effortlessly. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1