Note to all guests - reasons why you should create a free account ...

Maxman

4 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Max-

is there anything that can be done for when people post articles here while in “dark Mode”

the text is still black and you can’t really read anything. 

id switch back to the other way, but this is just too perfect otherwise and I don’t want to haha. 

If you see anyone doing that please ask them to not paste as rich text. After they paste the article, the box below shows up. If they just click paste as plain text instead it will change the formatting so it looks good for everyone.

Thanks!

image.png

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, freestater said:

The free account is ok...but to get the best experience you really gotta go with the $55/month VIP package. So glad you told me about it, Sperm, along with your venmo so you can process my payment effortlessly. 

$55 a month, well I will say this we say no thanks to the money offers but if someone wants to pay $55 per month let's chat LOL!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The first time fans see a key Free Agent that they want (ex. Thuney, JuJu, etc.) get signed by a rival you really want to be registered so that you can pile into the Fire Douglas thread!

These next two weeks are like our lead-up to the Super Bowl.

So true. It is going to be intense. 

Hopefully there is something to cheer about. But either way if Thuney signs elsewhere for 14 years and 236 million with 185 fully guaranteed, we will still have someone telling us that Douglas is afraid to make the big moves.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So true. It is going to be intense. 

Hopefully there is something to cheer about. But either way if Thuney signs elsewhere for 14 years and 236 million with 185 fully guaranteed, we will still have someone telling us that Douglas is afraid to make the big moves.

I'm just so disappointed that he couldn't go to $237M.  I mean c'mon Joe!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Maxman said:

$55 a month, well I will say this we say no thanks to the money offers but if someone wants to pay $55 per month let's chat LOL!!!!!!!!

Sperm said he was getting me a special insider rate. Maybe I should've not said anything, I'd hate to see him get in any trouble for giving it away at a discount 

• Haha 1

There’s nothing more pathetic than lurking to avoid talking to you wife, girlfriend or mother.  Having a conversation with people you don’t know about a 2&14 football team immediately raises your self esteem. When the endorphins kick in you’ll come out of your cave and start to walk upright.  You might invent fire or the wheel and become fabulously rich and famous. 

Shortly after joining I left my cave, married a super model, landed the space shuttle and survived a wicked case of the crabs. 

I recently read an entire post by Sperm Edward’s.   It reminded me of the time I reached the summit of Everest.   Good times...

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

Dear Guests:
Thank you for visiting the JetNation forums. This week is going to be fun and crazy. There are several reasons why you should click REGISTER and create an account.

1. If the Jets are involved in a top free agent signing (or trade, Deshaun Watson anyone) we will have thousands of people here. When that happens sometimes we have to temporarily disable guest viewing. This way the registered members can still post and read. So create an account to make sure you don't miss out, when the board gets locked you won't be able to do it then.

2. Registered members see less ads. We have a bunch of ads up for guests, if you sign up a bunch of them go away.

3. Talk to us. Sign up and drop some posts, let us know what you think about the Jets.

Thanks!

Charge them a fee to post as a guest @Maxman. That ought to do it.

• Upvote 1