Watson documenting his off-season drama?

On 3/15/2021 at 11:05 AM, JiF said:

Frank, nobody in this thread has any idea what he's documenting or what will be produced and made available to the public.  I'm not going back and quoting each post but he 100% was being vilified for this...posters were using this rumor as reasons why you wouldnt want a person of terrible character like this on your favorite Football team.  Which is ridiculous and self righteous and based on zero information. 

Plus it is terribly ironic in that Watson is one of the most stand-up guys in the NFL.   

Simply amazing to read the litany of vilifications here, race based or not.  Jets fans turning away for what we've been needing for decades...  a proven franchise QB.  One of the best in the NFL.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You throwing all the Jets past on Joe Douglas? Last I heard the owners are allowing him to run this team as he sees fit. It's easy to be habitually negative as a Jets fan though. It's a defense mechanism after years of disappointment. I'm going to remain open minded for this current regime and give them a fair shake. 

I'm convinced Wilson is going to be our qb.

On 3/15/2021 at 1:48 PM, Savage69 said:

Question Jif say Watson was a Jet and he was pissed about a 2-14 season and said I've had it with this organization and I want to be traded to either the Pats or Fins.. Would you be saying I don't blame him he has every right to want out even with the contract he signed.. 

LOL.  Yet another false narrative in this thread.  Yeah... Watson is doing this because he was po'd about a 2-14 season, :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Not my first choice, but if Joe believes in him enough to draft him I will be hopeful he's the guy to lead us to a championship. 

If he drafts him, I'm going to forever have my eye on Fields (the guy I want) and comparing the two. I'm sure there's a bunch of guys here who feel the exact reverse. So far, JD has been a mixed bag of results. I'm hopeful he's the guy to lead us to the promised land, but I'm not nearly as blindly-optimistic as I was in my younger days.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, RogerVick1980 said:

Let’s be honest the people who don’t want Deshaun are the ones making this out to be a huge deal before we even know the context of the video or what’s in it..

Let’s pass up a franchise QB we’ve been  searching for the last 50 years so we can have  the mediocre garbage we’ve had at the position for the most part which has held us back from winning a title 

You don't post much, but when you do:371906770_HITTING_TARGET_400x400.gif

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If McNair is proven to have actively promoted or financed this, Watson is going to sue him into oblivion. And, honestly, given the creep sh*t being reported about McNair and Easterby, it’s not too far a leap to believe they had a hand in this.

Prolly concocted it whilst sipping on a bottle of Adrenochrome. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, AlexVanDyke said:

The untrusty cult of idiots is his view, his opinion.  It’s not fact, like you and others make it seem.  Look at Jamals view of the Jets; is that fact because he said so? No. 

like I said I would be concerned by this especially if I was joe Douglas but at the same time, I can understand why, in this case, he would want to document things.  Hope it’s more than not having. Say in the cos hand gm

Oh, it's a fact alright. Especially for Houston players.

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Plus it is terribly ironic in that Watson is one of the most stand-up guys in the NFL.   

Simply amazing to read the litany of vilifications here, race based or not.  Jets fans turning away for what we've been needing for decades...  a proven franchise QB.  One of the best in the NFL.  

Seriously these same people love to make excuses for the leagues worst QB,  Really think about that for a second. No logic in these people, they think with emotions 

Just now, freestater said:

If he drafts him, I'm going to forever have my eye on Fields (the guy I want) and comparing the two. I'm sure there's a bunch of guys here who feel the exact reverse. So far, JD has been a mixed bag of results. I'm hopeful he's the guy to lead us to the promised land, but I'm not nearly as blindly-optimistic as I was in my younger days.

I hated Josh Allen and wanted us to draft Josh Rosen. I'm not nearly as blindly-pessimistic about any quarterback prospect as I was 3 years ago.

2 hours ago, AlexVanDyke said:

So teams  that lose is justification for guys to blab incessantly and  essentially demand a trade with multiple years left in a contract?  Got it.  Can’t wait for that nfl to take hold.

Good news homey, you dont have to wait, that day in age has arrived.  Enjoy! 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Good news homey, you dont have to wait, that day in age has arrived.  Enjoy! 

Thankfully it’s only a few outliers but I agree with you, it’s here and will only get worse.

ncaa paying players and allowing transfer no sit rules is going to ruin those sports as well.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

lmfao - for sure but lets see this play out first, no? 

Of course. But  the media has portrayed Watson to be a saint and the owner to be big bad an evil.  Players oppressed and owners oppressor.  It’s a narrative that is piSed by the dozens of vocal and opinionated ex players on the airwaves.  Just like college athletes are oppressed too.  It’s nonsensical garbage. 

18 minutes ago, AlexVanDyke said:

Of course. But  the media has portrayed Watson to be a saint and the owner to be big bad an evil.  Players oppressed and owners oppressor.  It’s a narrative that is piSed by the dozens of vocal and opinionated ex players on the airwaves.  Just like college athletes are oppressed too.  It’s nonsensical garbage. 

Pop Tv Idk GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, AlexVanDyke said:

Well, that escalated far too quickly.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...