Texans sign Tyrod Taylor

2 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

What a sad board....we have more replies in this thread than they do about this. 

Sad doesn't begin to describe it.  I think half of them are in a coma (willingly).  They have almost nothing to look forward to right now.  We, at least have some hope.  They have none.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

What a sad board....we have more replies in this thread than they do about this. 

Jesus. That's so delicious it just HAS to be fattening. The one poor guy who just exclaims, "what in tarnation!" Lol, wrap 'im up, I'll take 'im home. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Taylor is also a backup, it’s just insurance incase Watson doesn't like the new lunch lady next so he refuses to play.  

Yup.  It's a hedge against both a trade or him sitting out.  Apparently and an incentive-laden deal based largely on playing time so the Texans essentially pay by the drink all year as he plays games.

Smart move by Houston.  But there's no doubt that if they're going to trade Watson I think they want to come up to #2 or #3 to get one of the Top 3 QBs.  It really feels like it would be hard for other teams to pull off a deal for him without that high of a pick unless Houston is truly in rebuild mode where they don't expect to get their future QB this year.

• Upvote 1