Happy St. Patrick’s Day Jet Nation

@nycdan recommended an outstanding stout beer to me recently, Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout. If you like Guiness Extra Stout, you'll love Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. Now please allow me to recommend a nice STOUT beer on St. Patrick's Day. It's a craft beer local to me called Empire Brewing Company Black Magic Irish Coffee. David Katleski who owned the Empire Brewing Company went through a bankruptcy and sold his brewery a couple years ago right before the pandemic, but he didn't sell the Empire name and beer recipes, not until last spring when Ellicotville Brewery Company in upstate NY acquired the intellectual property of Empire Brewing, which he's a consultant for this line of beer they're making. This is the beer I'm drinking today, but I can only handle about 2 of these pints because they're 7% alc.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Adobolo said:

St patrick was a Brit ???

He was Scottish (yes I know Scotland is part of Britain but a lot of Scots don’t consider themselves Brits outside of the Ranger supporters LOL) of Roman descent captured by the Irish. 
Anyway, if anyone has practice for Paddy’s day it’s Jet fans. 

• Upvote 1