Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

I don't know why Max keeps that feature is this nursery school??

Given how childish it gets, might be better to just scrap it.

Getting a thumbs down when you just say I'll wait until all the facts are in probably isnt what Max had in mind for that feature.

2 hours ago, Savage69 said:

I don't know why Max keeps that feature is this nursery school??

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Given how childish it gets, might be better to just scrap it.

Getting a thumbs down when you just say I'll wait until all the facts are in probably isnt what Max had in mind for that feature.

If you take away negative rep, you might as well take away positive rep, too, IMO.

I say take a chance and make the trade.   Even if some of this is true, NFL players wipe clean on things like this. 

a$$hole Winston got 3 games for groping and no one remembers it.  

If Watson did do it, an apology, some sex rehab and community service and some time will fix him.

I think he settles it like Winston and takes a suspension.  Unless he's totally innocent, then he should fight it.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

5 hours ago, k-met57 said:

i just want to remind everyone that Payton Manning put his dick on a physical therapists head while she was examining him in Tennessee (or something like that). Entitled athletes doing entitled athlete things with women isn't new.

That was before social justice and Watson is a big believer in that so

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Better yet, trade him for those 3 firsts from Chicago, let the allegations come out and if true Watson gets suspended, leaving the QB-less Bears as a bottom of the league team and those picks priceless 

Bwaaa, 10th neg rep for no apparent reason by @Skeptable

That dude neg repped me about 30 times yesterday....lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Make the trade, Douglas. If you don’t, fifteen other teams will, and every media entity that draws a dime from the NFL vault will vigorously cover for them, presuming that this is all Buzbee can produce. Do not let Deshaun Watson go to the Pats, where he will appear at a press conference with a smiling Bob Kraft, with Peter King and his ilk throwing rose petals at their feet. Taking the moral high ground earns you exactly nothing in the NFL.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

No one is trading for him with this hanging over him.  In any case even if the Jets are interested I've always thought a trade next year would be better.

Houston will have to keep him now for this year, next year the price goes down and the Jets know exactly the value of their 1st rounders.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, dcJet said:

I say take a chance and make the trade.   Even if some of this is true, NFL players wipe clean on things like this. 

a$$hole Winston got 3 games for groping and no one remembers it.  

If Watson did do it, an apology, some sex rehab and community service and some time will fix him.

I think he settles it like Winston and takes a suspension.  Unless he's totally innocent, then he should fight it.

Nah. If we find out he is a colossal pos after all the facts come out, we can pass on him. Its football. 

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Make the trade, Douglas. If you don’t, fifteen other teams will, and every media entity that draws a dime from the NFL vault will vigorously cover for them, presuming that this is all Buzbee can produce. Do not let Deshaun Watson go to the Pats, where he will appear at a press conference with a smiling Bob Kraft, with Peter King and his ilk throwing rose petals at their feet. Taking the moral high ground earns you exactly nothing in the NFL.

Have you seen Douglas doing his job? He likes backups and deals he can score on them. He isn't going for a big money, big trade QB. He is more into the Colt McCoy types.