Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

I'm inclined to believe sexual assault victims - but there are too many elements that make this smell fishy.

1) Why have these women NOT gone to the police with their accusations?

2) Why did the lawyer ask for a cash payout / shakedown, and then pursue additional allegations via... Instagram?

3) This lawyer sounds like a real piece of work:

https://oaklandnewsnow.com/news/a-look-at-tony-buzbee-the-lawyer-and-trump-donor-accusing-texans-deshaun-watson-of-sexual-assault/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

IMAGINE they trade for him anyway. It's the Jetsy thing to do.

Why not? Most NFL fans that I've come across today, and Jets fans I know think it's a bit too convenient that it happened now. The timing is just very very suspicious. I hope the Jets can get him for a discount now. I don't believe any of the allegations, not even a little bit 

19 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

File a police report and press charges ... Then its believable... not when they announce they are looking for a payout

You think this is made up? A police report may very well have been filed.  In fact it almost certainly has - it takes times for those types of things.  

The woman says Watson insisted she focus on massaging his "inner thighs" and "inner glutes" -- while repeatedly telling her he's a professional football player.

She claims Watson "got more aggressive" -- and eventually "coerced [Jane Doe] to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to perform oral sex on him."

The woman claims she never consented to the sex act ... and actually "blacked out for a few minutes from the fear."

In her suit, the woman claims she was so terrified, she defecated on herself.

The woman says Watson got up, got dressed and left as if nothing happened

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

You think this is made up? A police report may very well have been filed.  In fact it almost certainly has - it takes times for those types of things.  

The woman says Watson insisted she focus on massaging his "inner thighs" and "inner glutes" -- while repeatedly telling her he's a professional football player.

She claims Watson "got more aggressive" -- and eventually "coerced [Jane Doe] to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to perform oral sex on him."

The woman claims she never consented to the sex act ... and actually "blacked out for a few minutes from the fear."

In her suit, the woman claims she was so terrified, she defecated on herself.

The woman says Watson got up, got dressed and left as if nothing happened

There has been no Police report... or else that would have come out. Look, I get it ... you immediately believe the woman in this case... If this was brought out differently... Presented like other sexual harassment cases I would tend to believe it.  The truth is that a predatorial lawyer came out on instagram to present a civil case that he asked for 100k. If that doesn't seem fishy then I don't know what to tell you. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

That's the thing; no one wants to be the first, and open herself up to the avalanche of trash that follows her, her biz, her family, etc. Waiting for the strength of numbers can be a major comfort to someone levying an accusation about an immensely popular sports celebrity. 

Also possible say plaintiff #5 may have some evidence, it wasn't as strong as the 1st/2nd woman, but the more that come forward the more believable she is because...well there are reasons for expressions like where there's smoke, there's fire

Still further it's possible that the first (for all we know the first 2-3) lawyers she consulted turned down the case. Maybe they didn't know anyone who'd take their case to this level until Counselor Instagram here sent out the big evite. And even then, who says everyone who called him got taken seriously either? Perhaps there are 3x this many who have absolutely nothing beyond their words against his, which isn't enough for more than a shakedown to keep it quiet. Cat's already out of the bag there, so Buzbee's likely weeded those out lest it harm the credibility of his other clients. 

Even a text message as evidence can mean something less than what's alleged. We still don't really know enough to form a concrete judgment beyond our own suspicions one way or the other. But it's looking worse & worse with each plaintiff. 

If they have real evidence I will change my tune... no evidence has been brought forth.. All that has been presented is a lawyer asking for a sum of money and trying the civil case on a court of public opinion on Instagram.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

IMAGINE they trade for him anyway. It's the Jetsy thing to do.

And all those who are claiming he's being targeted by money greedy whores and Easterby could flip to crying that the Jets traded for a sexual deviant?  

Now that would be Jetsy.  

• Upvote 1

The most recent accuser wasn't a massage therapist at a rub 'n tug.

Has anyone read the most recent complaint filed?

Haven't had time to do that myself but from what I heard on the radio, Watson coerced a chiropractor (young, just married female) to perform oral sex on him.

• Upvote 1

Quite the situation.

- This many cases is hard, though not impossible, to make up. You cannot ignore the timing of this though.

- This doesn't benefit HOU since it'll likely kill any interest teams have in trading for him. Unless HOU's ownership is so petty that they're willing to burn it all down to ruin Watson's career.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Coffee Is Great said:

Quite the situation.

- This many cases is hard, though not impossible, to make up. You cannot ignore the timing of this though.

- This doesn't benefit HOU since it'll likely kill any interest teams have in trading for him. Unless HOU's ownership is so petty that they're willing to burn it all down to ruin Watson's career.

While also risking all if its proven to that the allegations were false and put out there to ruin Watson. 

Could you imagine the damage and backlash?  The financial cost?

• Upvote 1

Quite the situation.

This is basically where I’m at at this point. We’ll see how this plays out but I can’t imagine it will be quick one way or another unless some hard evidence comes out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

That's the thing; no one wants to be the first, and open herself up to the avalanche of trash that follows her, her biz, her family, etc. Waiting for the strength of numbers can be a major comfort to someone levying an accusation about an immensely popular sports celebrity. 

Also possible say plaintiff #5 may have some evidence, it wasn't as strong as the 1st/2nd woman, but the more that come forward the more believable she is because...well there are reasons for expressions like where there's smoke, there's fire

Still further it's possible that the first (for all we know the first 2-3) lawyers she consulted turned down the case. Maybe they didn't know anyone who'd take their case to this level until Counselor Instagram here sent out the big evite. And even then, who says everyone who called him got taken seriously either? Perhaps there are 3x this many who have absolutely nothing beyond their words against his, which isn't enough for more than a shakedown to keep it quiet. Cat's already out of the bag there, so Buzbee's likely weeded those out lest it harm the credibility of his other clients. 

Even a text message as evidence can mean something less than what's alleged. We still don't really know enough to form a concrete judgment beyond our own suspicions one way or the other. But it's looking worse & worse with each plaintiff. 

All of this

32 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

If they have real evidence I will change my tune... no evidence has been brought forth.. All that has been presented is a lawyer asking for a sum of money and trying the civil case on a court of public opinion on Instagram.

"real evidence," of course, being either a confession or video. Anything else you won't buy.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, extmenace said:

I have little to no interest in reading anything about this. Very likely just a ploy for a few one night stands and a greaseball laywer to make money off the back of a famous athlete. Sure, there are some Darren Sharpers in the NFL, but im sorry, I just don't buy whatever the hell this is going to be spun in to. 

Translation: "Without seeing the facts, I've already made up my mind that these women are liars and whores, and I'm not interested in reading anything that will contradict that preconceived notion."

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Man what the hell is up with this story. For real… . No matter how you slice it it’s going to be sh*t.

Either this is all fabricate to advantage of the situation, or at least the parts related to Watson‘s character are… And if not, you’re talking about somebody who the community has rallied around as a leader who behind closed doors it’s just another gang banger taking advantage of women and assaulting those who say no thanks. 

disgusting either way. Want none of it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Man what the hell is up with this story. For real… . No matter how you slice it it’s going to be sh*t.

Either this is all fabricate to advantage of the situation, or at least the parts related to Watson‘s character are… And if not, you’re talking about somebody who the community has rallied around as a leader who behind closed doors it’s just another gang banger taking advantage of women and assaulting those who say no thanks. 

disgusting either way. Want none of it. 

Strictly speaking about the Jets situation: I'm just glad this came out now, before we gave up 4 premium picks. 

Now, lets draft Fields. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Sure is alot of the "Chewbacca Defense" being thrown around JN lately.

Let me guess, Tiger Woods accident was really an attempted assissination, because why on Earth would Tiger, a rich mofo beyond most others, have to drive himself anywhere, especially if tired/on drug/whatever.

It does......not.......make.......sense.  Why would Chewbacca, A wookie, live with a bunch of Ewoks?  If it does not make sense, you must aquit.

I never would have taken you to be a South Park fan!  You just went up several notches in my book, kind sir.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've obviously been a huge Watson fan and the mere fact that allegations like these are cropping up against him is disappointing.  If they're true or even if only some of the allegations are true, fling him into the sun. 

I just @GATA hope they're not true.

If they are, I @GATA change a few things in my profile.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Paradis said:

Smh.... whole Watson thing has and continuous to be a circus. 

Stay the hell away from my team.

I don't want to pay what it'll cost to get him anyway, but I'm suspicious if your reaction is what the Texans and the cult leader in charge wanted. I'm not knowledgeable enough to have a real take on this. I'm thinking it though.

They can't possibly get value back for a guy shooting his way out of town, they're not lowering his value. They're refusing to let him leave cause it'd be suicide 

2 hours ago, Skeptable said:

If this was true you wouldn't go first to a scumbag lawyer and have him privately demand 100k to make it go away first. You would file a police report and criminal charges against the person to make them pay because money can always happen in a civil trial later.  Also your lawyer wouldn't announce it on Instagram begging for more people to join in a lawsuit to potential get more money. This whole scenario stinks on every level and doesn't pass common sense in anyway. This looks like either a huge money grab or somebody trying to make a football player (that doesn't want to play for your favorite team anymore) pay financially or through the court of public opinion.

If Criminal charges are brought up and they file police reports or new information comes out to prove his guilt, I will change my tune... At the moment this looks like a whole set up.

I'm no lawyer, but if my attorney ever came to me with advice this horrible, I'd have him beaten to death. Then I'd fire him. 

1 hour ago, Skeptable said:

You mean like without any evidence the way you've blamed all three to six women and the lawyers involved.

That angle doesnt need any real evidence.  Youre arguing against people who are just waiting to see how this plays out.  Not seeing a whole lot of people claiming that hes 100% guilty.

While you run around crying that hes 100% innocent and the owner, the Pres, the lawyers, the accusers are all 100% full of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

While also risking all if its proven to that the allegations were false and put out there to ruin Watson. 

Could you imagine the damage and backlash?

All he wanted was someone to play with his Johnson, next best thing is to play for a Johnson that had wood in his name..B)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Excellent points all of them. If you were an owner or a GM, would you take a chance at this point?