Jump to content

Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are trying to destroy this kid now because he doesn't want to play for a racist owner. No way the timing is this coincidental with Texans getting Taylor signed. 

Posted Images

Just now, genot said:

Lol. Maybe. Carolina might be his best destination. More of a boys will be boys attitude.

I mean, some team is going to get him and they’re going to be amply rewarded for doing so. May as well be us for once

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, some team is going to get him and they’re going to be amply rewarded for doing so. May as well be us for once

You know damn well it's not going to be us. 

Stop hurting yourself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, some team is going to get him and they’re going to be amply rewarded for doing so. May as well be us for once

No way. It's easy for us to talk about it from our homes. Can you imagine what a training camp would be like with him here, and these kind of allegations surrounding him. It would an invitation for the national press, the metoo people, and god knows who else. The team has work too do. With as little distraction as possible. No. No.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

it’s all right here. apparently extremely aggressive, antagonizing and persistent. 
 

slimy stuff in here. I will not post the entire article out of respect for JN, because it’s extremely explicit. I know we’re all adults here, but just to stay on the safe side of any rules I’ll just put it here for you to click on & look at. 

disgusted nick miller GIF by New Girl

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, some team is going to get him and they’re going to be amply rewarded for doing so. May as well be us for once

Sorry Tom he's already bought into the Patriot way.  

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, genot said:

No way. It's easy for us to talk about it from our homes. Can you imagine what a training camp would be like with him here, and these kind of allegations surrounding him. It would an invitation for the national press, the metoo people, and god knows who else. The team has work too do. With as little distraction as possible. No. No.

A few weeks of Tebow-level distraction in exchange for ten years of a franchise QB. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A few weeks of Tebow-level distraction in exchange for ten years of a franchise QB. 

If we got Watson you could volunteer to be his moral guide..B)

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

it’s all right here. apparently extremely aggressive, antagonizing and persistent. 
 

slimy stuff in here. I will not post the entire article out of respect for JN, because it’s extremely explicit. I know we’re all adults here, but just to stay on the safe side of any rules I’ll just put it here for you to click on & look at. 

Definitely concerning claims.  Though I'd think discussion of the claims would be fine.  It's just like locker room talk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

it’s all right here. apparently extremely aggressive, antagonizing and persistent. 
 

slimy stuff in here. I will not post the entire article out of respect for JN, because it’s extremely explicit. I know we’re all adults here, but just to stay on the safe side of any rules I’ll just put it here for you to click on & look at. 

Actually this could help shed some light on things here.

"When Plaintiff asked her manager why she was not paid the full price, she was told that Watson said that Plaintiff had not given him what he wanted."

Find the manager!  Ask if he/she has recollection of this, and if any details were discussed.  Perhaps a complaint by the masseuse then?

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dcJet said:

This.  Sounds like Watson has an addictive fetish.  Prowl, engage, conquer, get new itch, repeat.  

Mick, how do you know so much about the massage biz?  Don't mean to put you on the spot, ignore this if you want.

 

I was the GM of a stripclub for about 20 years and hosted fetish parties, swingers parties, lesbian parties, escort parties, was involved with porn, fake massage parlors and also worked as a personal trainer when I was younger so I worked with real massage therapist and we also had a few on our rugby team. I think pretty much sums it up. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

No team is going to trade for Watson while these charges are unresolved. None.  Zippo. Nadda.  If you’re going to talk about fantasies in this thread, you’re better off talking about how you’re going to sail the Riviera on your yacht this weekend with Scarlett Johansson. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

NO. You pearl-clutching surrender-monkies will be the first sad-sacks to complain when we’re finishing fourth in the division every year when Watson lands in New England and all of these egregious lawsuits disappear into the ******* breeze with the stroke of Bob Kraft’s pen. 

*penis

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

NO. You pearl-clutching surrender-monkies will be the first sad-sacks to complain when we’re finishing fourth in the division every year when Watson lands in New England and all of these egregious lawsuits disappear into the ******* breeze with the stroke of Bob Kraft’s pen. 

 

172d6f05ac10762a93b9775a49768084.gif

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This thread had gotten pretty appalling before Tom went off the deep end. Solid course correction.

I am not off the deep end yet. I’m all about believing the women, etc. But Buzbee said the “next step” was going to the police and instead his “next step” has been to raise the price tag on the civil settlement presented to Watson. While I personally find this disqualifying sh*t, I know that the Dolphins and Patriots will not find it disqualifying, and that the NFL will be slotting the team that gets Watson into every prime time slot in existence as soon as this year, and, in a few weeks, these charges will be mentioned tangentially in a way that makes it sound like Watson got a couple of speeding tickets on US1. If Jets fans want to turn up their nose over this, that’s fine and understandable, but they need to be realistic about how this ends up if the Jets choose to be the only team that chooses to be moralistic in this case. They’re going to go into the season with Watson as a Patriot, with Watson’s image plastered all over the telecast and advertising, and we’re going to be watching a panicked Zack Wilson or Sam Darnold throw a football at Jamison Crowder’s feet for sixteen games. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am not off the deep end yet. I’m all about believing the women, etc. But Buzbee said the “next step” was going to the police and instead his “next step” has been to raise the price tag on the civil settlement presented to Watson. While I personally find this disqualifying sh*t, I know that the Dolphins and Patriots will not find it disqualifying, and that the NFL will be slotting the team that gets Watson into every prime time slot in existence as soon as this year, and, in a few weeks, these charges will be mentioned tangentially in a way that makes it sound like Watson got a couple of speeding tickets on US1. If Jets fans want to turn up their nose over this, that’s fine and understandable, but they need to be realistic about how this ends up if the Jets choose to be the only team that chooses to be moralistic in this case. They’re going to go into the season with Watson as a Patriot, with Watson’s image plastered all over the telecast and advertising, and we’re going to be watching a panicked Zack Wilson or Sam Darnold throw a football at Jamison Crowder’s feet for sixteen games. 

Stop being such a worry wart. Things will work out fine here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

NO. You pearl-clutching surrender-monkies will be the first sad-sacks to complain when we’re finishing fourth in the division every year when Watson lands in New England and all of these egregious lawsuits disappear into the ******* breeze with the stroke of Bob Kraft’s pen. 

Sadly, I think this is exactly what is going to happen.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

NO. You pearl-clutching surrender-monkies will be the first sad-sacks to complain when we’re finishing fourth in the division every year when Watson lands in New England and all of these egregious lawsuits disappear into the ******* breeze with the stroke of Bob Kraft’s pen. 

This is so true.  Bet everyone on Jets Drive from Woody to JD are silently grateful they don't have to defend NOT trading for Watson...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

There's a stong chance Watson isn't playing football in 2021. 

If suit #3 has any legs, Watson might not be playing for longer then that.  He might be giving the "happy Endings"

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

There's a stong chance Watson isn't playing football in 2021. 

Seems like it could go that way.  He won't play for Houston, and public outrage will keep teams from trading for him.  

Even without any evidence. 

"Mission accomplished!" - Texan fan lawyer

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

it’s all right here. apparently extremely aggressive, antagonizing and persistent. 
 

slimy stuff in here. I will not post the entire article out of respect for JN, because it’s extremely explicit. I know we’re all adults here, but just to stay on the safe side of any rules I’ll just put it here for you to click on & look at. 

I read it.  He's an aggressive dick but it's not bad enough to disqualify him from football.  BigBen and RayRice and Kobe were way worse.  I doubt this gets to a grand jury. 

Watson can go full Tiger with sex rehab and redemption story, or go full Trump and deny everything.  Either way, he's playing QB somewhere.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

There's a stong chance Watson isn't playing football in 2021. 

This is a serious possibility according to some in the agent community. Might be what both sides opt for

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...