Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

It’s a domino effect bro. sh*t, I’m about to call this lawyer and tell him I was assaulted. ?

Certainly some of these women might be looking for a money grab.  That can't be discounted

But that doesn't mean this was a conspiracy fabricated by the NFL and/or the Texans owners to punish Watson for stepping out of line.

It really is just a silly thought when you really think about it.

Is this, in any way, good for the NFL or the Texans?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Certainly some of these women might be looking for a money grab.  That can't be discounted

But that doesn't mean this was a conspiracy fabricated by the NFL and/or the Texans owners to punish Watson for stepping out of line.

Yup.  Pure coincidence these BS lawsuits pop up right as DW is shooting his way out of Houston. 

• Haha 2

"It was a consensual encounter, " he said. Great defense Rusty Hardin.

Then Rusty says, “We have received numerous unsolicited comments in the past week from many licensed massage therapists who have worked with Deshaun in recent years. These women describe him as a gentleman and a model client who never engaged in inappropriate conduct." 

Makes sense. Act like a gentleman with the licensed massage therapist, but slap your penis in the hands of the unlicensed masseuse off instagram.

Did any one else realize Rusty just admitted that Deshaun had sex with a massage therapist? No one else finds it objectionable to hire a licensed massage therapist and then end up having sex with her when she is doing the massage? Explain that one to me.

4 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Did any one else realize Rusty just admitted that Deshaun had sex with a message therapist? No one else finds it objectionable to hire a licensed message therapist and then end up having sex with her when she is doing the massage? Explain that one to me.

Nope.  Like for no money involved?

If you hire an interior decorator and she's hot as hell, coming on to you as she's showing you drapes, do you say "Nope, not professional."

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Did any one else realize Rusty just admitted that Deshaun had sex with a message therapist? No one else finds it objectionable to hire a licensed message therapist and then end up having sex with her when she is doing the massage? Explain that one to me.

Message therapist? ?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Nope.  Like for no money involved?

If you hire an interior decorator and she's hot as hell, coming on to you as she's showing you drapes, do you say "Nope, not professional."

"But do the curtains match the drapes?" - Deshaun Watson

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

Liberal nonsense. Twisting my post into 'victim blaming'. DW can also be twisted into a victim.

Don't know why I decided to enter into this 'discussion'. But my involvement in this thread is over.

Why is there always some dingleberry whi wants to politicize sh*t that shouldn't be??

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Absolutely not but do you think that lawyers cares how the Texans or NFL are perceived? He wants his cut. 

Personally, I have no intention of unpacking the fusillade of accusations being thrown at Watson. 

Just a few observations. 

1.    His trade value is gone.  All of this must clear before rational decisions can be made about his future in the NFL.  The NFL is in the entertainment business.  Anybody in the entertainment business has to avoid controversy when hawking their wares.  This board cannot allow nudity because the advertisers would demand a boycott of the site. 

2.    All of those who wanted to hurl all of our draft capitol at him have to admit that we have avoided an oncoming train.  It would have caused absolute mayhem and torpedoed our future.  It would replace the Hershel Walker trade as the bonehead move of the century.

As for me, I try to laugh about such things.

1 hour ago, clayton163v said:

Personally, I have no intention of unpacking the fusillade of accusations being thrown at Watson. 

Just a few observations. 

1.    His trade value is gone.  All of this must clear before rational decisions can be made about his future in the NFL.  The NFL is in the entertainment business.  Anybody in the entertainment business has to avoid controversy when hawking their wares.  This board cannot allow nudity because the advertisers would demand a boycott of the site. 

2.    All of those who wanted to hurl all of our draft capitol at him have to admit that we have avoided an oncoming train.  It would have caused absolute mayhem and torpedoed our future.  It would replace the Hershel Walker trade as the bonehead move of the century.

I have to be honest. This scandal aside I have never felt that in the end Houston has/had as much leverage as they think they do in terms of trade value. In a vacuum Madden world Watson has a certain trade value that must be met for a player of his caliber. But even before this Houston was leveraged by him not wanting to be there a no trade clause and such a horrendous draft position because of O'Brien that Watson might be their only way to get back some draft equity to rebuild. They will never get the 4 1s and 2 defensive starts they are looking for. If they had accepted reasonable value this might be all someone else's headache. And now his value is certainly less. But some teams might not care and still trade for him.

Also next year Watson's leverage goes down because he is not sitting out and losing $20 million

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

Could you imagine if the Jets had acted aggressively signed Watson for #2, #23,34 and next year's first, THEN this story broke.  LOL

Jets dodged a bullet here.  :)  

Don't forget Quinnen Williams.  According to some, he was going to be shipped out.  LOL.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

Could you imagine if the Jets had acted aggressively signed Watson for #2, #23,34 and next year's first, THEN this story broke.  LOL

Jets dodged a bullet here.  :)  

Trade wouldn’t have been finalised until this week anyways so we would have an opportunity to get out of it.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Don't forget Quinnen Williams.  According to some, he was going to be shipped out.  LOL.

A month ago anyone not in favor of trading QW and 4 first round picks for Watson was getting roasted

Now suddenly Zach Wilson has a wing in Canton awaiting him

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

A month ago anyone not in favor of trading QW and 4 first round picks for Watson was getting roasted

Now suddenly Zach Wilson has a wing in Canton awaiting him

The roasting went to those who kept making up more and more draft capital for Watson with every post.  And then someone from the media suggested Q and this board slurped it down and asked for more.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dcat said:

The roasting went to those who kept making up more and more draft capital for Watson with every post.  And then someone from the media suggested Q and this board slurped it down and asked for more.  

I have no idea if this thing by Buzbee is a conspiracy to get Watson to stay with the Texans that got way out of hand but these civil suits will disappear soon enough once Watson and his attorney show the plaintiffs the money

The time to get Watson for the 2 Seattle picks is now 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I have no idea if this thing by Buzbee is a conspiracy to get Watson to stay with the Texans that got way out of hand but these civil suits will disappear soon enough once Watson and his attorney show the plaintiffs the money

too late for us.  Woody Johnson would never go near Watson, even after a settlement.  He's a Tebow type guy.  He would never let an accused sexual predator become the face of this team whether it's true or not.  I think that all other "interested-in-Watson" teams will be waiting for NFL's final verdict as well.  I expect that some time in 2022.  Watson and Houston are screwd.  And if this is all true, then rightfully so.  I do think the timing of this (1st week of NFL year) is obviously pre-planned. Big, ugly, f-ing mess.  

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

It would be a ballsy move by JD. The NY media would explode like we never seen. I believe that Watson is innocent of these charges. The timing of this coming out tells me it’s a scam job by that sleaze ball Buzbee. If indeed Watson is cleared of these charges, JD would be lauded as a hero.

I said this before, but I’ll repeat. If this is a scam job initiated by Houston, it is motivated to KILL the viable trade offers from outside. It is not motivated to allow us to get him on the cheap. While a big gamble on their part, it makes Houston his only viable paycheck this year. In economics-speak they killed the demand for Watson as a means to eliminate the supply.

Stupid, but rings true to me.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, clayton163v said:

Just a few observations. 

We Deserve a Happy Ending Official Music Video - YouTube

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Won’t happen wo #2oa. After that it’s anyone’s guess what you could lowball with.

17 minutes ago, greengeek said:

I said this before, but I’ll repeat. If this is a scam job initiated by Houston, it is motivated to KILL the viable trade offers from outside. It is not motivated to allow us to get him on the cheap. While a big gamble on their part, it makes Houston his only viable paycheck this year. In economics-speak they killed the demand for Watson as a means to eliminate the supply.

Stupid, but rings true to me.

Another underrated part of this is Houston just gave Watson 20 mill plus for basically one year of service. This maybe a underhanded way of recouping some of that money 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

too late for us.  Woody Johnson would never go near Watson, even after a settlement.  He's a Tebow type guy.  He would never let an accused sexual predator become the face of this team whether it's true or not.  I think that all other "interested-in-Watson" teams will be waiting for NFL's final verdict as well.  I expect that some time in 2022.  Watson and Houston are screwd.  And if this is all true, then rightfully so.  I do think the timing of this (1st week of NFL year) is obviously pre-planned. Big, ugly, f-ing mess.  

All this finger pointing. what now? My man!!!

EC43FF8D-E55F-4C1B-83FD-078EDBECFDC0.jpeg