Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

12 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Did any one else realize Rusty just admitted that Deshaun had sex with a massage therapist? No one else finds it objectionable to hire a licensed massage therapist and then end up having sex with her when she is doing the massage? Explain that one to me.

Slightly less objectionable than having sex with your lawyer.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ghost said:

Absolutely not but do you think that lawyers cares how the Texans or NFL are perceived? He wants his cut. 

Yeah, I'm not saying the lawyer is a good guy.  I really don't know.

But I can't imagine this is some type of conspiracy concocted by the NFL and/or the Texans owners to keep Watson down.  Even thinking that is silly conspiracy nutty stuff.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Did any one else realize Rusty just admitted that Deshaun had sex with a massage therapist? No one else finds it objectionable to hire a licensed massage therapist and then end up having sex with her when she is doing the massage? Explain that one to me.

Based on Buzbees facebook response he had the same thought I did.

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Alright so someone just started a thread about Watson being framed, broke down everything logistically like a true sleuth does, and @Sperm Edwards bulldozes in and locks the thread. I’m not sure what his involvement is in the framing of Watson but apparently it goes a lot deeper than we all thought and even the mods are involved. 

Touchy subject for Sperm.

Ever wonder how he got that nickname? 

He used to be a masseuse.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Alright so someone just started a thread about Watson being framed, broke down everything logistically like a true sleuth does, and @Sperm Edwards bulldozes in and locks the thread. I’m not sure what his involvement is in the framing of Watson but apparently it goes a lot deeper than we all thought and even the mods are involved. 

lol

just that it didn't need its own thread. I didn't delete his post. 

Jerk.

This is @T0mShane:

https://www.theonion.com/14th-sexual-assault-lawsuit-against-deshaun-watson-forc-1846538591?utm_campaign=The+Onion&utm_content=1616539502&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2r-zH5_L-Svxk1KseAfr6DBSOIdFr6WvFS9zXyAiFG-4hBb-G30BOKiMw

the-onion-logo.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

14th Sexual Assault Lawsuit Against Deshaun Watson Forces Fan To Reckon With Full-Blown Conspiracy Against Quarterback

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX—Finally stopping to consider the weight of the allegations after another massage therapist came forward, the 14th sexual assault lawsuit filed against Deshaun Watson Tuesday forced Texans fan Blaine Rockwell to reckon with a potential full-blown conspiracy against the quarterback. “I tried to avert my eyes at first, but all of these lawsuits clearly point to a powerful cabal of people working to undermine this man,” said Rockwell, emphasizing the need to take these allegations seriously and nip them in the bud before they could do any further damage to Watson’s reputation. “At first, I thought it was just one or two liars trying to ruin a great athlete’s life, but it’s clearly much deeper than that. I’d be naïve at this point if I didn’t admit that a massive, potentially satanic operation was responsible for these assault claims. There’s simply no other explanation.” At press time, Rockwell took to an online forum to speculate if the lawsuits were a “sting operation funded by the [Miami] Dolphins” to lower Deshaun Watson’s trade value.
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

It would be a ballsy move by JD. The NY media would explode like we never seen. I believe that Watson is innocent of these charges. The timing of this coming out tells me it’s a scam job by that sleaze ball Buzbee. If indeed Watson is cleared of these charges, JD would be lauded as a hero.

13 hours ago, greengeek said:

I said this before, but I’ll repeat. If this is a scam job initiated by Houston, it is motivated to KILL the viable trade offers from outside. It is not motivated to allow us to get him on the cheap. While a big gamble on their part, it makes Houston his only viable paycheck this year. In economics-speak they killed the demand for Watson as a means to eliminate the supply.

Stupid, but rings true to me.

12 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Another underrated part of this is Houston just gave Watson 20 mill plus for basically one year of service. This maybe a underhanded way of recouping some of that money 

Tin Foil Sparkle GIF by WENS

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

At this point, it seems like there are only two possibilities:

1) Deshaun Watson is a sex pest; or

2) Deshaun Watson is the unluckiest man alive, an innocent who randomly happened to choose over 20 unlicensed massage therapists willing to destroy him as a human being with false sexual assault allegations in hopes of making money.

Let the process play out, but I don't know how anyone can be strongly convinced it's option 2.

Prolly should have looked them up on Angies list first. 

6 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

At this point, it seems like there are only two possibilities:

1) Deshaun Watson is a sex pest; or

2) Deshaun Watson is the unluckiest man alive, an innocent who randomly happened to choose over 20 unlicensed massage therapists willing to destroy him as a human being with false sexual assault allegations in hopes of making money.

Let the process play out, but I don't know how anyone can be strongly convinced it's option 2.

I wholeheartedly agree that he is likely a sex pest with extremely troubling comportment towards women, but I feel as though the NFL and NBA lifestyle produces many sex pests and the Jets should operate under that standard unless there are actual criminal charges presented, or a non-Buzbee client steps forward to make the case that Watson is an irredeemable psychopath. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2021 at 1:01 PM, Mike135 said:

Sure, but the job is close to done.  If teams end up not going after DW this offseason, the damage was done.

Plus, imagine facing your: mom, aunts, nieces...  at your next family gathering after this.  Gotta suck.

That last bit was so wrong, then I realized you weren’t going for Taboo American Style humor.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I wholeheartedly agree that he is likely a sex pest with extremely troubling comportment towards women, but I feel as though the NFL and NBA lifestyle produces many sex pests and the Jets should operate under that standard unless there are actual criminal charges presented, or a non-Buzbee client steps forward to make the case that Watson is an irredeemable psychopath. 

So you've shifted from the Qeshaun Movement to alright he probably did it, but...football. 

• Upvote 1