Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

5 minutes ago, section314 said:

Interesting point.If this thing really has legs, that's where the owner comes and says NO. And that's his right.

These women could produce video evidence of Watson asking to have his a$$hole rubbed down, Watson could admit to it, and twenty teams in the league will still kill each other to trade for him and the NFL would put him in every prime time telecast every week and make him the face of the Super Bowl if his team makes it. Woody Johnson developing moral qualms about any of this would be the height of owning oneself.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are trying to destroy this kid now because he doesn't want to play for a racist owner. No way the timing is this coincidental with Texans getting Taylor signed. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think if this lawyer thought he had a case, he’d file a criminal complaint and stay the **** off of Instagram with it.

Exactly

7 minutes ago, Vader said:

The only way the Texans ownership could be involved is to serve the larger narrative going on in the league recently — the trend towards high profile players shooting their way out of town while under contract via public social media campaigns, or otherwise by demand. Jamal Adams comes to mind.

This at great expense to the owners of the Texans — and perhaps other owners. The NBA model is incredibly damaging to these franchises, to the stability of the league, and to the power and control the owners have. It isn’t just financial damage either, it’s brand and reputation. And it helps to skew the league towards certain teams at the expense of others. It emasculates the owners.

The only thing I could see here if you are a conspiracy theory kinda guy is the the Texans ownership eating their own for what they see as a greater good of the team and/or league.

They are basically trying to nip this NBA model in the bud and re-establish control. As said, if you are really into conspiracies, other owners could be involved, as well as Goodall himself. The league has been really out of control for a while now and when you look at the NBA, the NFL should not want to duplicate that model.

exactly this

• Upvote 1

"Hello Deshaun?  Its coach Hoodie.  I want you to be our QB this year, but I dont have the capital for a trade....listen to me closely and I will tell you how we will lower your value down to almost nothing; so you will be cheap, or get released.  It will hurt your rep temporarily, but we will fix it and straighten it out later when you get here.  In addition to your salary, Ill give you the Brady contract where we set up an LLC and pay it millions per year so it doesn't count against our cap."  

All joking aside...if there is any truth to the allegations, we dont need that guy around our team.  Maybe he is really a D Bag, or maybe he isnt, but he seems to attract drama, so either way, it should be a pass. 

Wow, just wow.

This thread is bad.  Because y’all like Watson these 4 women must be lying..

or even better these 4 woman are colluding with a racist owner and lawyer to stick it to his disgruntled QB.

This really is sick.  In this day and age to act like this is troubling.

I’m totally good with withholding judgement, but man this is some ugly stuff.

#believeher 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Wow.  Sad and concerning on multiple levels.  I'm not a lawyer so I can't weigh in on the risks of someone filing false claims if that's what's happening here, but 4 suits filed seems like more than a one-off so there's some serious smoke here.  On the other hand, this comes out on the first day of the new league year?  It comes from an attorney that is supposedly close to the McNairs?  @Paradis had it right, this will be a circus!  And perhaps that's exactly what it's meant to be, although I have no idea why the Texans would have any single thing to do with devaluing an asset of theirs.  If Watson was a FA then this drives down the price and the Texans maybe find a way to keep him, but he's under contract.  If they're involved then they're shooting themselves in the foot.

This story goes away the second Watson gets traded or calls Easterby and McNair to apologize.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

No I haven't judged anything. But you have. You say theres no doubt this is a hit job. I say maybe or maybe not. I think you got it confused on who has judged anything. You've already decided the accusers are liars

No I have decided to not believe a scum lawyer on instagram

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

These women could produce video evidence of Watson asking to have his a$$hole rubbed down, Watson could admit to it, and twenty teams in the league will still kill each other to trade for him and the NFL would put him in every prime time telecast every week and make him the face of the Super Bowl if his team makes it. Woody Johnson developing moral qualms about any of this would be the height of owning oneself.

All true, but it doesn't change the fact that an owner can just pull the plug if it's something he feels he doesn't want to be associated with. Not saying I agree, nor even trying to make a judgement on any of this stuff, just that if an owner feels it's bad for his brand, he'll stop it.

I think the Watson dream is most likely over.  Only hope is these accusations are disproved right away but i don't see that happening.  This will drag on.  How can the Jets trade for him before it's settled when they're preaching quality on and off the field?  I know many here would accept him here regardless but with how powerful woke and cancel culture is these days, it won't fly.  For the conspiracists out here, could this move be made by the Texans to keep him there?  No other takers so they have to keep him and just deal with the suspensions.  Watson might have no choice but to play there?

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

As much as I think Easterby is a con and a snake, I just don't see how the Texans hiring a lawyer to fabricate claims against Deshaun Watson helps them.

If the allegations are true (and I'm curious about the allegations of these new women), then I don't care who put them forth, because that kind of behavior should not be tolerated.

I agree with your entire take. Two things can be true at the same time. Unfortunately we live in a society that doesnt know what a grey area is. 

I dont know if Deshaun is a pillar of society or a predator. I also dont know if the potential victims are honorable or if they are predators of a different nature as well. 

What I do know, for a fact, is that tactically it makes absolutely zero sense for the Texans to instigate any of this and intentionally tank their own trade value for Deshaun. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow, just wow.

or even better these 4 woman are colluding with a racist owner and lawyer to stick it to his disgruntled QB.

#believeher 

If true then a real lawyer would file a criminal case in court... Not a civil case on Instagram... If a criminal case is or will be filed I would drastically change my tune 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow, just wow.

#believeher 

If you're good with withholding judgment then you wouldn't have included that donkey-brained hash tag. 

Wow....

Im sorry I’m not buying it...if he’s proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt I will stand corrected but this smells like sabotage......

I’ll just leave it there at the risk of saying something deemed “political” but I think this is heinous character assassination. You can feel free to believe whatever you like, but if it smells like a rat, and runs like a rat, it ain’t a mongoose

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

If you're good with withholding judgment then you wouldn't have included that donkey-brained hash tag. 

Pretty sure he’s doing shtick

1 hour ago, RogerVick1980 said:

Not condoning this but tons of NFL players like Big Ben for example do far worse and get away with it..

I’ve heard much worse then a guy asking for a happy ending massage..

The stuff that goes unreported that NFL players do is insane..

My friend worked and hung around ex players all the time..

The stories she told me and the  awful horrific stuff that star hall of fame players have gotten away with is  mind boggling..

There on every team..

The world has changed

15 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow, just wow.

#believeher 

Nail right on the head. Every lawyer tries their case through various media outlets when a public figure is involved. It's unfortunate, but it's been the reality for years. Killing the messenger because he's going after your QB of choice for the Jet's, is beyond lame. Making baseless allegations of conspiracy, etc,etc, is rather gross and immature.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Peter King working on two headlines as we speak:

1. Morally Bankrupt Jets Ignore Credible Allegations of Sexual Assault, Get Fleeced For Troubled Watson.

2. Shrewd Kraft, Cagey Belichick Do It Again, Steal MVP QB Watson Away From Rest of League

Pretty much this 🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Have we officially done away with the whole “believe all women” schtick?

God I hope so

The people who don’t want Deshaun  here anyway  are feeding into it for obvious reasons.

Look hopefully we find the facts out and let that decide it but if you don’t find this at the very least a little suspicious then I dont know what to tell you.

there’s holes all over this sh*t.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
16 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

If true then a real lawyer would file a criminal case in court... Not a civil case on Instagram... If a criminal case is or will be filed I would drastically change my tune 

??? You cant hire a lawyer to charge someone criminally 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Made a post today saying IMO this was all BS.

Now there's 4 women making accusations.   Yikes, something is going on here.  I'm off the Watson band wagon.  

This is an predatorial lawyer helping the McNair's save face to their franchise. 

No man, look - he's not even a Texans fan:
I love football as much as the next person (although I’ve never been a Texans fan).
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, RogerVick1980 said:

The people who don’t want Deshaun  here anyway  are feeding into it for obvious reasons.

Look hopefully we find the facts out and let that decide it but if you don’t find this at the very least a little suspicious then I dont know what to tell you.

there’s holes all over this sh*t.

This x’s 1000

32 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Why would the Texans intentionally try and devalue their most valuable asset?

Why would they trade the best WR in the league for a 2nd round pick and a washed up RB with an overpriced contract?

Doesn't make sense, but the Texans get less benefit of the doubt than most franchises.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

Needs work

No schtick. 
outright accusing four woman of making up sexual harassment claims and then accusing the owners of an NFL football of being racist and plotting to do this. 
Is, in my opinion, crazy. 

as I’ve stated, I will certainly withhold judgement until I hear more. Woman have clearly lied about this type of stuff before - but many woman also tell the truth.  

I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Robert Kraft got away with it DeShaun Watson should. 

That has nothing to do with it. Kraft paid an old ugly Asian lady for a rub and tug, he was never accused of anything by her.  

• Upvote 1