Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hrmm, I thought it was T0m that invited them over to help give his cat a bath  and they all  politely declined. Just more proof women dont want nice guys

Maybe when he invited them over to "wash his pussy" it must have confused them and made them think he was a lesbian.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are trying to destroy this kid now because he doesn't want to play for a racist owner. No way the timing is this coincidental with Texans getting Taylor signed. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm not even sure what that means.  Scape goat?

His value has dropped and likely dropped substantially.   Moreover, if this is ever proven to be what you people think it is - it is criminal and seriously criminal.

I honestly can't believe a football team would plan this elaborate frame job, with 4 separate women to heavily decrease value of their franchise's best asset and risk a criminal probe - just for spite.

Come on guys - seriously think about what you're suggesting here.

The women only came out after he went on Instagram trying to get women to come forward promising 100 of thousands in reward if they win his CIVIL lawsuit ... 

The Texans as a brand were losing more and more value because of this situation.  This absolves some of the damage that was being caused... you don't have to agree... but it has been the punching line of the media for weeks.

10 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

This isn't about football. Yes Johnson and Watt both backed Watson and his decision not to go back to the Texans... You should research more.

Again, false equivalency. What their opinion is of the Texans organization has nothing to do with what's going on here.

Now, if Deshaun's side were to shoot back and claim that this is a frame job and character assassination engineered by Easterby and McNair, Watt and AJ's opinions on whether the organization would sink to those depths would hold some value here.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

There’s an old line that if you follow a man on the road for 500 miles you can catch him doing something wrong.  Seems like Watson frequents a rub and tug massage place.  It seems like he was followed by a cop or detective.   It seems like whoever hired this detective threatened the “Massueses” to either testify or get busted for prostitution.  And the 4 girls who complained most likely all work at the same place.   Just supposition but if you are a person in the public eye it is dangerous times out there.  Never been so happy to be anonymous.  

Damn, you solved the case, detective.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

His value has dropped and likely dropped substantially.   Moreover, if this is ever proven to be what you people think it is - it is criminal and seriously criminal.

I honestly can't believe a football team would plan this elaborate frame job, with 4 separate women to heavily decrease value of their franchise's best asset and risk a criminal probe - just for spite.

In the Bible, a scapegoat is one of two kid goats. As a pair, one goat was sacrificed and the living “scapegoat” was released into the wilderness, taking with it all sins and impurities. :sheepf:

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, CTM said:

For sure the right to anonymous rubbing and tugging should be inalienable 

I support all forms of consensual, transactional sex. Heavy emphasis on the consensual part.

• Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The timing is suspicious.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, SAR I said:

If you recall the unresolved allegations made against our owner during the summer, you would realize that today’s news from Houston ends any chance of Deshaun Watson ever becoming a New York Jet.  

SAR I

Of course I really know that this news should put all the Deshawn Watson talk to bed! But who knows - this is big business with spying and planning and who knows what these teams are capable of. The females coming out could be a set up from a team trying to get him at a discount. Of course it could be for real also and then that's pretty serious. 

12 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

We'll See I hope it doesn't... I just know there are many GMs that won't want to touch the situation. Don't forget the Nuke forced his way out too because of how he was treated... But Nuke didn't have someone come after his career like this lawyer is.

Oh, god, please don't tell me that Antonio Brown is called "the Nuke".

• Thumb Down 1
1 minute ago, Nixhead said:

Of course I really know that this news should put all the Deshawn Watson talk to bed! But who knows - this is big business with spying and planning and who knows what these teams are capable of. The females coming out could be a set up from a Fan trying to get him at a discount. Of course it could be for real also and then that's pretty serious. 

Are you implying 80 mav have been involved??B)

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

From the first woman's complaint, Deshaun kept verbally insisting that she touch his junk when it should've been pretty clear she wasn't down with that, and then he finally poked her hand with the tip.

That paints the picture of someone who doesn't know what "no" means, or won't accept it.

There's a wide divide between that kind of behavior and the silly scenario you came up with in the bold.

He should stick to more wholesome activities like luring poor women 20 years his junior to this country for 7 years of indentured sexitude

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I support all forms of consensual, transactional sex. Heavy emphasis on the consensual part.

Yes of course

4 minutes ago, Bronx said:

The timing is suspicious.

Yes.  That's a reasonable thing to say - I can agree with that....

But let's say that and not call the Texans owners racists and call these woman liars.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Again, false equivalency. What their opinion is of the Texans organization has nothing to do with what's going on here.

Now, if Deshaun's side were to shoot back and claim that this is a frame job and character assassination engineered by Easterby and McNair, Watt and AJ's opinions on whether the organization would sink to those depths would hold some value here.

It is a fact though that they both stood behind him for not going back to the team... And Nuke also forced his way out.  Obviously more is going on then is being said... Yes I am speculating that they would go to ruining his character. I will wait for more information I could easily be wrong... I just know the timing doesn't feel natural nor does the way this all came to light.

8 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

In the Bible, a scapegoat is one of two kid goats. As a pair, one goat was sacrificed and the living “scapegoat” was released into the wilderness, taking with it all sins and impurities. :sheepf:

And in jets lore, a scapegoat was Eric Mangini 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

DW isn't a potted plant. He's a well known multimillionaire with a network of friends some of whom are probably very good lawyers. If this was some sort of plot, the plotters would be facing long prison sentences along with  losing ownership rights. Not to mention civil damages that would reach epic numbers. It's ludicrous.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, CTM said:

He should stick to more wholesome activities like luring poor women 20 years his junior to this country for 7 years of indentured sexitude

So, because there are worse people out there, that makes Deshaun's alleged behavior okay?

Both are bad, and while not equal, neither should be accepted or excused.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

No DeAndre 'Nuke' Hopkins... come on man 

I wasn't talking about him.

I posted a picture of Antonio Brown. You know, the guy who allegedly masturbated on an unsuspecting woman, and just won a Super Bowl?

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, genot said:

DW isn't a potted plant. He's a well known multimillionaire with a network of friends some of whom are probably very good lawyers. If this was some sort of plot, the plotters would be facing long prison sentences along with  losing ownership rights. Not to mention civil damages that would reach epic numbers. It's ludicrous.

hahaha

Nice Wienstien reference.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, genot said:

page community GIF

...sorry, had to. 

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

There’s an old line that if you follow a man on the road for 500 miles you can catch him doing something wrong.  Seems like Watson frequents a rub and tug massage place.  It seems like he was followed by a cop or detective.   It seems like whoever hired this detective threatened the “Massueses” to either testify or get busted for prostitution.  And the 4 girls who complained most likely all work at the same place.   Just supposition but if you are a person in the public eye it is dangerous times out there.  Never been so happy to be anonymous.  

Did you completely make this up?

Or is someone stating that a detective was hired to follow him and then threatened the massuese?

I would love to read that, can you share the link where you read that?

4 hours ago, Barkus said:

The blame the victim (or her lawyers) mentality is alive and well!! I love football as much as the next person (although I’ve never been a Texans fan).

The bolded...it’s suspicious to say the least.

Now up to six women making claims, three cases already filed.

Edited by AFJF
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Or is someone stating that a detective was hired to follow him and then threatened the massuese?

Plot twist... @ChewyandtheJets is the PI sent to follow DW to the rub and tug joint...

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I found the link:

Spoiler

8cda94a2dcdae11527cfcfe7964444f8.gif

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Thanks.  Total work of fiction or maybe I saw it in a recent Law and Order SVU I can’t quite remember.   Anyway the plot twist is that a former ambassador to the UK has just returned to the USA and it is discovered that he was the one who set it up 😁

• Haha 2
52 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

This isn't about football. Yes Johnson and Watt both backed Watson and his decision not to go back to the Texans... You should research more.

And wtf does that have to do with the Easterby, the owner being a racist and this being a hit job on Watson?  Easterby had nothing to do with DeHop, the reason behind Johnson and Watts comments.  

You should stop researching and think for a minute.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, because there are worse people out there, that makes Deshaun's alleged behavior okay?

Both are bad, and while not equal, neither should be accepted or excused.

Is this some kind of penance 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, you lost me. If you were just making a joke, it went clear over my head.

Ukranian bride who merr

That organization is trending towards the league to stepping and force a sale good or bad.  We thought the Jets could not sign players, watch this train wreck and expect the league to step in.  The owner passed and the shield will not let this carry into the season with Jr.

• Like 1