Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

I like the 4d chess brainiacs who want to believe that Houston Texans ownership is fabricating these lawsuits just to mess with Watson 

Are these women actresses? They want to destroy their most valuable asset? 

Ochams razor Watson's a sh*tty person 

But the pro Watson club is not interested in simple explanations that make rational sense.

There's no room for that when you're dreaming about the Jets paying this dude 30 million dollars a year 

I also liked the comment that Bob kraft did it so that makes it cool. Just mmmmwwaa chefs kiss of critical thinking this morning 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Hmmmm why would a multi-millionaire athlete who can afford as many private massages he wants, consistently went to numerous massage parlors where this type of behavior was condoned, not permitted and not accepted so he decided to force these women to perform this behavior, instead of ordering high class call girls who do massages and then some? Or just like use the hoards of groupies who I'm sure would love to have his child support?   

Seems fishy, especially since women are coming forward after the Lawyer said there was prize money involved but hey, if he did this, he's scumbag.  Seems out of character but ya never know!  People are scum.

There are mongers who like to be a normies first for sport. Its pretty sick really but atleast that is how T0m explained it

Concur about timing and presentation though

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Not how this happened. The second through sixth women called because Buzbee put out that Instagram post letting potential plaintiffs know this was happening - it was the equivalent of the "do YOU have mesothelioma?" commercials, and PARTICULARLY for these types of complaints, strength in numbers is a real thing. Just look at how differently people are reacting from when there was only one plaintiff to now that there are multiple women making similar accusations. So the fact is that the first plaintiff was coming forward could reasonably and legitimately have spurred other women to come forward. They definitely were not holding six complaints back for a year.

And you can see that in the evolution of his public statements - from "i have a plaintiff" to "there will be four lawsuits" to "there will be 6". At the very least, we know for certain that he got two new plaintiff between the time he put out the second statement and the time he put out the third. I don't know why you would think it's impossible that plaintiffs two through four also reached out after his initial post. In fact, the timing of the release of these complaints, and the cookie-cutter nature of them, strongly suggests it. If you had all of these complaints in hand, there is absolutely no reason you wouldn't file them all at the same time to maximize the impact.

Does that mean Watson definitely did the things he's accused of? No. No it does not. But you guys gotta stop setting up your murder boards and dragging thread from thumbtack to thumbtack based on these conspiracy theory imaginings about how you think a civil case should be handled

You are good at law stuff.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

The third case is forced oral sex. Each case is worse than the prior one!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/18/third-lawsuit-is-filed-against-deshaun-watson/

The incident allegedly happened at a Houston office building. The plaintiff claims that, as the massage proceeded, Watson “got more aggressive” and eventually “coerced her to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing her to perform oral sex on him.”

The plaintiff claims she did not consent to the conduct, and that the “blacked out for a few minutes from the fear.”

She’s represented by Houston lawyer Tony Buzbee, who claims that six total assault lawsuits will be filed against Watson.

You guys still think this was all a set-up by the racist Texans owner out to destroy his most valuable team asset?  Still think these are all lying and colluding with the Texans owner?

Again, I am, by no means, judging him, but this is starting to get ugly.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/18/deshaun-watson-lawsuit-sexual-assault-masseuse-third-woman-nfl-texans/

The allegations against NFL superstar Deshaun Watson are piling up ... a third female masseuse has filed a lawsuit against the QB, claiming he forced her to perform oral sex during a Dec. 2020 encounter.

The woman, who filed her suit under the pseudonym Jane Doe to protect her identity, claims Watson reached out on Instagram to set up a session.

The woman says the two agreed to an appointment at a Houston, Texas office building on Dec. 28, 2020 at 10 a.m.

Jane Doe -- who claims she was newly engaged and had just graduated chiropractic school -- says her mother dropped her off at the job, and then she met Watson ... and that's when she claims things immediately got weird.

The woman says Watson insisted she focus on massaging his "inner thighs" and "inner glutes" -- while repeatedly telling her he's a professional football player.

She claims Watson "got more aggressive" -- and eventually "coerced [Jane Doe] to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to perform oral sex on him."

The woman claims she never consented to the sex act ... and actually "blacked out for a few minutes from the fear."

In her suit, the woman claims she was so terrified, she defecated on herself.

The woman says Watson got up, got dressed and left as if nothing happened.

The woman is suing for sexual assault, civil assault and intentional inflection of emotional distress.

It's the third lawsuit filed against Watson by attorney Tony Buzbee ... who claims there are at least 3 other women who will be taking legal action against the Houston Texans player.

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Conspiracy theory: Watson's people hired a straw man to co-ordinate the claims against Watson in order to secure his trade or release.

i thought this too.

every time a NFL player does something like this the team releases him and they become a FA.

I'll say this much... I find it very odd with the timing of all this. I also saw the allegation. It just reeks of bullsh!t. I'm not buying it.  Franchise QB, still in his mid 20s, wants out of Houston and the owner of team doesn't want to trade him... this what real power looks like. They gunna try to ruin his career/life and tarnish his reputation. It's sad that this is where we are at in society. This sexual assault allegation stuff has been used as a weapon in politics, sports, entertainment, even at regular every day jobs so that people can have control of an unfavorable situation. I don't like it one bit. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

You guys still think this was all a set-up by the racist Texans owner out to destroy his most valuable team asset?  Still think these are all lying and colluding with the Texans owner?

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/18/deshaun-watson-lawsuit-sexual-assault-masseuse-third-woman-nfl-texans/

The allegations against NFL superstar Deshaun Watson are piling up ... a third female masseuse has filed a lawsuit against the QB, claiming he forced her to perform oral sex during a Dec. 2020 encounter.

The woman, who filed her suit under the pseudonym Jane Doe to protect her identity, claims Watson reached out on Instagram to set up a session.

The woman says the two agreed to an appointment at a Houston, Texas office building on Dec. 28, 2020 at 10 a.m.

Jane Doe -- who claims she was newly engaged and had just graduated chiropractic school -- says her mother dropped her off at the job, and then she met Watson ... and that's when she claims things immediately got weird.

The woman says Watson insisted she focus on massaging his "inner thighs" and "inner glutes" -- while repeatedly telling her he's a professional football player.

She claims Watson "got more aggressive" -- and eventually "coerced [Jane Doe] to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to perform oral sex on him."

The woman claims she never consented to the sex act ... and actually "blacked out for a few minutes from the fear."

The woman is suing for sexual assault, civil assault and intentional inflection of emotional distress.

It's the third lawsuit filed against Watson by attorney Tony Buzbee ... who claims there are at least 3 other women who will be taking legal action against the Houston Texans player.

IF that's true it's horrific and way beyond the bounds of a happy ending

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

I'll say this much... I find it very odd with the timing of all this. I also saw the allegation. It just reeks of bullsh!t. I'm not buying it.  Franchise QB, still in his mid 20s, wants out of Houston and the owner of team doesn't want to trade him... this what real power looks like. They gunna try to ruin his career/life and tarnish his reputation. It's sad that this is where we are at in society. This sexual assault allegation stuff has been used as a weapon in politics, sports, entertainment, even at regular every day jobs so that people can have control of an unfavorable situation. I don't like it one bit. 

Harvey Weinstein and the late Jeffrey Epstein agree with you..B)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Sure is alot of the "Chewbacca Defense" being thrown around JN lately.

Let me guess, Tiger Woods accident was really an attempted assissination, because why on Earth would Tiger, a rich mofo beyond most others, have to drive himself anywhere, especially if tired/on drug/whatever.

It does......not.......make.......sense.  Why would Chewbacca, A wookie, live with a bunch of Ewoks?  If it does not make sense, you must aquit.

I said it was fishy and said the timing is odd.  I also, said if he did it, he's a scumbag.

Sorry I'm not ready to call him a criminal yet but you do you.  You clearly know more then everyone else. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

There are mongers who like to be a normies first for sport. Its pretty sick really but atleast that is how T0m explained it

Concur about timing and presentation though

1 hour ago, rex-n-effect said:

There is a power dynamic here of somebody who is wealthy or a celebrity being able to make these requests to somebody who normally doesn't engage in those activities in that setting and (1) get away with it and (2) often have the person submit to that request. Look at Favre texting the reporter--a really dumb move and surely plenty of women would have willingly threw themselves at him if given the opportunity but there is a different appeal to the power dynamic and the assumption that any woman is a woman who would say yes because of who he is.

I don't have an opinion on whether the facts in any of these situations are true or false but merely pointing out that it happens. 

I get it.  Pervs are pervs with power and money do stuff you cant explain.  Im just saying, the way it's played out, the stories...it doesnt mean I'm saying he didnt do it, its just odd and seems weird.  He's a serial rapist but only with masseuses?  Could be real, could be a hit job, no clue.  I'm not saying he is guilty or innocent, just saying, it's weird but if he did, it breaks my heart because I love the dude but ****'em he should rot in a cell....just not ready to go there yet.

1 hour ago, Bruce Harper said:

Criminal cases are filed by the government, not private lawyers.

If this was true you wouldn't go first to a scumbag lawyer and have him privately demand 100k to make it go away first. You would file a police report and criminal charges against the person to make them pay because money can always happen in a civil trial later.  Also your lawyer wouldn't announce it on Instagram begging for more people to join in a lawsuit to potential get more money. This whole scenario stinks on every level and doesn't pass common sense in anyway. This looks like either a huge money grab or somebody trying to make a football player (that doesn't want to play for your favorite team anymore) pay financially or through the court of public opinion.

If Criminal charges are brought up and they file police reports or new information comes out to prove his guilt, I will change my tune... At the moment this looks like a whole set up.

• Thumb Down 1

On one hand you have a lawyer, friendly with Texan ownership who is brining these actions now?

On the other hand you have Texans ownership who would be looking at a potentially reduced haul in any trade as a result of this news and who should not be happy about this news.

On the other other hand Texans ownership might be looking to stick it to Watson at any cost and if if some of that impacts back on them then so be it.

And you have the player himself who just wanted someone to caress his cannon arm.

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

File a police report and press charges ... Then its believable... not when they announce they are looking for a payout

34 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Plaintiff attorney is very active in Texas politics.  Sounds like a hit job by McNair.

I wouldn't put it passed Mcnair....but if they are trying to trade him it makes ZERO sense to make him toxic thereby killing any trade value. Now the Texans won't have Watson and they likely won't get as much back for Watson. They are  making a bad situation worse. 

• Upvote 2