We need 3 to 4 pass rushers, and more fast players on defense and the team.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol

I got it lets just sign every FA and let the chips fall where they may.

This board is beginning to get ridiculous. Probably cause Jets fans have no clue how a real team should be built and want MIke "sign the most expensive guy available" Maccagnan or trader Mike "Dump all your valuable role players and sign Drunks and malcontents at WR" Tannenbaum. Boy those were the days. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

This board is beginning to get ridiculous. Probably cause Jets fans have no clue how a real team should be built and want MIke "sign the most expensive guy available" Maccagnan or trader Mike "Dump all your valuable role players and sign Drunks and malcontents at WR" Tannenbaum. Boy those were the days. :rolleyes:

Long past ridiculous. :)

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

While your point is valid, unfortunately the tannenbaum era is the only thing a jet fan can look back at and say boy those were the days, which is sad 

The Jets need fast OLB's and ILB to help the dline take the pressure off and attack the QB. Always remember a good oline can stop a good dline in any game!!! If the Jets don't have the linebackers the dline will be done by the third quarter of a game. The secondary will be picked apart all game long by the opposing QB.

Remember this team is switching defenses from a 3-4 to a 4-3 now!!!

• Upvote 1

Let Saleh overachieve with less talent. That's what he should be here for.

90% of our investment should be around the QB we're going to draft. It will be absolutely disgraceful if we take Wilson and put him behind that line. We need upgrades everywhere. Another WR, a TE and two guards at the very least. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

90% of our investment should be around the QB we're going to draft. It will be absolutely disgraceful if we take Wilson and put him behind that line. We need upgrades everywhere. Another WR, a TE and two guards at the very least. 
And RB

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

10 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Beginning? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AL047 said:

The Jets need fast OLB's and ILB to help the dline take the pressure off and attack the QB. Always remember a good oline can stop a good dline in any game!!! If the Jets don't have the linebackers the dline will be done by the third quarter of a game. The secondary will be picked apart all game long by the opposing QB.

Remember this team is switching defenses from a 3-4 to a 4-3 now!!!

You can tell which Jets fans weren’t around in 2003 when we had geriatric slow Mo Lewis and Marvin Jones getting circles run around them every Sunday in Herm’s 4-3 defense

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

This is correct!

You have to think JD understands this and if he does it has me thinking he's not taking a QB....

If he does understand this, is taking a QB, he better going on as you stated...

Two more on the OL, another top flight WR, a RB and at least a middle of the pack TE.

Other than the guards, the rest is all still out there to get, I'm just not sure JD has the balls to pull it off.

17 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

I wanna sleep with Megan Fox. I know I know. I’m out of her league but I’ll make an exception. 

When she's gluing your peenie to your stomach and killing your pets, you'll soon realize that those crazy eyes were a bad sign.

• Haha 1

On 3/18/2021 at 8:38 AM, Philc1 said:

You can tell which Jets fans weren’t around in 2003 when we had geriatric slow Mo Lewis and Marvin Jones getting circles run around them every Sunday in Herm’s 4-3 defense

I remember it very well, also remember the Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum never bothered replacing them through the draft or free agency. He really neglected the positions of need through out his tenure as GM.