JuJu repping a jets uni?

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Your sincerity shtick isn't fooling me.  And, again, I'm not here to be your virtue signaling whiteboard either.  This conversation, like all your conversations and opinions on other posters, is boring.

SAR I

Sincerity schtick?  LOL, I dont care what you believe.

You seem pretty interested to me.  

Now I'm bored.  

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

Maybe the Jets are waiting to see what the giants give Golladay?

Exactly my thinking..... guy's in NJ today anyway. Bring him in, have the doctors look at him and talk contract. No skin off anyone's nose and he gets wined & dined for a second day. Win-Win

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

I dont care what you believe.

You seem pretty interested to me.  

Now I'm bored 

You know, there comes a time to retire from message boards, the ability to keep up and remain relevant isn't for everyone.  Something to think about.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You know, there comes a time to retire from message boards, the ability to keep up and remain relevant isn't for everyone.  Something to think about.

SAR I

From the guy who up votes his own posts, cries to mods if called by his real name and brags about the number of posts he had on JI.  

Relevant.

I thought you were bored? Stop already leave us to talk football.

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

From the guy who up votes his own posts, cries to mods if called by his real name and brags about the number of posts he had on JI.  

Relevant.

I thought you were bored? Stop already leave us to talk football.

Says the big talking dad who needs his son to fight his battles for him.

Find someone else to bicker with. 

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Maybe the Jets are waiting to see what the giants give Golladay?

Golladay is probably holding the market up for the most part.

If the Jets cut Crowder and sign JuJu it would be hard to complain. JuJu thrived in Pitt when they had Brown on the outside. With the signing of Davis and the potential emergence of a player like Mims, JuJu could be a great weapon for us in the slot role. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, LockeJET said:

The Jets arent going to resign Crowder.  so while it isn’t much of a difference in the slot at least you have a guy for multiple years. 

Crowder's a good player, and there are a number of slot WR options available in the draft. I think the "Ozzie Newsome way," of doing it would be to hold onto Crowder, draft a slot WR, have that guy penciled in to start in 2022 and letting Crowder walk for a comp pick in 2023. 

• Upvote 3

I don't want this logo dancing tik tok loser on the team at all 

Maybe at vet minimum

He's talented but a total jackass. And yes I am getting old. Sorry zoomers. That's who signs nfl players to contracts old dad types who don't like it when players dance on road logos. 

cb0909a.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, slats said:

Crowder's a good player, and there are a number of slot WR options available in the draft. I think the "Ozzie Newsome way," of doing it would be to hold onto Crowder, draft a slot WR, have that guy penciled in to start in 2022 and letting Crowder walk for a comp pick in 2023. 

I think it depends how much you value JuJu overall as a player. JuJu is still so young and if you believe he has really high upside, it might make sense to just move on from Crowder and invest the money you were going to pay him this year into signing JuJu.

IDK how id feel about this. He's only really had one standout year, and his antics are more than annoying. That being said he is only 24, possibly room to mature.

Would be 50/50 on this until he proves he's more about football than being a crazy person on TikTok. Personally id rather some other team take that gamble.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I think it depends how much you value JuJu overall as a player. JuJu is still so young and if you believe he has really high upside, it might make sense to just move on from Crowder and invest the money you were going to pay him this year into signing JuJu.

It definitely does. 

I think the WR market is depressed primarily because the draft has been consistently producing NFL caliber players for a few years now. So do you give JuJu $12M/year, or draft a kid in the second or third round who won't make $12M in his first four years combined? 

At some point, Joe Douglas is going to want to get the Jets in the position of adding comp picks, too, and Crowder walking next year could be a start there. 

I don't think he's done at WR in free agency, though. A depressed market is a buyers market. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ruby2 said:

IDK how id feel about this. He's only really had one standout year, and his antics are more than annoying. That being said he is only 24, possibly room to mature.

Would be 50/50 on this until he proves he's more about football than being a crazy person on TikTok. Personally id rather some other team take that gamble.

Hes had 2 seasons, his first two.   Then injured and missed 6 games with ben out for the year.  He was squeezed out last season.

I would be more concerned with pre game TokTok dances if he didnt stop once told to stop by Tomlin. Think too many are making too much of a deal out of it.

• Upvote 1

Whoever that guy is, he should be wearing a Mika Zibanejad uniform.

Mika Zibanejad New York Rangers

Mika Zibanejad of the New York Rangers is the first player in NHL history to have a natural hat trick, score all 3 types of goals (power play, shorthanded, even strength) and have 3+ assists in the same game.

He did it all in one period.