Bears Releasing CB Kyle Fuller

29yo. Would love to lock him up for 2-3 years. Then draft someone at 34 and you can have Hall, Bless, and the rookie learn from him. The other thread said JD hasn’t been talking to the other corners, maybe he was waiting for this news to drop.

• Upvote 2

why bother posting this, where not going to sign him. only post backups. 

i will never ever, ever, ever again get excited for having lots of cap space. at least not as long as JD is the GM.

i get it, we have lots of holes to fill. but you cant full the whole team with marginal players. you need a few studs. and you cant count on the draft to get you some.

this FA period makes me feel like the 2 guys in the diner in the movie " Major League " when there reading the paper and looking at the roster...

Mitch Freemen?? who the hell are these guys?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Sorry folks. Spending money isn't allowed. Can't wait to root for all that cap space we get to roll over again, again.

In JD we trust. 

On 3/18/2021 at 9:00 PM, doitny said:

why bother posting this, where not going to sign him. only post backups. 

i will never ever, ever, ever again get excited for having lots of cap space. at least not as long as JD is the GM.

i get it, we have lots of holes to fill. but you cant full the whole team with marginal players. you need a few studs. and you cant count on the draft to get you some.

this FA period makes me feel like the 2 guys in the diner in the movie " Major League " when there reading the paper and looking at the roster...

Mitch Freemen?? who the hell are these guys?

There is overwhelming evidence that signing big money free agents for large money especially 3rd contract guys does not work out.. and yes you need to get your "studs" through the draft

• Upvote 2