Giants Signing Golladay

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Read they were giving him $18 M.  I'm happy with Davis at $12.5

The Giants are setting themselves for an implosion... next offseason they’ll be searching for a new QB with a new GM who’s ****ed by big contracts from the guy before him. Sound familiar??? 

Now they just need to draft a QB

15 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The Giants are setting themselves for an implosion... next offseason they’ll be searching for a new QB with a new GM who’s ****ed by big contracts from the guy before him. Sound familiar??? 

What ever do you mean?

• Haha 2

Probably an “overpay” but still a good signing. The Giants now have a very solid group of skill players to support their young QB. Imagine that.  

• Upvote 2

Not a surprise. Golladay was pitching a tent like a Boy Scout and practically having a sleep over with the spawns of Satan (the Maras). I heard that when he got up in the middle of the night to take a pee in the parking lot he dropped his lantern by accident and set The New Dump on fire and burned it to the ground. Talk about making a splash! Wait, that was NJFD to the rescue? Rats. : /

• Thumb Down 2
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, jetophile said:

Not a surprise. Golladay was pitching a tent like a Boy Scout and practically having a sleep over with the spawns of Satan (the Maras). I heard that when he got up in the middle of the night to take a pee in the parking lot he dropped his lantern by accident and set The New Dump on fire and burned it to the ground. Talk about making a splash! Wait, that was NJFD to the rescue? Rats. : /

Blank Stare Staring GIF

4 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Now they just need to draft a QB

And another WR to play the 12 games he misses

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Vader said:

Giants can win their weak ass division easy. Smart to go for it. 

The WFT was better last year and the Cowboys with Dak are much better

34 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Couldn’t agree more. Yes the Jets upgraded the WR position with Davis and Cole, but they still lack a true #1. Totally inexcusable.

This is going to be the last year that we can point at Macc and give JD a pass. I just can't fault a new GM who is entering his second full offseason coming from a GM who drafted players who are either no longer on the Jets or in the league. We can re-visit this after the draft and cut downs. When you have an entire team of holes, you can't sign number 1's to fill more than two or three holes. 

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Couldn’t agree more. Yes the Jets upgraded the WR position with Davis and Cole, but they still lack a true #1. Totally inexcusable.

Inexcusable would have been blwoig our money on a mostly hurt wr for stupid money while the smart thing would be is to upgrade the position with a couple guys and supplement with drafting

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Vader said:

Giants can win their weak ass division easy. Smart to go for it. 

We could have won their division last year. Who cares if you still suck? Nobody remembers if you don't get the trophy. Just ask Rex. I bought the champagne 2 years in a row. Useless footnote in history now

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Engram is gross and should be replaced with Shepard in this graphic. But yeah, they do have an exciting group. 

13 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

4 years $72 million for a guy coming off a broken hip

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The Giant loving media will never miss a chance to overrate their second favorite team after the patriots

• Post of the Week 1
14 hours ago, flgreen said:

Read they were giving him $18 M.  I'm happy with Davis at $12.5

Agreed. Davis fits the new scheme and is a better overall value. I think both will be productive, however, Golladay's hip scares me on a deal this size/length.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Does Golladay move the needle enough for 18.5 million? 

No. I wouldn’t pay him that much money. He only played 5 games last season. He is talented but coming off a broken hip. Also it’s a deep receivers draft which I believe held down the market price for free agent receivers.

• Upvote 1