Sheldon Rankins Signs 2yr deal with Jets

jwrmo

EXCELLENT POINTS....Now, what are your solutions?  Do you have any for the above mentioned problems?  I am presuming of course that you could/would have solved them all by now in one draft and two F/A periods, not to mention the other gaping holes we had last year.

1 hour ago, Jet2020 said:

Again, no TE, no QB, no OL, no RB and a #2 WR. Is t that what we stayed at 2 years ago? What am I missing? 

we have a qb, we just signed a blocking TE to go with Herdon, we singed OL adn will draft one or two, we picked up Corey Davis? literally def of #2 WR. 

not sure what you are missing

7 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

we have a qb, we just signed a blocking TE to go with Herdon, we singed OL adn will draft one or two, we picked up Corey Davis? literally def of #2 WR. 

not sure what you are missing

We have Sam as our QB. The #32 rated QB. Herndon can’t catch cold, let alone a football. The blocking TE is trash. Just wait for it. The OL we signed, was also trash. Corey Davis is a WR2 like I said that won’t be as effective without #1 drawing coverage. Don’t expect a 1200 yard season. Again, the offense is worse than what Mac left. There’s a reason we have the 2nd overall pick. And we still don’t learn. We are relying heavily on the draft. 

35 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

We have Sam as our QB. The #32 rated QB. Herndon can’t catch cold, let alone a football. The blocking TE is trash. Just wait for it. The OL we signed, was also trash. Corey Davis is a WR2 like I said that won’t be as effective without #1 drawing coverage. Don’t expect a 1200 yard season. Again, the offense is worse than what Mac left. There’s a reason we have the 2nd overall pick. And we still don’t learn. We are relying heavily on the draft. 

Oh man the team is much better now than before FA, but draft aside davis and Cole literally give us the best WR core we have had in for what seems like ages. We have 3 nfl level talent at WR with mims and crowder right now. That puts Cole at number 4. We are in fine shape even with out the rook we are going to get or any other free agents.

• Upvote 1