How many yards will Zach Wilson throw for this year with the Jets?

Maxman

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rex Ryan will win the Super Bowl as HC of the NYJ

I don't think he will, I don't remember anyone making that statement either. He came close but damn his was a train wreck when he opened his mouth.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I am going to say that Wilson will break Joe Namath's passing yards record and throw for 4082 yards in his rookie year.

Although it will need an * because Wilson will have done it over 17 games and Namath broke 4,000 yards in 14 games.

Still, not a bad start for the rookie QB. Plus making the playoff in his first season is another good sign.

All of them.

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am going to say that Wilson will break Joe Namath's passing yards record and throw for 4082 yards in his rookie year.

Although it will need an * because Wilson will have done it over 17 games and Namath broke 4,000 yards in 14 games.

Still, not a bad start for the rookie QB. Plus making the playoff in his first season is another good sign.

If Wilson is what we think he is and hope he is and pray he is and we draft him it’s possible!

• Upvote 1

It's crazy that with all the NFL has done to protect QB's and change rules to make scoring higher and NFL offenses just geared towards more yards, the Jets haven't had a 4k passer since Namath in 1967.  Guess that's better than the Eagles and Bears who have never had one.  Anyway my guess is hell yeah if we draft him, which I hope, but I doubt.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Zach Wilson will not be a Jet, so the question is silly.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Ohhhh you are naughty!....but I like you 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

It's crazy that with all the NFL has done to protect QB's and change rules to make scoring higher and NFL offenses just geared towards more yards, the Jets haven't had a 4k passer since Namath in 1967.  Guess that's better than the Eagles and Bears who have never had one.  Anyway my guess is hell yeah if we draft him, which I hope, but I doubt.

Carson Wentz threw for over 4k.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

You mean he’s going to come in after game two.  Just kidding.  If Wilson is drafted and starts from game 1 it would be great for something around 3200 yards over the season.  They’re going to have a good run game that will protect Wilson.  I also think 30 or so attempts per game.

All of this passing game stuff may make for entertaining viewing but I don’t think they can win with it.

• Upvote 1

Day drinking?

8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Very few.....

He'll be injured just about the entire year. Likely because he'll be punched in the face for looking like a girl.

And when he does play, I suspect the receivers are going to drop a lot of balls because the competition he played last year wasn't very good.

Is that better than getting punched in the face for welching on paying a team mate back?

Not sure I buy the injury thing, he looks about nine so he’s probably still got  lots of cartilage, he’s basically a shark. 

I agree with the dropped balls, these receivers are not use to the balls hitting their hands. Be an adjustment period. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Guess that's better than the Eagles and Bears who have never had one.  Anyway my guess is hell yeah if we draft him, which I hope, but I doubt.

Wentz went over 4K 2 years ago

Sorry, just saw Max's post

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is that better than getting punched in the face for welching on paying a team mate back?

Not sure I buy the injury thing, he looks about nine so he’s probably still got  lots of cartilage, he’s basically a shark. 

I agree with the dropped balls, these receivers are not use to the balls hitting their hands. Be an adjustment period. 

Its because of all that clicking noise.  WR's trying to figure out what it is every time Wilson drops back and passes the ball 

• Haha 1

If this was attempt at satire, it failed.

Carnac the Magnificent - Wikipedia

• Haha 2