Jets value Wilson more so than Trevor Lawrence?

Jetsbb

12 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

If, this was even close to true, Darnold would’ve been traded 

Anthony do you not realize we have to see wilson in his pro day first and wait until all other 31 teams sort out the starting QB for 2021 before we trade Darnold.

Sar

35 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

IF the jets really love wilson more than Lawrence, why would they even consider trading the pick?  

Thank you.  Now I dont' have to make that point myself.  We need people like yourself to state the obvious, or else people will say the most ridiculous things and think that they will happen.

But wait!  Weren’t we tanking for Trevor?  Isn’t TL a generational QB?  Lo and behold!  The Jets fan base, in it’s finest “that was then, this is now” moment renames the BEST QB in the draft.

How convenient for us. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Guys this dude that I have never heard is one of the most looped in sources of NFL-twitter history.

Also the Jets always thought Zach Wilson was better than Trevor Lawrence. Why else do you think they beat the Rams?

The Johnsons are ALL ABOUT the media buzz. They knew if they went 0–16 and took Wilson over the Lawrence...the media would have eaten them alive.

So they beat the Rams to take that pressure off. Now they clearly and obviously have been recruiting Wilson since pop warner.

The Johnsons are also ALL ABOUT marketing. Don’t think the Jets & Jet Blue aren’t in talks for collaboration. I heard we’re even going to change our colors to blue. For real, some guy on a flight told me this months ago. It wasn’t jet blue though...continental.

They also have a deal in place for Jet Blue to deliver the J&J vaccines to all the families of players. It’s all about the media hype both entities are about to get.0

So yeah. Its always been Zach. Jets...Jet Blue...beating LA