Jets value Wilson more so than Trevor Lawrence?

Jetsbb

26 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I keep coming back to a thought that in the end we are all in on Wilson. We love him completely, have him already inked onto our selection sheet we turn in at the draft....and then we hear

"With the first pick in 2021 NFL draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select.....Zack Wilson, BYU"

We then pick Lawrence who is excruciatingly average for the next 4 years,

I watch the weekly BYU interviews with Zack and I really think JAX might take him.

The reason why you think this is because this happened to us just three years ago.

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, doitny said:

not so, could be waiting for a team to get desperate maybe have an injury and they cave into JDs demand for Sam.

That would be absolutely terrible asset management and really put doubts in my mind about this front office, now if there still not sure and that’s why they are holding Darnold, I have no problem with it. But according to this “Insider” they are dead set on Wilson. With the #2 pick in the draft there is no reason to keep Darnold of this is true, no one can trade ahead of them AND if by some crazy situation happens and Wilson goes 1 then TL goes to them at 2

We value him more than rubies and more than the sun up in  the sky.... Wanna trade?

We cannot choose between Fields and Wilson but it will definitely be one of those guys so you might lose out on the guy you really want.... Wanna trade?

There are so many benefits to the Jets by leaking this information.  Don't "balk" at this news.  Get your checkbooks ready and make us an offer.  Time is a wastin'!

21 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I keep coming back to a thought that in the end we are all in on Wilson. We love him completely, have him already inked onto our selection sheet we turn in at the draft....and then we hear

"With the first pick in 2021 NFL draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select.....Zack Wilson, BYU"

We then pick Lawrence who is excruciatingly average for the next 4 years,

I watch the weekly BYU interviews with Zack and I really think JAX might take him.

The draft is still 5+ weeks away. Not to be cynical but Jax does need a backup plan should something unexpected develop over these 5 weeks. 

Also, do all the work you can now. For whatever reason in four yrs what if Lawrence doesn’t work out and Jax wants to make a run at Wilson. They have some info to draw on.