Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Gross, my ass.  

JiF has been cleared, Crusher is cleared (wouldn’t be subbed back into a scum role).  Following their vote isn’t gross.  

Letting the “Pac’s hunch” train of 2 hold up the game is gross. 

Banking on a winky emoji to prove verbal was really a Mason while you sat there not vetting him is gross.  
Apparently, scum lie.  see: CTM “scum tracker” reveal. 

You’re gross. 

unvote

You avoided the first three lynch trains like the black plague. Those all just happened to be scum. Now you're happy to follow other peoples logic onto an easy lynch train which happens to be town. Very convenient.

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You avoided the first three lynch trains like the black plague. Those all just happened to be scum. Now you're happy to follow other peoples logic onto an easy lynch train which happens to be town. Very convenient.

Black Plague, lol.  So dramatic. 

I missed the Drums lynch while at a work, and would have hammered CTM but Pac really wanted that.  I really thought verbal was scum. 

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Black Plague, lol.  So dramatic. 

I missed the Drums lynch while at a work, and would have hammered CTM but Pac really wanted that.  I really thought verbal was scum. 

You could have hopped on the CTM train at any time prior to the hammer. You were active the whole time. Bad excuse.

We're playing a game based on a global pandemic - black plague reference is appropriate. Me thinks you need to die.

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Another mechanic I might consider is a "booby trap", reminiscing back to my Goonies game... every time a player takes credit for something they didn't do, the booby trap is triggered and the result is they require 1 fewer vote to be lynched.

Pac will be a 1 vote lynch within 10 posts.

That game  was amazing! 

41 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Aaaand back to Pac’s hunch.

vote Ape

For the record the game primarily revolves around "hunches" with a dose of strategic elements.

I'm voting ape because half the game is cleared in my eyes and he's someone who isn't.

Early game slap fights with CTM and overall queerish/meek play is why he's earned my vote. 

I may make it look easy but my decisions are based in science.

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do we have any support for a GS lynch? I want to switch to him but this day has been going for too long and we need a lynch.  Gross, I know.

I could principal vote there if it came to it but not interested atm.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I could principal vote there if it came to it but not interested atm.

fwiw I could also go ape but he's like 4th on my list and he's way below the top 3 for me.

1a) JC

1b)GS

2)Bum

3)Ape

We have so many vetted townies at this point we could almost shoot a dart into the unknown pool the rest of the game and win. It would be nice to have a flawless victory though.

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You could have hopped on the CTM train at any time prior to the hammer. You were active the whole time. Bad excuse.

Well this is just false. I started my new job the day before this game kicked off, so my “activity” has been quick scans & check-ins around my on-boarding Zooms, but I recall after making my post asking if Pac wanted the hammer coming back and scrolling through pages to find the fireworks gif. 

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We're playing a game based on a global pandemic - black plague reference is appropriate.

This is actually pretty funny.  I’ll allow it. 

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We're playing a game based on a global pandemic - black plague reference is appropriate. Me thinks you need to die.

11 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Well this is just false. I started my new job the day before this game kicked off, so my “activity” has been quick scans & check-ins around my on-boarding Zooms, but I recall after making my post asking if Pac wanted the hammer coming back and scrolling through pages to find the fireworks gif. 

You do realize we have a recorded history of all the posts right?

On 4/1/2021 at 6:33 PM, CTM said:

Woah..

I'm town contact tracer. Each night I trace someones activities and see who they visited.,

n1: crusher is fat and stayed home and ate

n2: Pac visited smash

Pac is scum.. 100%

unvote

vote Pac

The CTM reveal

On 4/1/2021 at 6:44 PM, Greenseed4 said:

@JiF, are you butt hurt that JC voted you? Or, does your butt hurt for a different reason?  

If Crusher was really your Mason bunkie, and he’s dead from the RONA, how is it that you’re still up & at ‘em? 

GS post #1

On 4/1/2021 at 6:47 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Unvote 

On 4/1/2021 at 7:14 PM, Greenseed4 said:

I went from thinking there was only one scum left to thinking everyone is scum. 

On 4/1/2021 at 7:32 PM, Greenseed4 said:

The butt stuff was meant to be funny, but then while in thought I wondered if you had been given a vaccine of some sort, then I thought maybe you were lying the whole time and Crusher gave you a false nod to make the game interesting since he was going to die anyway. 

Now I'm not sure about anything.  Your gay game was way more fun, lol. 

On 4/1/2021 at 8:03 PM, Greenseed4 said:

I’m not sure what’s hiding behind the asterisk (hank, pank, suck, f*ck), but the only person clearing you is dead, and you guys definitely have a “relationship”.

The way I see it:

1. You’re both telling the truth. You were masons. He got sick. You would be infected, but you magically got the antibodies from something hiding behind the asterisks and thus was not infected. 

Or,

2. You’re both lying. You weren’t masons. You are scum and he got sick from you, but then said you were masons because you’re buddies and he wanted you to win this game. 

I want to believe Crusher wouldn’t scrap a game like that, but the sexy sexy ***y ****y talk doesn’t really answer why you didn’t get sick for me.  Did Dr Stark Fauci immunize you? Or are you bullsh*tting scum?

On 4/1/2021 at 8:10 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah HE was a Mason.

I’m trying the deduce if YOU were his Mason partner. 

On 4/1/2021 at 8:13 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Which means he should be dead, dummy.  
But cuz “sexy sexy” he’s still alive. 

On 4/1/2021 at 8:21 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Look, all I know is

“[I am] quarantining alone (Vanilla Town).  If [I am] infected by COVID, [I] will die a sad lonely death.”

I assumed that meant Masons would die together and yet JiF is still alive. Sounds like Scums have a QT, Masons have a QT, I bet the dead guys have a cool QT.  Am I the only ****er just walking around by himself, accusing people of being infected?!

8 ^ weird, unprompted reveal 

On 4/1/2021 at 8:27 PM, Greenseed4 said:

I changed the tenses to first person. 

On 4/1/2021 at 8:37 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

tough to get over the uncountered "doc" claim in a game based on a pandemic ...

if scum kills the cure to the disease they probably can't lose.

vote ctm

vote #3 on CTM

On 4/1/2021 at 8:39 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Town CTM never jumps on the easy lynch but he sure did jump on my lynch train.  I'm good.  We need to choose between @Pac and @CTM.  Unless Pac gets countered the best play is to lynch CTM.

Vote CTM

vote #4 on CTM

On 4/1/2021 at 8:42 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Lol

74258121-428D-492A-8C07-020E16946D52.jpeg

gs post 10 since reveal

On 4/1/2021 at 8:43 PM, Greenseed4 said:

@Jetsfan80 Can we get a vote count?

I’m down to hammer, unless it has special meaning for you guys

On 4/1/2021 at 9:28 PM, Beaver said:

btw, I’m infected and dying.  The dynamic Beaver mason duo is no more.  Spoot gave me the Rona.......along with other known and probably not yet discovered STDs

Someone’s lying.   I lean towards pac as town 

vote 

CTM

On 4/1/2021 at 10:25 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

I was hoping for a vote count, but I gotta go to bed.

Vote CTM

On 4/1/2021 at 10:31 PM, Pac said:

VOTE

C   T  M

On 4/1/2021 at 10:33 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

FINAL Day 3 Vote Count

CTM (8) - Ape, Smash, Barry, JC, Jvill, Beaver, BUM, Pac

Nolder (1) - JiF

JC (1) - Verbal

Pac (1) - CTM

Greenseed (1) - Nolder

Not Voting (3) - @GATA@BallinPB, Greenseed

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

You had plenty of opportunity to vote CTM and avoided it like the plague.

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You had plenty of opportunity to vote CTM and avoided it like the plague.

I spent the day chasing JiF, then came around. I asked for a vote count 5 minutes after you voted. 

And fwiw, I leave at 2:45 to get my daughter from daycare by 3:00 (PT), so I was hoping to have a tally by the time we got to the park. Weird that a game that is dragging for days would suddenly get 5 votes in, under two hours. 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

I spent the day chasing JiF, then came around. I asked for a vote count 5 minutes after you voted. 

And fwiw, I leave at 2:45 to get my daughter from daycare by 3:00 (PT), so I was hoping to have a tally by the time we got to the park. Weird that a game that is dragging for days would suddenly get 5 votes in, under two hours. 

It's not weird. When you have a reveal that pits two players against each other, one of them having to be scum obviously the flow of the game immediately changes and the votes will pile onto each player. You've played enough games now to understand that and it's exactly why you unvoted with your second post after CTM's reveal.

I've seen enough. GS is scum guys.

unvote

vote GS

On 4/1/2021 at 3:47 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Unvote 

On 4/1/2021 at 3:47 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

so it's between CTM or Pac now. My first instinct is that CTM is lying but need to think about it more. Cleaning the house to get ready for showings :-(

On 4/1/2021 at 3:48 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 3 Vote Count

CTM (3) - Pac, Ape, Smash

Nolder (2) - Jvill, JiF

JC (2) - BUM, Verbal

Pac (1) - CTM

Ballin (1) - Beaver

JiF (1) - JC

Greenseed (1) - Nolder

Not Voting (4) - @GATA@BallinPB, Barry, Greenseed

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's not weird. When you have a reveal that pits two players against each other, one of them having to be scum obviously the flow of the game immediately changes and the votes will pile onto each player. You've played enough games now to understand that and it's exactly why you unvoted with your second post after CTM's reveal.

I've seen enough. GS is scum guys.

unvote

vote GS

I unvoted right before you unvoted.  Your entire case on me is really about how quickly I voted?  GFY.  

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Gross, my ass.  

JiF has been cleared, Crusher is cleared (wouldn’t be subbed back into a scum role).  Following their vote isn’t gross.  

Letting the “Pac’s hunch” train of 2 hold up the game is gross. 

Banking on a winky emoji to prove verbal was really a Mason while you sat there not vetting him is gross.  
Apparently, scum lie.  see: CTM “scum tracker” reveal. 

You’re gross. 

unvote

Be careful about that line of thinking. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do we have any support for a GS lynch? I want to switch to him but this day has been going for too long and we need a lynch.  Gross, I know.

You've got my support, partner!

Official Day 4 Vote Count

JC (4) - JVOR, JiF, Jvill, Verbal

Ape (2) - Pac, Greenseed

Greenseed (1) - Barry

BUM (1) - Ape

Verbal (1) - JC

Not Voting (3) - Nolder, BUM, Crusher

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Thursday at Noon EST / 9 AM NST

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I unvoted right before you unvoted.  Your entire case on me is really about how quickly I voted?  GFY.  

No. I've been very clear of what my case is on you. Your attempt to dismiss it as something else is just another nail in your coffin.

1) You've avoided all scum lynch trains.

2) You lied about being available to vote on the CTM train.

3) You finally got onto a viable lynch train only when it was a cheap lynch on a townie. Your only reason was to follow other townies.

4) You pretended like you didn't know what was going on when the votes started piling on CTM as a secondary explanation of why you didn't vote him after I disproved your first reason (not around). Except, you unvoted specifically because the dynamics of the game changed at that point. You knew full well what was going on.

There's more, but that's plenty enough to string you up in a game were we can shoot darts at unvetted players at this point, IMO.

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

no one likes the GS case? man I feel like this is a slam dunk

I like it, but I also like JC for scum.  I'm down to lynch either, really.  Right now JC is L-3, so I'd rather stay there for now.  But know that if folks are willing to switch over, I'm down.

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Aaaand back to Pac’s hunch.

vote Ape

This is the second time you’ve piled on me, and attributed it to Pac - like you don’t want anyone blaming you when I flip town.

Youve got my attention.

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Growing on me.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

For the record the game primarily revolves around "hunches" with a dose of strategic elements.

I'm voting ape because half the game is cleared in my eyes and he's someone who isn't.

Early game slap fights with CTM and overall queerish/meek play is why he's earned my vote. 

I may make it look easy but my decisions are based in science.

Is it lost on you that he’s sheeping you?

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

POTW

Yeah, pandering to pac.

Unvote vote greenseed

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

no one likes the GS case? man I feel like this is a slam dunk

Your case is meh, but the added context of knowing I’m town and watching how he’s drafting off pac to get me mislynched... I’m in.