Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

It wasn't a genuine insinuation meant to be taken seriously. It was an off the cuff remark meant to troll Pac more than anything. But I'm glad it's drawing out reactions.

Instead of asking other people what they think about it, how about telling us what you think about it?

Hold on a second a sec ...

The spirits are speaking to me ...

They're telling me what your response will be ...

They say ...

"JC says 'GFY'."

Why you so sensitive @Spoot-Face? On the one hand, I can definitely see you over-reaching as scum.  Sub-consciously some people want others to know they know something and maybe you accidently put that out there.  On the other hand, I think Barry often creates cases early to create a conversation.  Fairly confident he can do it as either alignment.  Are you voting @Pac and if not, why not? 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Why you so sensitive @Spoot-Face? On the one hand, I can definitely see you over-reaching as scum.  Sub-consciously some people want others to know they know something and maybe you accidently put that out there.  On the other hand, I think Barry often creates cases early to create a conversation.  Fairly confident he can do it as either alignment.  Are you voting @Pac and if not, why not? 

Sorry, not  being sensitive, that was meant to come off as more playful, lol.

To the bold: But that's not what Barry is doing here. He's not creating conversation. He had the one vote on me and then totally abandoned his case, only to end up voting Pac with nothing more than a joke vote. He only started pushing back at me once I put pressure on him.

That's not pushing gameplay, that's being reactionary. 

And, no, I'm not voting Pac because I think Barry is the better lynch.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

At this point, I’d argue for a deadline extension if people start contributing. Otherwise, it’s going to be an uninformative D1 and a fire drill at 4 tomorrow.

I'll listen to arguments for a deadline extension.  But as it stands, the game started late on Tuesday night.  4 (or 3.5) non-weekend days should have been plenty.

• Upvote 2

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Pac (5) - Jvill, Smash, JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nolder (4) - Drums, Nyn, Brick, Beaver

Nyn (4) - JiF, CTM, Ape, Stark

Barry (2) - Ballin, Spoot

Spoot (1) - Barry

Beaver (1) - Crusher

Ape (1) -  Bum

JC (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Monday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

it's been contrived by spoot the whole time. he can't get my dik out his mouth

I don't think you understand what contrived means.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Contrived? No. I'm having fun.

You too.

You can have all the fun in the world - and all the dicks in your mouth - but it doesn't mean squat about the intent or seriousness of the cases you're both farting at each other.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You too.

You can have all the fun in the world - and all the dicks in your mouth - but it doesn't mean squat about the intent or seriousness of the cases you're both farting at each other.

No, I got it, crapuchin monkey. You think we're both scum and are putting on a show.

I told you you're wrong. I think Barry's play has been suspect and I'm having fun slapping him around. 

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

Yeah yeah yuck it up. One day one of my theories will be right and I WILL say I told you so.

Just ape it, say 1000 theories and then bump the one that's right at end game while humble bragging

#winning

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

skimmed thread. SPoot is more aggressive than I'm used to. reads town though. 

Don't see his case really on barry either but prolly need to do more than skim for that. Maybe tomorrow

Also, 4pm deadline doesn't seem to make sense. Would recommend a push back to 8/9

48 minutes ago, CTM said:

Don't see his case really on barry either but prolly need to do more than skim for that. Maybe tomorrow

Also, 4pm deadline doesn't seem to make sense. Would recommend a push back to 8/9

To be fair I’m usually not done with dinner by 9

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Spoot vs Barry feels contrived at this point.

Why are you not voting @Pac

Something's @GATA give.

I just looked at the VC and the following are not playing like town because they refuse to consolidate.

@The Crusher, @Pac, @BUM-KNEE, and @Barry McCockinner

In your humble opinion (lol) which of these four is more likely scum?

59 minutes ago, CTM said:

^^^kill this^^^

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Why are you not voting @Pac

Something's @GATA give.

I just looked at the VC and the following are not playing like town because they refuse to consolidate.

@The Crusher, @Pac, @BUM-KNEE, and @Barry McCockinner

In your humble opinion (lol) which of these four is more likely scum?

This is a super try-hard attempt to be mr. townie.

Why am I not voting pac? Is there a reason to? Joke train turned pac saying he’s scum, I think? Seems like a stupid train to use as your method of interrogation, unless you’re not actually looking to learn anything.

I also don’t think anyone is “refusing” to consolidate when it’s a day before the deadline. Silly accusation and logic to suggestion only scum would refuse consolidation.

All in all, this is a terrible post.

unvote, vote jc

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

This is a super try-hard attempt to be mr. townie.

Why am I not voting pac? Is there a reason to? Joke train turned pac saying he’s scum, I think? Seems like a stupid train to use as your method of interrogation, unless you’re not actually looking to learn anything.

I also don’t think anyone is “refusing” to consolidate when it’s a day before the deadline. Silly accusation and logic to suggestion only scum would refuse consolidation.

All in all, this is a terrible post.

unvote, vote jc

Well damn, that could have went better for JC. I actually had some sort of reason to vote Beaver. Other than just getting on the Beaver every chance I get, 

• Haha 1