Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

27 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Also, I don't think I've played in a game with Pac, so I'm not sure of how to read him. He DID vote for me out of the blue though, so that was a strike against him.

I have both you and him in the questionable pile at this point. Depends on which one of you turns up scum I guess...

Who is this rank amateur?

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

So Spoot being overly aggressive at Barry while not seeing a case on him either equates to Spoot reading Town?

A little odd

53 minutes ago, CTM said:

I was able to tell Drums was likely town last game by the way he was swatting away ape, much of which wasn't game related. he was just annoyed by Ape being a dumb ass and it rang genuine

Similiarly, with Spoot, It's not really what he's saying but how he's saying it that makes it seem genuine. He comes off like he believes he caught barry, that is what I am talking about and it's a different thing than the actual merit of his case

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I don’t totally disagree. But I’ve seen Spoot do that as not Town before. He did a very similar thing to get me lynched day1 and I was town he was third party. The other thing is, I’m not positive I may have to look again but I think this started when Barry suggested Spoot knew Nyn was town.  Could have started before that but I think it may have started then. 

I get what you’re saying Bum, but I had the same takeaway as CTM from the whole exchange. Crush your point is fair too, but as you said Spoot was 3rd party in that game and did have an incentive to hunt scum. He could’ve thought he actually caught you there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I get what you’re saying Bum, but I had the same takeaway as CTM from the whole exchange. Crush your point is fair too, but as you said Spoot was 3rd party in that game and did have an incentive to hunt scum. He could’ve thought he actually caught you there.

That's possible but not likely. 

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I had a similar takeaway as well at first. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

The other thing is, I’m not positive I may have to look again but I think this started when Barry suggested Spoot knew Nyn was town.  Could have started before that but I think it may have started then. 

Went back and looked at this and Barry does not seem to be on Spoot’s radar until after Barry called out the Nyn post. That happens, then Barry moves to Nolder, and Spoot posts a reaction gif. When Barry moved to Pac we get the blow up.

@Spoot-Face what caught your eye about Barry’s vote on Nolder in the moment that caused you to semi-suss it with your gif response?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I'm not sold on Spoot being genuine at this point though. He has been dogging Barry for trite things so far in my opinion, and that seems like they are both scum.

cool.. i'm not sold either, just my reaction 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I don’t totally disagree. But I’ve seen Spoot do that as not Town before. He did a very similar thing to get me lynched day1 and I was town he was third party. The other thing is, I’m not positive I may have to look again but I think this started when Barry suggested Spoot knew Nyn was town.  Could have started before that but I think it may have started then. 

interesting. maybe I don't really know spoots scum game tbh.  I seem to remember him talking lots but saying little

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

lol.. good point

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Pac (5) - Jvill, Smash, JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nolder (3) - Drums, Nyn, Brick

Nyn (3) - JiF, CTM, Stark

JC (2) - Ape, Beaver

Crusher (1) - Spoot

BUM (1) - Pac

Barry (1) - Ballin

Spoot (1) - Barry

Beaver (1) - Crusher

Ape (1) -  Bum

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Tuesday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST