Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

5 hours ago, Drums said:

Never mind, I thought JC voted Pac for the self vote (I tagged him after Pac did it) but he quotes Pac voting him to vote Pac

I did.  You missed the one below.

On 3/24/2021 at 12:03 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote @Pac

I un-voted Pac to vote Pac again cause he's playing like a douche.  Strange @Drums as you were the one who requested my vote.

• Haha 3

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nyn (4) - JiF, Pac, Ape, Smash

Nolder (4) - Drums, Nyn, Brick, CTM

Pac (3) - JC, GATA, Greenseed

Smash (2) - Barry, Jvill

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

BUM (1) - Stark

JC (1) - Beaver

Beaver (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Tuesday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so ahhh

no ones going to go ape sh*t over smash dropping in to follow ape onto a leading train and peacing out?

because I'm like 200% sure there'd be 4 pages of comments if I tried that. ya'll are gay.

unvote

vote smash

No one is mistaking Smash for a great thinker but that sloppy vote seems townish.

so ahhh

no ones going to go ape sh*t over smash dropping in to follow ape onto a leading train and peacing out?

because I'm like 200% sure there'd be 4 pages of comments if I tried that. ya'll are gay.

unvote

vote smash

Get him to L-1 and I'll hammer.

so ahhh

unvote

vote smash

It’s something Snash does when he’s trying to be funny. “Get behind the ape” is a strategy / joke. Meaning it really happens, but we all make fun of ape when he brings it up.

• Upvote 1

I have no desire to argue with snatchmouth, but it’s probably worthwhile if someone pressed him. I’ll go on record saying I support it - I just don’t want to put the work in.

Call it a hangover from last game. Plus, I make snatchmouth quit when I grill him. Every. Time.

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Its not like it was subtle, Mr. Townie McTownpants

Nothing about me this game has been subtle, lol.

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Unrelated: the all-day, every day angst done if these guys have over the QB pick is mind numbing... how is their BP not 200/140?

I haven't been putting as much attention into to it as I normally would. They'll go with whoever they go with, and knowing the Jets, whoever it is will suck, and life will go on.

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I haven't been putting as much attention into to it as I normally would. They'll go with whoever they go with, and knowing the Jets, whoever it is will suck, and life will go on.

last time i had any emotional investment in this team was after Favre and the Yets crushed the 10-0 titans in 2008. true to form they rewarded me as they always do.

I just assume they will suck at this point, it's easier that way and you are always right

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Ahh larping.. I remember when I first heard this was a thing and didn't believe it was true

Idk, the idea of running around smashing folks with a giant axe made of foam and duct tape sounds kinda fun. And, I mean, is it really any different than putting on a football jersey and running around the backyard with your friends pretending you're a real athlete? It's just a different kind of fantasy.