Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I mean at this point its understood. for fuçks sake you wrote an air-conditioning sexual encounter into your last game... so clearly you don't even need holes

Yep, anything he sees he wants to put his std ridden peen on or in.

Gross

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

clearly its research for CTMs attempt at some sort of world AI domination so that he can upload his conscious to the cloud and ruing everything for ever. 

I'm totally planning on that lol

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Pac (5) - Jvill, Smash, JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nyn (4) - JiF, CTM, Beaver, Ape

Barry (2) - Ballin, Crusher

Nolder (2) - Barry, Drums

Ape (1) -  Bum

JC (1) - Pac

Beaver (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Nyn

Jvill (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (2) - Brick, Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't want to fudge the thread up w/rl crap so I'll post this and move on. I've seen the letters they send home and heard about the phone calls they make. They can eat my entire ass. 

yeah I had it and someone called me from my county government.  I hung up on them.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't want to fudge the thread up w/rl crap so I'll post this and move on. I've seen the letters they send home and heard about the phone calls they make. They can eat my entire ass. 

Lick Lips Savor GIF

Feel better, bud!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Not to this extent, NJ asks that you register travel plans before and check in after.  They wouldn't be asking you to do this if they already had it, When I came back from Indiana 2 weeks back i was getting texts to register with NJ..   

(thier bolded, not mine)

The self-quarantine is voluntary, but compliance is expected. Travelers arriving from areas with increasing COVID-19 cases may wish to postpone their travel to the region if they are unwilling or unable to follow the quarantine advisory.

Travelers and those residents who are returning from states and territories beyond the immediate region should quarantine at their home, or a hotel or other temporary lodging. Individuals should leave the place of quarantine only to seek medical care/treatment or to obtain food and other essential items.

We ask that anyone who travels to New Jersey from a state/territory outside the immediate region (New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Delaware) complete a voluntary online survey to provide information about where you are traveling from and your destination.

Access the survey by visiting covid19.nj.gov/njtravel or texting "NJTRAVEL" to 898211.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ I took a flight to SC a few weeks ago and on the return flight when you get off the plane they have national guard people in army gear handing out paper work to fill out so they can track you. I threw it out. 

The paperwork obviously gets sent right to the overlords in Chy-Na.

No thanks. Last time I checked this was still America.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Im jealous. All I get is calls about is my extended car warranty , my Apple support advisor and how they got me if I got 10k in student loans they can help. 

The other day I got inundated with the same scam call over and over. In the span of >3 hours, they literally left about 20 f*cking voicemails.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

The other day I got inundated with the same scam call over and over. In the span of >3 hours, they literally left about 20 f*cking voicemails.

i mean you have documented search history of thinking you can find true love in the form of a russian bride 1/2 your age, not too much of a leap to figure you'll agree to any good sales pitch.

• Haha 2

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Pac (5) - Jvill, Smash, JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nyn (4) - JiF, CTM, Beaver, Ape

Barry (2) - Ballin, Crusher

Spoot (1) - Barry

Nolder (1) - Drums

Ape (1) -  Bum

JC (1) - Pac

Beaver (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Nyn

Jvill (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (2) - Brick, Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

i mean you have documented search history of thinking you can find true love in the form of a russian bride 1/2 your age, not too much of a leap to figure you'll agree to any good sales pitch.

lol

Nah, it was some scam claiming there was some enormous charge on my Amazon account from Dayton, Ohio, or some sh*t.