Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Ape was early on in all three scum lynches. Doesn’t make him innocent, but it’s not somewhere I exactly think is the most likely here, especially when numbers are dwindling and scum apparently aren’t addressing Pac in any way. 

To me, i’d lynch from the pool of jc, bum, verbal first. 

WTF Me?

Care to elaborate on that reasoning for those of us with hearing aides?

Id love to talk gameplay

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

WTF Me?

Care to elaborate on that reasoning for those of us with hearing aides?

Id love to talk gameplay

Really process of elimination for starters. Jif and nolder clear. Pac is likely town, though I am cautious about just believing it and at some point he claimed he could verify, so definitely whoever is left at end game should call in the chips later on if it gets there. 

Looking mostly at voting history, which I think is informative, Jvill and Barry have done more town-favored voting at critical junctures for town where it wouldn’t have been easy for scum to bus for no reason. 

Ape was In early on all scum lynches so far, so while he could be bussing, doesn’t make him a lynch priority for me at worst. 

You were hammer for lynch two, which isn’t really that informative cause it’s an easy bussing vote and lynch one tou weren’t on the main trains if i recall. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Really process of elimination for starters. Jif and nolder clear. Pac is likely town, though I am cautious about just believing it and at some point he claimed he could verify, so definitely whoever is left at end game should call in the chips later on if it gets there. 

Looking mostly at voting history, which I think is informative, Jvill and Barry have done more town-favored voting at critical junctures for town where it wouldn’t have been easy for scum to bus for no reason. 

Ape was In early on all scum lynches so far, so while he could be bussing, doesn’t make him a lynch priority for me at worst. 

You were hammer for lynch two, which isn’t really that informative cause it’s an easy bussing vote and lynch one tou weren’t on the main trains if i recall. 

First, Id like to thank you for an actual, detailed read. This doesnt happen enough in the game.  

Lynch 2 - I made a judgement call on stuff I would not have acted on 2 games ago.  Hey I wanted to get more info but it was slim pickins, so I took what was there. I was right.

8 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Bold = Thankful someone else is using their brain here. 

8 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

First, Id like to thank you for an actual, detailed read. This doesnt happen enough in the game.  

Lynch 2 - I made a judgement call on stuff I would not have acted on 2 games ago.  Hey I wanted to get more info but it was slim pickins, so I took what was there. I was right.

Look at your own posts, you clown. 

8 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Probably some reason that’s not apparent to me. Based off all the clues you’ve dropped, it’s possible they can’t kill you, but that’s just a guess. 

He did come out very brash this game voting first himself and brining a to of attention to himself. So hard to think anything other than the obvious, but, with CTM scum too, could see those two going big rather going home. Every time I’ve ever been scum with CTM he starts the” let’s push it, not play boring.” Nothing big but I do agree that keeping an eye is realistic. 

Ape has not caught my attention but not forget the AIDS virus.. we know who caused that. 

• Haha 2

Jokes aside. My wife pointed out that I got the shot Thursday morning, then came home and had 16 hours of meetings across Thursday and Friday. Interviewed 8 candidates for my team, conducted 5 one in ones, and the rest was jockeying for position vs business colleagues on behalf of design.

So, it’s possible that is what cooked my ass. Who knows. ?‍♂️

• Post of the Week 1

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I felt nothing but my wife and daughter  had a similar experience as you. You girl! 

I was at the gym 30 mins after the 1st vaccine dose... felt nothing.

2nd shot next week but I'm likely far too masculine to experience apes ladylike reactions.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ironic

Ironic how?

Ive gone into elaborate detail to explain sh*t to you specifically, as well as others.. Now you’re trying to imply that I’m being sparse? Or others are being helpful?

You’re gaslighting. It reeks.

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yet J80 needs neither of those two exercises. He's uhh, ummm,  a natural. 

Right arm only.  Left arm it feels like a stranger, which is fun for a bit, but turns out its a stranger that doesn't know what it's doing.  So I have to give that arm other exercise options.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ironic how?

Ive gone into elaborate detail to explain sh*t to you specifically, as well as others.. Now you’re trying to imply that I’m being sparse? Or others are being helpful?

This game you havent gone into as much detail as you normally do.

Those other games you were Town, this game?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Ironic how?

How come you're not voting Verbal?  

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

what are you thinking on verbal? ham vagina?

I'm thinking he avoided an easy lynch case on CTM.  It was between him or Pac and as much as I would prefer to kill Pac due to his sh*tty personality and poor play it was obvious CTM was the better lynch candidate.  Keeping his vote on me was the epitome of laziness and he deserves to swing.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm thinking he avoided an easy lynch case on CTM.  It was between him or Pac and as much as I would prefer to kill Pac due to his sh*tty personality and poor play it was obvious CTM was the better lynch candidate.  Keeping his vote on me was the epitome of laziness and he deserves to swing.

Nice, this I can feel. Unvote vote verbal 

• Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I think it's more likely scum is on that CTM train than off given the way it went down. It was pretty obvious he was going to be the lynch. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think it's more likely scum is on that CTM train than off given the way it went down. It was pretty obvious he was going to be the lynch. 

so - for me I think it's between JC, Bum & Ape today - in that order for now

I started the day on GS partially for avoiding all scum lynches. While it's generally more likely for scum to be bussing the CTM train, I think noobs have a tendency to be less likely to bus. I also feel a bit better about him atm.