Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I've had a few tequila shots so I'm not going to change my vote atm. Ape giving up and suggesting I'm acting like someone else is gross AF though. 

I'm just trying to solve the game. If you think anyone in their right mind would want to mimick anyone in this sh*t hole you're out your damn mind.

answer carefully 

what kind of tequila?

This is very important to how I am going to judge you in the future. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Let me reiterate since you're either too dense to comprehend what I put out there or you want to sweep it under the rug.

As far as ape goes here's how I see it. You were very early on the ctm train which at face value makes you look good after his flip. Obviously scum planned to try and take out pac and were prepared for that so putting yourself at the beginning of the CTM train is a good strategy to make yourself look good if it backfires.

Of course you can also just be town who was early on the CTM train, and that falls right in line with the ape meta. Convenient, isn't it?

What is your take on JC & BUM in terms of where they fell on the CTM train?

I just finished a beer, and setting up Easter for my kids.

The oint you’re missing is I don’t give a rats butt about your wagonimics, because you’re doing it wrong. That’s why I didn’t bother with indulging any questions you might have. It’s kinda like I’m teaching you game etiquette. You don’t get to demand reactions, if you are using a broken model to drive that reaction.

Regardless, here are my thoughts on JC and Bum. I think JC has been flaky, in some ways buddying to me. His posts ring town logic, when they are intelligible. Some of his early stuff was utter babble. A fine way to skate by. As for him voting CTM, it didn’t jump out at me as anything forced feeling.

Bum, I’m voting. Reasons in thread. I don’t need analysis of ctm train to feel good about it. I think he drew scum, he might be the last one, and he’s getting behind pac to big game Hunter and bust my balls to entertain drums and ctm.

Savvy?

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

A lesson in unconscious bias:

Jetscode says your acting like pac. No reaction. I say it. “Gross af!”

You’re not solving the game, you’re cratering on what you want to be true - slats used to call me out in this all the time - and bending everything that happens to fit a preconceived notion.

Its cool. I used to do it constantly. It’s also why I said you’re playing like pac, it’s what he does, and in this game he just happened to stumble into being right. Usually he’s not. 

Gross post.. you know damn well I'm a mafia prodigy.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey, mafia prodigy, when are you going to ask why Barry wants me to share how  I feel about Bum? When I’m already voting Bum for reasons I’ve explained.

Feels sorta like fake hunting. Is Barry vetted yet?

Barry is a person of interest but your early game queerish waltz with ctm, coupled with your memory foam soft game play, make you a more appealing candidate.

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Normally do? I thought you played like 3 games.

Regardless, this is a stupid observation. Pac hasn't been wrong all game like he usually is. JIF hasn't been loud all game like he usually is. 80 hasn't been an idiot all game like he usually is. The game hasn't called for much "beating the grass" which is the style I applied last game, intentionally. Scum has literally been volunteering to be the lynch for 3 straight days... nobody is really doing much scum hunting. 

If you're going to case me and break my ******* balls, then do it based on things I've done in this game. I cannot defend "not playing like you usually do". When I literally told you guys I wouldn't be doing the Ape thing again after last game. It's a specific tactic * choose to use at times, and it's exhausting.

Frankly, you've been playing "babe in the woods" all game, and now I think you're making up a lazy case—based on things you really don't know anything about—to pile on behind Pac. 

LOL "Babe in the woods". I have been the most active in this game than any I have ever played bub. Ive been in 3 games, but its not like I havent read through other games you were in too. Not exactly lazy huh?

You call my observations "stupid", and "lazy" when you literally proved my point by posting info on your real life vaccine shot making you groggy. Looks like this a convenient placement of an "out" as well.

Funny, right before I started pressing you, you had me as Town. You stated pings on Smash and Beaver as well, which looks fishy at this point in the game.

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I just finished a beer, and setting up Easter for my kids.

The oint you’re missing is I don’t give a rats butt about your wagonimics, because you’re doing it wrong. That’s why I didn’t bother with indulging any questions you might have. It’s kinda like I’m teaching you game etiquette. You don’t get to demand reactions, if you are using a broken model to drive that reaction.

Regardless, here are my thoughts on JC and Bum. I think JC has been flaky, in some ways buddying to me. His posts ring town logic, when they are intelligible. Some of his early stuff was utter babble. A fine way to skate by. As for him voting CTM, it didn’t jump out at me as anything forced feeling.

Bum, I’m voting. Reasons in thread. I don’t need analysis of ctm train to feel good about it. I think he drew scum, he might be the last one, and he’s getting behind pac to big game Hunter and bust my balls to entertain drums and ctm.

Savvy?

shaking head GIF

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@BUM-KNEE you have disappeared. Thoughts on ape and jc on the CTM train?

Had a ton of stuff to get done Saturday, so I couldnt get on like I wanted.

For the record, I have a ton more to do today, so it may be the same...

My thought on JC I pointed out before. He was late to the CTM vote while he was locked onto Pac. He just stated he could get obstinate, which could explain his tunnel vision on the supposed Doc/God. Not sure if its believable at this moment though.

On 4/2/2021 at 6:09 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 4 Vote Count

Jvill (2) - Ape, Crusher

Verbal (2) - JC, Jvill

JC (1) - JVOR

Barry (1) - Greenseed

Greenseed (1) - Barry

JVOR (1) - Verbal

Nolder (1) - JiF

Not Voting (3) - Pac, Nolder, BUM

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Ape and Crusher parking votes on Jvill before he reveals he is infected...... ping

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey, mafia prodigy, when are you going to ask why Barry wants me to share how  I feel about Bum? When I’m already voting Bum for reasons I’ve explained.

Feels sorta like fake hunting. Is Barry vetted yet?

I specifically asked you to speak to his position on the ctm train, fool.

Oh, and happy easter.

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

LOL "Babe in the woods". I have been the most active in this game than any I have ever played bub. Ive been in 3 games, but its not like I havent read through other games you were in too. Not exactly lazy huh?

You call my observations "stupid", and "lazy" when you literally proved my point by posting info on your real life vaccine shot making you groggy. Looks like this a convenient placement of an "out" as well.

Funny, right before I started pressing you, you had me as Town. You stated pings on Smash and Beaver as well, which looks fishy at this point in the game.

This is all over the place.

1. babe in the woods = acting like you don’t get it, which is relevant when you’re suddenly being as brash as pac. This is tied to my “big game hunting to entertain ctm and drums” theory.

2. Talking about grogginess has nothing to do with the game. It’s not an out. I brought it up to say I was going to bed, ffs.

3. Having you, beaver and smash as pings, or town, then changing my mind is NORMAL play for me as town. Because town doesn’t know who is what. This IS how the game works, and actually great evidence that my game has not been “clean” as others have said, and you’ve basically agreed with.

You've reached the point where your accusations are contradicting themselves.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I specifically asked you to speak to his position on the pac train, fool.

Oh, and happy easter.

Happy Easter.

Why bother? I’m voting him because I think he’s scum. Giving you an answer would simply be me crating a narrative about his train position to validate my already existing opinion.

This is a silly exercise.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

Barry is a person of interest but your early game queerish waltz with ctm, coupled with your memory foam soft game play, make you a more appealing candidate.

This is why you typically suck at mafia, by he way.

You're the veteran, and you’re the one using the dumbest rationale “ape is playing different”. Donkey-mode.

@Barry McCockinner I think you commented on me giving up. I’ll just point out, there is literally only one defense I can offer to dumb sh*t like this, which is I told you all I’d be dialing it back before I had a role. How long do you expect me keep saying the same thing over and over.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is all over the place.

1. babe in the woods = acting like you don’t get it, which is relevant when you’re suddenly being as brash as pac. This is tied to my “big game hunting to entertain ctm and drums” theory.

2. Talking about grogginess has nothing to do with the game. It’s not an out. I brought it up to say I was going to bed, ffs.

3. Having you, beaver and smash as pings, or town, then changing my mind is NORMAL play for me as town. Because town doesn’t know who is what. This IS how the game works, and actually great evidence that my game has not been “clean” as others have said, and you’ve basically agreed with.

You've reached the point where your accusations are contradicting themselves.

Id like to thank you for taking part in this excercise, your complimetary gift basket is on the desk out front.

UNVOTE 

VOTE JC

My read on JC still stands

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Happy Easter.

Why bother? I’m voting him because I think he’s scum. Giving you an answer would simply be me crating a narrative about his train position to validate my already existing opinion.

This is a silly exercise.

I'm not asking you to validate your position.

It just seems like scum would have been more well prepared for a CTM bus given it was probably planned to try and take out pac. If bum is bussing, it's late and sloppy. 

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is why you typically suck at mafia, by he way.

You're the veteran, and you’re the one using the dumbest rationale “ape is playing different”. Donkey-mode.

@Barry McCockinner I think you commented on me giving up. I’ll just point out, there is literally only one defense I can offer to dumb sh*t like this, which is I told you all I’d be dialing it back before I had a role. How long do you expect me keep saying the same thing over and over.

I've been specifically talking about the votes on the CTM train and you're basically using the same "this is stupid" argument to dismiss everything and ignore it. 

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm not asking you to validate your position.

It just seems like scum would have been more well prepared for a CTM bus given it was probably planned to try and take out pac. If bum is bussing, it's late and sloppy. 

This is a HUGE leap in logic. 

It assumes pac is town. He hasn’t vetted himself. Bad assumption to make tbh.

It also assumes scum would hard charge pac if he is town, which exposes them. Not a likely a tactic for a ctm scum team. Also a bad assumption.

Yes, bum’s vote could be a sloppy bus. That said, it’s not the premise of why I’m voting him.

Now, stop being stupid and go find an egg.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It also assumes scum would hard charge pac if he is town, which exposes them. Not a likely a tactic for a ctm scum team. Also a bad assumption.

Yes, bum’s vote could be a sloppy bus. That said, it’s not the premise of why I’m voting him.

pac is uncountered doc. For now he's basically vetted town in my book.

I don't get why you're speculating it's unlikely CTM would hard charge pac if he's town. We know CTM did hard charge pac and at this point it's fair to assume pac is town.

we actually have one unfound egg, as per usual. Easter bunny must have been drunk.

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@BUM-KNEE why did you wait so long to bus CTM? 

Bus? It wasnt a bus.

I was still digging into JC at the time honestly. He has pinged all game for me, and there was the odd play by Nolder around that time, which had be wondering. I was checking out multiple players which was eating up my time.

Once CTM blurted out "Pac will die tomorrow, so NBD", I took that as him revealing his scum ties by accident. Maybe I was wrong, but it sealed my vote at the time.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well I have asked Pac numerous questions about his role and I get no answers from him.

He needs to say something of substance.

31 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

pac is uncountered doc. For now he's basically vetted town in my book.

I don't get why you're speculating it's unlikely CTM would hard charge pac if he's town. We know CTM did hard charge pac and at this point it's fair to assume pac is town.

we actually have one unfound egg, as per usual. Easter bunny must have been drunk.

I’m saying the rest of scum wouldn’t hard charge pac with ctm. That would be folly.