Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

31 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Bus? It wasnt a bus.

I was still digging into JC at the time honestly. He has pinged all game for me, and there was the odd play by Nolder around that time, which had be wondering. I was checking out multiple players which was eating up my time.

Once CTM blurted out "Pac will die tomorrow, so NBD", I took that as him revealing his scum ties by accident. Maybe I was wrong, but it sealed my vote at the time.

When I was busy not providing details, I cleared this up for you. Now you’re pretending like it never happended.

• WTF? 1

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I just finished a beer, and setting up Easter for my kids.

The oint you’re missing is I don’t give a rats butt about your wagonimics, because you’re doing it wrong. That’s why I didn’t bother with indulging any questions you might have. It’s kinda like I’m teaching you game etiquette. You don’t get to demand reactions, if you are using a broken model to drive that reaction.

Regardless, here are my thoughts on JC and Bum. I think JC has been flaky, in some ways buddying to me. His posts ring town logic, when they are intelligible. Some of his early stuff was utter babble. A fine way to skate by. As for him voting CTM, it didn’t jump out at me as anything forced feeling.

Bum, I’m voting. Reasons in thread. I don’t need analysis of ctm train to feel good about it. I think he drew scum, he might be the last one, and he’s getting behind pac to big game Hunter and bust my balls to entertain drums and ctm.

Savvy?

Haha, this was an outstanding start to a post when I thought it was made an hour ago . Enjoy the day! 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

When I was busy not providing details, I cleared this up for you. Now you’re pretending like it never happended.

What you were saying might be true, but I took it as he said something he shouldnt have.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

This is what I’ve been saying.

I’ve been listening. I would assume that the plan was to give up CTM, the super spreader after, that once he infected 3 people he was pretty much spent. If after that they were down to only one kill/infection a night it very well could have been the plan all along. He would look like a much bigger win for the time than it actually was. I could imagine CTM coming up with that himself. 

My biggest challenge would be if Pac is scum and this was a play then it’s likely we had no Doc-like role? I’m not sure. We already lynched scum three days in a row and still loss a ton of townies. Had a cop but even if he caught one person he would be dead as fuck with no way to protect him when he came out. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’ve been listening. I would assume that the plan was to give up CTM, the super site after, that once he infected 3 people he was pretty much spent. If after that they were down to only one kill/infection a night it very well could have been the plane all along. He would look like a much bigger win for the time than it actually was. I could imagine CTM coming up with that himself. 

My biggest challenge would be if Pac is scum and this was a play then it’s likely we had no Doc-like role? I’m not sure. We already lynched scum three days in a row and still loss a ton of townies. Had a cop but even if he caught one person he would be dead as **** with no way to protect him when he came out. 

We've had a cop and 3 mason pairs but the mason pairs are almost a disadvantage since one getting infected can infect both (beavers). I find it hard to believe we don't have a doc in this game. My guess is that Pac gets to vaccinate people at night and that's why JiF & Nolder survived when their mason partner was infected. It's either that or it's just a random chance of infection.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ok, so whats the likelihood that hes been bluffing the whole game?

Seems slim, but cant be put to rest.

Audacity for big lies as scum is what makes mafia worth playing.

It’s called “win fantastic or die trying” and it’s been a part of JN scum play since Doggin and Prate played.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 3/31/2021 at 10:42 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Stark is dead. 

He was Dr. Fauci, Town Immunologist.  (Every night, chooses one player to find out if he/she is a COVID super spreader.)

It says “super spreader” in states death scene.

On 3/23/2021 at 9:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

While 2020 has come and gone, and COVID is perhaps slowing down, several of you on JN are disgusting spreaders still threatening the rest of the Mafia community with the virus.  And you'll stop at nothing to put others in danger with your risky behavior.  These mongrels need to be put down, and that's where you come in.

Who are the dirty spreaders?  It's time to find out.  Welcome to.....

Quarantine Mafia

COVID_quarantine.5fd3c3a2de5a1.png?auto=

Rules:

1. Role reveals are allowed as usual.  However, keep in mind that those of you in quarantine with someone else will put your teammate at risk by doing so.
  2. Please bold your votes.  
  3. No outside communication except in your Role PM/QT.  
  4. You
  5. Know
  6. The
  7. Rest
  8. But
  9. We
  10. Have
  11. To
  12. Get
  13. To # 14
  14. GFY

Player List:

1. Crusher Town Mason, died N2
  2. Stark  Dr. Fauci, Town Immunologist, died N2
  3. @Greenseed4
  4. Nyn  COVID Spreader (Scum), Lynched D1
  5. @Integrity28
  6. CTM  COVID Super Spreader (Scum, 1x ability to infect 3 players at once), Lynched D3
  7. @Barry McCockinner
  8. Spoot  Town Mason, died N2
  9. @jvill 51
  10. Drums COVID Spreader (Scum), Lynched D2
  11. @JiF
  12. Smash Town Mason, died N3
  13. @Pac
  14. BrickTamland replaced by @Verbal D1
  15. @Nolder
  16. Ballin  replaced by @The Crusher D4
  17. GATA  replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason D4
  18. Beaver Town Mason, died N3
  19. @BUM-KNEE
  20. @Jetscode1

Final Vote Counts:

CTM is listed as super spreader, other scum as spreader.

I don’t think Stark was a cop. I think his role was to find ctm specifically.

• Upvote 3

It would be incredibly unbalanced to have this many masons (who can vet each other, similar to cop vetting townies) + an every night cop.

Scum isn’t NKing. They are poisoning. There’s an obvious lag between when they poison and when people die, based on people saying they got posited. Some mason pairs poisoned each other, others did not.

If I had to guess, I’d say pac is a healer. Not a doc. Meaning he can undo the poisoning/infection in some way. This seems like something he’d get for us, but I digress, he’s pac. 

Either way, he’s not the lynch now, but you guys need to ******* use the info we have to figure shot out. Running around calling him uncountered doc ignores a lot of known variables.

Just lazy and a bit sketchy for some of you.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We've had a cop and 3 mason pairs but the mason pairs are almost a disadvantage since one getting infected can infect both (beavers). I find it hard to believe we don't have a doc in this game. My guess is that Pac gets to vaccinate people at night and that's why JiF & Nolder survived when their mason partner was infected. It's either that or it's just a random chance of infection.

This I agree with. Good. I can smell the smoke coming from your ears.

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

All the same, his claim needs corroborated by end game. Making assumptions about balance is just asking to get rolled. I don’t find it likely, but still needs done and would just be lazy to let it go. 

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

All the same, his claim needs corroborated by end game. Making assumptions about balance is just asking to get rolled. I don’t find it likely, but still needs done and would just be lazy to let it go. 

I agree but it's not something I'm going to worry about at this point in the game.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It would be incredibly unbalanced to have this many masons (who can vet each other, similar to cop vetting townies) + an every night cop.

Scum isn’t NKing. They are poisoning. There’s an obvious lag between when they poison and when people die, based on people saying they got posited. Some mason pairs poisoned each other, others did not.

If I had to guess, I’d say pac is a healer. Not a doc. Meaning he can undo the poisoning/infection in some way. This seems like something he’d get for us, but I digress, he’s pac. 

Either way, he’s not the lynch now, but you guys need to ******* use the info we have to figure shot out. Running around calling him uncountered doc ignores a lot of known variables.

Just lazy and a bit sketchy for some of you.

Sounds legit

7 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

In any event, not really feeling too hot about Bum. Feels like there is an element of self preservation that shouldn’t be there and the reads he’s making are conveniently on two of the leading vote getters. seems opportunistic. 

unvote vote bum

If you check back, I have had sus on JC the whole game.

47 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

That’s the only rational conclusion to be drawn, but I’ve played enough with him and especially CTM to have that paranoid illogical part of my brain try to tilt me a bit. 

50 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

This, precisely. To me, it's less about this specific game and more about setting a precedent for dumb and lazy mafia being okay for all games.

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s the only rational conclusion to be drawn, but I’ve played enough with him and especially CTM to have that paranoid illogical part of my brain try to tilt me a bit. 

I mean, it's the same reason I'll probably end up being the lynch - and I know that - but Ape paranoia is real. I've hoodwinked the town too many times to count. I get it. 

13 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well I have asked Pac numerous questions about his role and I get no answers from him.

He needs to say something of substance.

Why do I need to say anything?  I've done nothing but destroy scum all game and no one has countered my claim.

Giving "specifics" only helps scum.

At this point all you need to know is im game god and have been taking the entire pathetic scum squad to the woodshed.

11 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

You're starting to sound sketchy.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's definitely mafia god level play to react to comments like that, rather than watch how others react to it.

You act as if thats not the 3rd or 4th  time in the last couple days that hes very gently try to plant seeds of doubts in my claim.

You dont catch these things because nuance eludes you.

Dont tell me my business, simpleton.