Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Some Real talk: I got the J&J single shot vaccine on Wednesday and I’ve had a splitting headache since Wednesday night.

The ladyfriend got J&J on Tuesday had to call in to work on Wed with body aches and general malaise.  It was gone by yesterday.

I had zilch after 1st Pfizer shot and 2nd is tomorrow.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Glad he's good but it sucks that the extreme reactions are national news as its scaring people off.

100,000,000 have been vaccinated.  If you give advil to 100,000,000 there's going to be some bad reactions.

• Upvote 2

As everyone awaited the results of night-time activities, @Nolder fell victim to the infection he had suffered from the previous night.

A fan of Pikachu and naps, it wouldn't seem like Nolder was in the "at-risk" group.  But then again, he didn't always wear his mask.  

tenor.gif

Nolder is dead.  He was a Town Mason.  

• Sympathy 1

Updated player list:

1. Crusher Town Mason, died N2
  2. Stark  Dr. Fauci, Town Immunologist, died N2
  3. @Greenseed4
  4. Nyn  COVID Spreader (Scum), Lynched D1
  5. Ape  COVID Spreader (Scum, searched for Dr. Fauci), Lynched D5
  6. CTM  COVID Super Spreader (Scum, 1x ability to infect 3 players at once), Lynched D3
  7. Barry Town Mason, died N5
  8. Spoot  Town Mason, died N2
  9. jvill  Town Quarantining Alone (Vanilla Town), died N4
  10. Drums COVID Spreader (Scum), Lynched D2
  11. @JiF
  12. Smash Town Mason, died N3
  13. @Pac
  14. BrickTamland replaced by @Verbal D1
  15. Nolder  Town Mason, died N6
  16. Ballin  replaced by Crusher D4, replaced by jvill Town Quarantining Alone (Vanilla Town), Lynched D6 
  17. GATA  replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason D4
  18. Beaver Town Mason, died N3
  19. @BUM-KNEE
  20. JC  Town Quarantining Alone (Vanilla Town), Lynched D4

Final Vote Counts:

17 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

so, did you not save Nolder? what exactly is your ability, @Pac if it's not a vaccine?

By all means, lynch me, that's separate, but Jif, definitely get the answer from Pac before end game tomorrow.

Oh shut up..  he said I saved him once unless you think he was lying.

Nice attempt to try and get jif and I to argue.

vote jvor

Jif, verb, vetted..  gseed first to say quarantine alone which has been in every vanilla town scence.  Bum could be scum playing clueless role quite well but think not.

Should have lynched jvoy first.

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Ah well worth a shot. You got me i guess. Gg. 

Lol..  good post.

You agree verb and jif vetted.

If you're town its either bum or greenseed.

Greenseed wrote his role pm which should have got him mkd but didn't.  Since vt scenes echoed the quarantineing alone seems extremely likely hes vt.

So you or bum.

Agreed?

Just now, Pac said:

Lol..  good post.

You agree verb and jif vetted.

If you're town its either bum or greenseed.

Greenseed wrote his role pm which should have got him mkd but didn't.  Since vt scenes echoed the quarantineing alone seems extremely likely hes vt.

So you or bum.

Agreed?

It could easily be greenseed. You’re not getting any verification of role pm from me. i’m sure you got this Pac. 

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

It could easily be greenseed. You’re not getting any verification of role pm from me. i’m sure you got this Pac. 

I dont want verification..  we've all seen it.  That would have been some guess on his part.

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

When you have Jordan playing his best game, you get out of the way and let him take the clutch last shot. 

vote jvor

Ok if you want to do this with no votes and a conversation going on then I'll let you get to l1 then put you out of your misery.

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

When you have Jordan playing his best game, you get out of the way and let him take the clutch last shot. 

vote jvor

And its not a clutch shot..  the complete annihilation of the scum team has made it so it doesn't have to be.

4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Laying what on a little thick? 80 mentioned a different virus/infection and I dont recall Nolder saying a peep about being infected.

I know its hard but go back like 2 pages or so.

• WTF? 1

Just now, Pac said:

Ok if you want to do this with no votes and a conversation going on then I'll let you get to l1 then put you out of your misery.

I honestly think it's better to have a Greenseed vs bum final day then to get one wrong and have it me vs one of them. You have more info on both of them then you do on me or Gata honestly. There is literally nothing I'd say that'll make it obvious I'm town. Just do it and trust your gut. You are actually playing a good game.

unvote

To your point though, if you actually want to converse first before that's fine with me.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I know its hard but go back like 2 pages or so.

Yeah I dont know what you mean, and I ISOed Nolder and saw no mention.

To be real, Im not into the game right now. My sister and her husband tested positive for covid yesterday. I am awaiting my results, but my youngest (and pregnant) daughter and her boyfriend just got her positive results this morning. We were at my Moms together on Sunday. Im guessing Im next.... so do what you will.

Vote Jvor

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

To be real, Im not into the game right now. My sister and her husband tested positive for covid yesterday. I am awaiting my results, but my youngest (and pregnant) daughter and her boyfriend just got her positive results this morning. We were at my Moms together on Sunday. Im guessing Im next.... so do what you will.

Vote Jvor

Damn hope everything ok man, sorry if I was coming off as annoying thats just how I roll in these games.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Vote Jvor

Sorry to hear that Bum, hope everything works out for the best

• Upvote 1

I've said for a while now even before the ape lynch that I didn't want to make it to end game because of the reasons I literally stated earlier. It's not lylo now, make the call later with two players who are new and aren't going to as easily be able to defend themselves because of the experience factor. Gata barely posted or voted and I've only voted townies so far. 

Also, there would be something deliciously ironic about you playing one of the best games I've ever seen you play only to choke at the end. Not going to lie, it's a factor.

4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Vote Jvor

sorry to hear that. Hoping for the best.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

sorry to hear that. Hoping for the best.

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Sorry to hear that Bum, hope everything works out for the best

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Damn hope everything ok man, sorry if I was coming off as annoying thats just how I roll in these games.

Thanks guys.

My BP is elevated right now thats for sure....

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1