Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

6 hours ago, Stark said:

This is actually the most game post. Crusher's bunny almost never votes for him and not early.

UNVOTE

VOTE NYN

Felt like it. Needed an outlet after the tragic news that 80 wasn't playing.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pac said:

Where is the short bus that is hauling Smash around?

This game predictably sucks.

If this isn't a conversion game I suspect multiple teams.

Ok WTF is a conversion game?

Every time I play there's some new lingo to decipher

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, CTM said:

how about I don't agree with you, at all, and you are boring, The rules have always been loose here, deal with it,,,

you can have the last word mmkay

7 hours ago, CTM said:

Oy vey ape put a sock in it. Ive never  been so much as warned by max let alone banned and the handful of times i felt I went too far I PM'd max and he said I'm fine.  I quite sure I know where the line is, you on the other hand do not. Take notes.

While it's true the reaction I was expecting wasnt to be brought back to grade school with "oooohhh if mommy catches you your gunna get us all in twouble"   It is within the ballpark and I am indeed quite satisfied with the result. 

Thank you and good day..

I win. 

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ok WTF is a conversion game?

Every time I play there's some new lingo to decipher

80 responded and said this was NOT a conversion game

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Its when a townie can be converted to something else in the game. They can become scum or a third party known as cult. If you want to quit mafia forever go read SMC’s The Thing game.... blech

you guys remember when @JiF quit Teh Mafia forever... rip

tombstone.jpg.8be524cb9dc886ba945f7dcb651cc5f9.jpg

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Its when a townie can be converted to something else in the game. They can become scum or a third party known as cult. If you want to quit mafia forever go read SMC’s The Thing game.... blech

I loved that game.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Ok thanks for the info

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

was that the one where basically 75% of the game ended up converted?

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

was that the one where basically 75% of the game ended up converted?

I didn't play in that ... wasn't the Usual Suspects game conversion? think that was a gata game maybe, which in turn is a CTM production ran by the AI bot known as gAIta

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Felt like it. Needed an outlet after the tragic news that 80 wasn't playing.

this still feels like non town nyn play.... but you knew he was the MOD ?

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Plus I'm not his bunny. I'm my own bunny.

I accept this response..

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep, closer to 100%, pretty sure last townie was converted not killed. Basically cult just converted at night whoever voted them during the day . 

haha, i seem to remember smc refusing to accept there might have been balance issues too

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

If you're asking me to seriously explain my opening random vote, which I've moved on from since, we can skip ahead. Crusher was the vote I felt like casting. I was feeling petulant for reasons that have nothing to do with this game.

We can talk about it post game if you like.

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you're asking me to seriously explain my opening random vote, which I've moved on from since, we can skip ahead. Crusher was the vote I felt like casting. I was feeling petulant for reasons that have nothing to do with this game.

We can talk about it post game if you like.

I didn't ask.

just thought the 80 comment was odd he can't play if he's the mod

nope, we don't need to

The only conversion game I liked was one @Leelou ran, where people could get converted and then get converted BACK.

At one point I got converted back and forth several times.  I would be like "Guys, I was just in the converted player QT.  Crusher is scum."

Then after being converted back:  "lol guys just kidding Crusher is town."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The only conversion game I liked was one @Leelou ran, where people could get converted and then get converted BACK.

At one point I got converted back and forth several times.  I would be like "Guys, I was just in the converted player QT.  Crusher is scum."

Haha, that was a good game. 

• Upvote 1

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nyn (5) - JiF, CTM, Beaver, Ape, Stark

Pac (5) - Jvill, Smash, JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nolder (4) - Drums, Barry, Nyn, Brick

Barry (3) - Ballin, Crusher, Spoot

Ape (1) -  Bum

JC (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Monday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1 conversion is an added layer of complexity on Mafia, just like a Godfather role is or a traitor/Symp role might be.

A game designed around conversion (let alone unconversions) really isn't Mafia anymore but something else entirely.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mod Note:  You all are boring me.  Deadline is being set for Monday at 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST (@Nolder/Napping Standard Time).

If no majority is reached, highest vote-getter will be the D1 lynch (tiebreaker:  random.org).  D2 and beyond, no majority will lead to a random lynch.  

I'm officially going to start referring to PST as NST now in all my future games.

Sometimes you are a genius 80.

Well played.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Nolder said:

1 conversion is an added layer of complexity on Mafia, just like a Godfather role is or a traitor/Symp role might be.

A game designed around conversion (let alone unconversions) really isn't Mafia anymore but something else entirely.

Something like a migraine?

3 hours ago, Stark said:

I didn't play in that ... wasn't the Usual Suspects game conversion? think that was a gata game maybe, which in turn is a CTM production ran by the AI bot known as gAIta

Usual Suspects game was run by Kaylee. That's the game where a drunk, at-the-beach @GATA shot Verb/me when I subbed in for him.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I didn't ask.

just thought the 80 comment was odd he can't play if he's the mod

nope, we don't need to

You pointed it out as if it means something and when I made my 10000th joke about 80 you took that to mean something too.

If me making a joke about 80 is odd, I dont want to ever be normal.

• Haha 1