Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You pointed it out as if it means something and when I made my 10000th joke about 80 you took that to mean something too.

If me making a joke about 80 is odd, I dont want to ever be normal.

making a joke about 80 is a prerequisite 

is anyone normal

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

She also said she would be when she signed up. They are auditing her software. 

didn't see that in sign ups once I said I was going to play I just waited for PM.

CTM will ruin this even more.

also if an archer game happens CTM has to be Krieger and Gata as Mitsuko

tumblr_lor3tm6VEq1qi7deco2_500.gif.bc7e3ccbcf2cd8fb1968605cf9c400f1.gif

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

didn't see that in sign ups once I said I was going to play I just waited for PM.

Good choice for CTM.  But I think @Nolder might be the better fit for Mitsuko, even though she is sort of AI.

• Haha 2

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nyn (5) - JiF, CTM, Beaver, Ape, Stark

Pac (5) - Jvill, Smash, JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nolder (4) - Drums, Barry, Nyn, Brick

Barry (3) - Ballin, Crusher, Spoot

Ape (1) -  Bum

JC (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Monday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

Nope not CTM. @CTM he would have made a strip club full of them, she wouldn’t be wearing a wedding gown, he wouldn’t be handing her flowers he be tipping her dollars and her rack would be the size of my belly. 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nope not CTM. @CTM he would have made a strip club full of them, she wouldn’t be wearing a wedding gown, he wouldn’t be handing her flowers he be tipping her dollars and her rack would be the size of my belly. 

Don't forget the massive unkempt bush.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I'm jumping on the Nolder train just because he still hasn't voted yet.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Weird that you felt like you needed to explain yourself when no one else has.

Guilty conscience?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

explain

I've played in more than a few games in the past where everyone was Town from the start. They usually have you know a zombie theme or vampires or whatever. Which lends itself to cult games as previously discussed. Thankfully our mod confirmed this isn't a cult game but I'm not convinced something bad won't happen to someone on the first lynch train anyway. Maybe that's how "patient zero" will be chosen. Like I said I'm probably over thinking but for myself I'm going to take a hard pass on voting D1. Anyone who wants to be alive and not infected D2 might want to reconsider their choice to vote imo.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I've played in more than a few games in the past where everyone was Town from the start. They usually have you know a zombie theme or vampires or whatever. Which lends itself to cult games as previously discussed. Thankfully our mod confirmed this isn't a cult game but I'm not convinced something bad won't happen to someone on the first lynch train anyway. Maybe that's how "patient zero" will be chosen. Like I said I'm probably over thinking but for myself I'm going to take a hard pass on voting D1. Anyone who wants to be alive and not infected D2 might want to reconsider their choice to vote imo.

Sleep deprivation is a motherfbcker

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Not sure if all the positive rep means you guys agree with me or just think my idea is crazy and funny...

No I don't think its that far fetched an idea.   But if the first person voted off would be patient zero, then how are they infecting others and what is the point of a night phase?   Also, if patient zero is voted off, but hasn't voted for anyone, do we win the game?

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

No I don't think its that far fetched an idea.   But if the first person voted off would be patient zero, then how are they infecting others and what is the point of a night phase?   Also, if patient zero is voted off, but hasn't voted for anyone, do we win the game?

No not the person voted off. They die. I'm thinking it would be the person who throws the hammer but it could just as easily just be anyone on the train.

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

No not the person voted off. They die. I'm thinking it would be the person who throws the hammer but it could just as easily just be anyone on the train.

Ok.  I have never played a mafia game where everyone was town starting out...So say CTM puts the hammer to whomever.   He would then become "infected" or someone in the train becomes "infected".   Then their purpose is to infect another at night?

7 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Ok.  I have never played a mafia game where everyone was town starting out...So say CTM puts the hammer to whomever.   He would then become "infected" or someone in the train becomes "infected".   Then their purpose is to infect another at night?

Sure. I mean you can just make CTM a Mafia in this scenario because we know it's not a cult game but yeah more or less.

47 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Oh

26 minutes ago, Beaver said:

It’s all speculative. Gaming the mod, good cover for scum. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s all speculative. Gaming the mod, good cover for scum. 

More so gaming the theme but same difference I guess.

If you think I'm scum then vote me.

If you think I'm trying to hide where I stand on people wouldn't I just stfu instead of being present and engaged?

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

More so gaming the theme but same difference I guess.

If you think I'm scum then vote me.

If you think I'm trying to hide where I stand on people wouldn't I just stfu instead of being present and engaged?

Little bit defensive there booby. Take a nap. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Little bit defensive there booby. Take a nap. 

How is that defensive? Or rather over defensive. You're accusing me of setting a cover for myself. You believe that? Then vote me. Who's a better lynch candidate on D1 than that? If you don't believe it then why'd you say it?

Just now, Nolder said:

How is that defensive? Or rather over defensive. You're accusing me of setting a cover for myself. You believe that? Then vote me. Who's a better lynch candidate on D1 than that? If you don't believe it then why'd you say it?

I didn’t accuse you of anything fool, wasn’t even talking  to you. I was teaching the Beaver  a lesson. 

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nyn (5) - JiF, CTM, Beaver, Ape, Stark

Pac (5) - Jvill, Smash, JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nolder (4) - Drums, Barry, Nyn, Brick

Barry (3) - Ballin, Crusher, Spoot

Ape (1) -  Bum

JC (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Monday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST

Donkey vs jackass

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I didn’t accuse you of anything fool, wasn’t even talking  to you. I was teaching the Beaver  a lesson. 

Yes you did, didn't need to say it to me to accuse me.

Dont expect to nudge my train without any pushback especially not like that.