I have a confession to make...

I'm a Redsox fan and when they won in 04 I cried like a baby it was all the rants and cursing finally coming full circle and a quiet peacefulness. If the Jets ever win a SB i will honestly go Binge drinking for an entire week and sleep on the streets near the canyon of Heroes.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

I'm a Redsox fan and when they won in 04 I cried like a baby it was all the rants and cursing finally coming full circle and a quiet peacefulness. If the Jets ever win a SB i will honestly go Binge drinking for an entire week and sleep on the streets near the canyon of Heroes.

Rangers in '94 did it for me too.  

But the Jets would be the Rangers X1000

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

29 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I will cry my ass off when the Jets or Knicks win a championship. 

It's going to happen because we are due for it and us dedicated fans deserve it! Keep your faith strong!

Atleast some of you got to experience the Jets and Knicks win in the late 60’s.

All I ever watched is my favorite teams fail.

But the tears will definitely run down my face as well IF it ever happens.

40 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It's going to happen because we are due for it and us dedicated fans deserve it! Keep your faith strong!

When the Rangers won the cup, I almost cried. Perhaps I did.  Sports is SOOOOOO emotional.  

• Sympathy 1

I plan on spending the night and following days after a Jets SB win in the local ICU so I will be sure to book the room in advance. Think this:

sanford and son GIF

If the Knicks win a championship, it will be a joyous celebration. I plan on being healthier after that to join the ticker tape parade lol.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Rangers in '94 did it for me too.  

But the Jets would be the Rangers X1000

In 1994, I had 2 wall mounts professionally made.   I have one in my office and I just hung one in  a beach condo I bought recently. This is in my office.  Can't believe it's been over 25 years....  BUT I lived in NYC in 94, moved to NC later that year. The city was electric. MSG had the Knicks and Rangers in the finals.  Getting in and out of Pen Station was a zoo. Loved it!

rangers.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2021 at 7:16 AM, Bronx said:

I used to love the Knicks, when Starks had his 3 pointer tipped in game 6 against Houston, I knew I'd never see them win a ring.