Jetnation Button from the NY Jets official email

Look I don't know what if any monetary compensation Max and the Jetnation team are entitled to for them using this button or maybe defamation lawsuits they can bring for the button not bringing me to Jetnatiuon.com but merely being a picture above links to the teams official pages, but it seems to me that Jet Nation should be compensated some how.

I submited my email address to "win" (get spammed by NYJ) a saleh signed helmet and they sent me this email. its awkwardly worded to not make me feel bad for not being the "winner"

Capture.PNG

On 3/24/2021 at 3:03 PM, talonmm said:

Forum owners:  Perhaps now would be a good time to register Jetnation as a trademark or copyright.

Went down that road years ago and we didn't get it. The Winnipeg Jets were the actual problem.

On 3/24/2021 at 3:00 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Look I don't know what if any monetary compensation Max and the Jetnation team are entitled to for them using this button or maybe defamation lawsuits they can bring for the button not bringing me to Jetnatiuon.com but merely being a picture above links to the teams official pages, but it seems to me that Jet Nation should be compensated some how.

I submited my email address to "win" (get spammed by NYJ) a saleh signed helmet and they sent me this email. its awkwardly worded to not make me feel bad for not being the "winner"

Capture.PNG

We own JetsNation.com and it redirects here. True story, I bought it from a Patriots fan with the last name of Brady (no relation).

Basically the Jets get us a lot of traffic, which we like.  :)

• Haha 1