Kwity Paye @ 23 please

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

The soldiers burned his grampa alive in the living room

Sectarian violence and tribal warfare is hell on Earth. Unfortunately, some politicians here seem hell bent on bringing it here... yeah, I know...

Anyway, sure. Draft the dude. Or not. Either way  he's come a long way from Civil War in Liberia. Good for him.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

22 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yeah but what’s his 3 cone time?  ? 

"The Wolverines have a few special athletes on their defensive line (Aidan Hutchinson also possesses impressive agility for his size), but the 6-4, 271-pound Paye (50 tackles, 12.5 for loss, 6.5 sacks) has generated a lot of buzz among the NFL scouting community for some remarkable wheels. He clocked the second-best 3-cone time on the team at a blistering 6.37 seconds, which would have topped anyone at the 2020 combine. Paye’s 40 is also moving at 4.57, with a solid 34-inch vertical and 30 reps on the bench press. Paye’s 40 time and 4.15 pro shuttle time are better than any D-lineman or edge player who tested at the 2020 combine. His 11.3 time in the 60-yard shuttle is also elite.

Paye, a former high school running back who reported to Ann Arbor at 228 pounds, was a member of a state championship 4×100 meter relay team in high school and also won a state title in the long jump, going 21 feet, 5 inches as a junior. He has a rare blend of strength, control and balance and his change of direction is probably even better than former Wolverine Freak Rashan Gary."

Not a popular take (and I doubt he makes it to 23) but Paye would not be a crazy pick, IMO.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Paye is as "twitchy" as they get.  His production bis a bit underwhelming, but he is insanely skilled.

I had eyed him at 23 for awhile as well, but I have a feeling now he will end up going well before that.

Yes, i dont see him lasting that long myself.

39 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Paye is as "twitchy" as they get.  His production bis a bit underwhelming, but he is insanely skilled.

I had eyed him at 23 for awhile as well, but I have a feeling now he will end up going well before that.

Doubt he gets past the Giants at 11.

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Ive been researching edge guys. This dude stood out for whatever reason.

so im at the gym and espn lo and behold does a piece on him. Wow!

What a story. Hes from war torn Liberia. As a child his dad got taken and killed. Mom and bro came to the us as refugees. They lived off food stamps and welfare while the mom did anything and everything to survive.
He promised his mom she would never have to work one day and she would never have to pay for his college.

He starts playing peewee and crushes every kid. Goes on to dominate in HS. Gets a free ride to Michigan and not only crushes there but earns killer grades.

This dude has been though it all. Not a street hood, not a privileged whiner, nothing. He was crying while telling the story and I almost started on the treadmill.

kwity @23 please!

Zach, kwity, bateman, OL, OL

Love the story- this is what America is about, forget that sometimes.

Still wish he had more sacks, but I’m on board now if it happens

• Upvote 1

What a story. Hes from war torn Liberia. As a child his dad got taken and killed. Mom and bro came to the us as refugees. They lived off food stamps and welfare while the mom did anything and everything to survive.
He promised his mom she would never have to work one day and she would never have to pay for his college.

He starts playing peewee and crushes every kid. Goes on to dominate in HS. Gets a free ride to Michigan and not only crushes there but earns killer grades.

This dude has been though it all. Not a street hood, not a privileged whiner, nothing. He was crying while telling the story and I almost started on the treadmill.

kwity @23 please!

ehhh... I prefer Jaelan Phillips in the 2nd... I would like the 1st 2 picks to be OL/CB... unless 1 of the top WR's falls... This of course is with the Jets trading down from #2. 

kwity @23 please!

Lol more DL? If we draft Wilson we better just get him Weapons and protection