Tony Pauline: "Word was in league circles, very likely Sam Darnold is out, they're going to trade him & it'll be Zach Wilson."

Jetsbb

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Can we now finally put to bed this idea that every bit of Jets news isn’t some Joe Douglas 4 dimensional chess move?

This move was grand master worthy.

Gets solid value for Sam, and removes Carolina from the Watson sweepstakes. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, HessStation said:

People who still question Pauline after all these years just look as dumb as this post...Pacturd

Yeah he went way out on a limb with that one...  no one suspected it.

Go root for the Browns cretin.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean the throw at 5:05 is pretty dirty. He doesnt have a Mahomes or Allen cannon...but his arm seems fine to me. He plays the position a lot smoother than Darnod does.

A lot of good stuff on film. I'd also say that Houston was his worst game and he still flashed a lot to like. 

Not sure why so many sh*t on Pauline. Is it a political thing from the JI days or something?

During the entire FA stint so far, he’s been the only one who has been even remotely accurate.

While everyone else in the media was droning on about Joe Thuney, Kenny Golladay, JuJu, Corey Linsley, etc....Tony was the one who said multiple days before FA started that the Jets would show heavy interest in a guy like Sheldon Rankins. No one else even sniffed a whiff of that.

• Upvote 4

On 3/28/2021 at 9:53 PM, clayton163v said:

With all due respect Moggles, you did not refute the weak arm claim.  You merely said that it was wrong.  You did not post evidence to the contrary.  I realized that I did not have evidence either - just saw it posted on the board - so I took responsibility and accepted that it could be wrong.  When you can refute it, let me know.

Stop it..

It’s like saying you didn’t require the sky is blue claim.

Wilson has an explosive arm.  It really isn’t even a question.

Frankly, @Mogglez is a great guy and trying to share his inside knowledge (thank you)

But you’re just trolling at this point and it’s ridiculous.  

Virtually everything you stated is most inaccurate.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Stop it..

It’s like saying you didn’t prove the sky is blue claim.

Wilson has an explosive arm.  It really isn’t even a question. It’s not debatable   

Frankly, @Mogglez is a great guy and trying to share his inside knowledge (thank you)

But you’re just trolling at this point and it’s ridiculous.  

Virtually everything you stated is inaccurate and not even really arguable...you’re just making sh*t up.

I guess if that’s what makes you happy good for you.  I’ll leave your nonsense alone for now on...Enjoy yourself.

Don't know what's up with the multiple posts but you kept repeating yourself and it turns out you were right. Jets trade Sam and pick Wilson. I'm now 100% behind Wilson - although I still think rolling w/Sam was the right move - hope I'm WRONG.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

@FidelioJet...

Everyone on this board has to give you your due!  You were steadfast from the beginning that Darnold was GONE and that everything else in essene was a smoke screen.

I doubted that and still do to some extent but you were right and I have to thank you for foresight!!

Bow GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Don't know what's up with the multiple posts but you kept repeating yourself and it turns out you were right. Jets trade Sam and pick Wilson. I'm now 100% behind Wilson - although I still think rolling w/Sam was the right move - hope I'm WRONG.

Sorry...Everyone!!!!

That was an accident.

I kept hitting submit and nothing was happening - so I kept trying, yet it seems it posted it every time.  I'm trying to delete...

Again, sorry everyone, especially @clayton163v

Mods please delete the extras if you can.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Sorry...Everyone!!!!

That was an accident.

I kept hitting submit and nothing was happening - so I kept trying, yet it seems it posted it every time.  I'm trying to delete...

You were 100% correct on the Jets taking Wilson and trading Sam.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Sorry...Everyone!!!!

That was an accident.

Again, sorry everyone, especially @clayton163v

Mods please delete the extras if you can.

And here I was about to start an argument with you about William McKinley and Leon Czolgosz. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Yeah he went way out on a limb with that one...  no one suspected it.

Go root for the Browns cretin.

Apparently everyone except....***drumroll. 

Pauline is literally like the only guys who’s given good intel since Josh Bush was picked in the 6th round.

pre-Mayfield Browns > Jets

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I mean the throw at 5:05 is pretty dirty. He doesnt have a Mahomes or Allen cannon...but his arm seems fine to me. He plays the position a lot smoother than Darnod does.

It looks like pitch and catch. Let’s hope LaFleur early on can get him some easy open looks and build from there. 

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

It may be a simple throw, but this one is my favorite:

Showcases the arm, the accuracy, and the guts.

• Upvote 1