When: Friday, 1 p.m.

Channel: NFL Network

Beyond Wilson: Wilson makes BYU's Pro Day a must-watch, but Friday's coverage will include several other school's pro day, including Michigan, Boston College and Virginia Tech. A few players you might want to pay attention to who could also fit needs for the Jets: Virginia Tech cornerback Caleb Farley and offensive tackle Christian Darrisaw, BC tight end Hunter Long and Michigan edge rusher Kwity Paye (although given the Jets' investment in the d-line in free agency, it's unlikely they take a pass-rusher projected in the first round).

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Third time you’ve used this joke. It’s not landing.

Is this the official thread? I don’t see any asterisks, please advise 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

When: Friday, 1 p.m.

Channel: NFL Network

Beyond Wilson: Wilson makes BYU's Pro Day a must-watch, but Friday's coverage will include several other school's pro day, including Michigan, Boston College and Virginia Tech. A few players you might want to pay attention to who could also fit needs for the Jets: Virginia Tech cornerback Caleb Farley and offensive tackle Christian Darrisaw, BC tight end Hunter Long and Michigan edge rusher Kwity Paye (although given the Jets' investment in the d-line in free agency, it's unlikely they take a pass-rusher projected in the first round).

Thanks for the heads up! Can’t wait! 

63675B20-7B39-4679-A663-901238523A80.gif

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

The measurements are the only relevant info.   Other than that, Wilson could take a dump on the field and it wouldn’t matter.  

That might throw up a red flag on character 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

After tomorrow's Pro Day does JD & Saleh take a few days and discuss the Elephant in the room in Sam and where they are at in terms of Drafting or keeping Sam once would think?

I really don't think Saleh would've come here not already being on the same page with JD with regards to Sam.  But, who knows?

Just now, Peace Frog said:

5-10, 185, surgery on his 3 shoulders, 26 years old, club foot, Herpes Simplex 10.

Wow, I didn't know all that. There's at least one red flag in there. Also at least one red testicle sore.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

That might throw up a red flag on character 

Does Dowell Loggains still throw the red flag?

I also think it will be crucial that the Jets fully scrutinize and analyze his "Ratio of Family Net Worth to Desire to Continue Playing Professional Football"  that PFF has developed.  

A pretty important and revealing metric.  

11 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

5-10, 185, surgery on his 3 shoulders, 26 years old, club foot, Herpes Simplex 10.

Leprosy and the Plague has been in his family since the middle ages some say it started with them..:eek:

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Is there anything that matters less in the scouting process of a prospect then the proday for a QB?

Normally no, but in a year with no one in the stands during games and no combine, I think it matters more than most years. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ToonforPrez said:

After tomorrow's Pro Day does JD & Saleh take a few days and discuss the Elephant in the room in Sam and where they are at in terms of Drafting or keeping Sam once would think?

I’m sure they’ve already had that conversation.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I like Wilson but everyone needs to take a deep collective breath and remember that even Darnold looked good on his pro day!

should we be hoping he does really badly then?

1 minute ago, static14 said:

should we be hoping he does really badly then?

No, not at all. The guy definitely has a pro arm ( like Darnold) 

the question is, does he have a “pro brain”?

No pro day will ever help determine that important aspect.

pray JD does.

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

In the gazebo? Noice

Actually outdoor viewing close by the in the 3-4  season room. 

Something similar but mine is closed in with all sliding glass doors. 

image.png.93d47f8f174dd6590f76515a45a26907.png

image.thumb.png.6a8e2c608d2f12abab4060e2b717ff2d.png

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure if posted, but if this does not perfectly sum up Charley Casserly,  Can't even get the name of the kid right.  If there is one person I definitely do not want to draft, its Kyle Wilson.  Been there. Done that.

I thought his analysis was spot on. 

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

Leprosy and the Plague has been in his family since the middle ages some say it started with them..:eek:

Geez. Even further back then your usual references go!

How f**kin old are you?!?